Trump Is Definitely More Of A Man Of God Than Mitt Ever Was

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
'Deeply Problematic.' Faith Leaders Express Concern Over Trump's Political Attacks at National Prayer Breakfast

Trump took center stage at the national prayer breakfast and brought the country together when he decided to stand up for the real Christians -- not the fake ones who tried to twist the words of Jesus Christ. Fake ones like Mitt Romney, who is anything but a Christian -- and the life he lead, clearly shows it.

"The National Prayer Breakfast – a Washington tradition since 1953 – is by custom a respite from partisan bickering. President Donald Trump shattered that tradition Thursday with aggressive remarks that buoyed his allies but dismayed a wide spectrum of faith leaders.“A bipartisan prayer breakfast is the last place one would expect to find political attacks on opponents,” said the Rev. Tom Lambrecht, general manager of the conservative United Methodist magazine Good News. “Our country would benefit from a return to the kind of civility and grace reflected in Jesus’ words.”

Oh spare me Reverend, United Methodists are a bunch of fake gay loving Christians anyway, so what does he know...Then this Arthur Brooks guy, some so-called conservative professor -- he decides to get up and talk this goofy love thy neighbors BS -- Trump rightfully corrected him when he said I don’t like people who use their faith as justification for doing what they know is wrong,” -- exactly right Trump...people have tried to use their faith to do horrible things, rape, murder, slavery, women voting and now Mitt's vote for impeachment will be right at the top of the list of horrible things done in the name of faith.

Compare Mitt Romney's life to Trump's and you tell me who has a more solid track record on what a man of God truly is?? First off, Romney is a Mormon, which is not even a real religion..its a cult...Second, Trump is the one who was chosen by Jesus to be president, not Romney -- and third...when Jesus said pray for your enemies and love thy neighbors and all of that crap -- fact of the matter is, Jesus was wrong and Trump knew Jesus was wrong....No one in their right mind would love their enemy... Or are you saying you should love ISIS and Nancy Pelosi or that retarded Greta chick???-- which are all basically the same thing....

However, since Trump was sent to us by God, he has corrected what Jesus got wrong....No, you don't pray for your enemies, unless you are praying for their downfall, like hoping they die from cancer soon so you can get another SC justice...you don't love thy neighbors -- if those neighbors don't agree with expanding corporate tax loop holes and wall street de-regulation in the way God intended...

Last edited:
upload_2020-2-7_6-8-56.png

And Jesus said, "if you don't worship me you will get nasty revenge of thought, tongue and twitter finger, maybe even a fake criminal indictment"

and all the republicans agreed, except one also known as the devil , Mitt Romney.

'Deeply Problematic.' Faith Leaders Express Concern Over Trump's Political Attacks at National Prayer Breakfast

Trump took center stage at the national prayer breakfast and brought the country together when he decided to stand up for the real Christians -- not the fake ones who tried to twist the words of Jesus Christ. Fake ones like Mitt Romney, who is anything but a Christian -- and the life he lead, clearly shows it.

"The National Prayer Breakfast – a Washington tradition since 1953 – is by custom a respite from partisan bickering. President Donald Trump shattered that tradition Thursday with aggressive remarks that buoyed his allies but dismayed a wide spectrum of faith leaders.“A bipartisan prayer breakfast is the last place one would expect to find political attacks on opponents,” said the Rev. Tom Lambrecht, general manager of the conservative United Methodist magazine Good News. “Our country would benefit from a return to the kind of civility and grace reflected in Jesus’ words.”

Oh spare me Reverend, United Methodists are a bunch of fake gay loving Christians anyway, so what does he know...Then this Arthur Brooks guy, some so-called conservative professor -- he decides to get up and talk this goofy love thy neighbors BS -- Trump rightfully corrected him when he said I don’t like people who use their faith as justification for doing what they know is wrong,” -- exactly right Trump...people have tried to use their faith to do horrible things, rape, murder, slavery, women voting and now Mitt's vote for impeachment will be right at the top of the list of horrible things done in the name of faith.

Compare Mitt Romney's life to Trump's and you tell me who has a more solid track record on what a man of God truly is?? First off, Romney is a Mormon, which is not even a real religion..its a cult...Second, Trump is the one who was chosen by Jesus to be president, not Romney -- and third...when Jesus said pray for your enemies and love thy neighbors and all of that crap -- fact of the matter is, Jesus was wrong and Trump knew Jesus was wrong....No one in their right mind would love their enemy... Or you saying you should love ISIS and Nancy Pelosi or that retarded Greta chick???-- which are all basically the same thing....

However, since Trump was sent to us by God, he has corrected what Jesus got wrong....No, you don't pray for your enemies, unless you are praying for their downfall, like hoping they die from cancer soon so you can get another SC justice...you don't love thy neighbors -- if those neighbors don't agree with expanding corporate tax loop holes and wall street de-regulation in the way God intended...

So, Trump is not very religious, but is politically allied with the Religious Right. Perhaps a better political ally than Romney was despite him being a more religious personally.

Interesting, but nothing wrong about it.

This is Trump spreading the love around:

“Is it wrong to be more sexually attracted to your own daughter than your wife?" Donald J. Trump

Last edited:
This is Trump spreading in the love around:

“Is it wrong to be more sexually attracted to your own daughter than your wife?" Donald J. Trump

Link that he said that. Or go away.
Times Donald Trump acted totally inappropriate toward I

Wow. Talk about rock solid.

"However, WaPo has not discredited the accuracy of the quote, and it does seem to resemble something quoted to The New York Times. "

They didn't discredit it, and it sounds sort of like another quote that was made?

WOW.

And that is enough for you to run with it? LOL!!!!

"However, WaPo has not discredited the accuracy of the quote, and it does seem to resemble something quoted to The New York Times. "

They didn't discredit it, and it sounds sort of like another quote that was made?

WOW.

The quote is real. It sounds like Trump and it is Trump. There is nothing I can do if you prefer to live in your world of denial.

/——-/ “Is it wrong to be more sexually attracted to your own daughter than your wife?" Hillary Rodam Clinton

/——-/ “Is it wrong to be more sexually attracted to your own daughter than your wife?" Hillary Rodam Clinton
Now this is a lie. Typical Trumpist disinformation. Take a quote Trump said and attribute to some else. Goebbels would be proud of you!

Now this is a lie. Typical Trumpist disinformation. Take a quote Trump said and attribute to some else. Goebbels would be proud of you!
/—-/ Prove Hillary never said it.

/—-/ Prove Hillary never said it.
I have a link to my comment Where is yours Goebbels?

Of course, you can’t justify Trump’s comment, so you lie. Stick up for your man instead of running away from him.

Last edited:

WOW.

The quote is real. It sounds like Trump and it is Trump. There is nothing I can do if you prefer to live in your world of denial.

Sure. It sounds sort of like another quote that another lefty publication printed. Rock solid proof. Stand up in any court. Plenty good enough cause to smear someone and derail the thread.

WOW.

Sure. It sounds sort of like another quote that another lefty publication printed. Rock solid proof. Stand up in any court. Plenty good enough cause to smear someone and derail the thread.
The quote is real. Every time you people hear something you don’t like you attack the messenger. Grow the hell up and acknowledge this is the guy you support. You support him not despite these comments but because of them.

yhWiMrk.jpg

It probably is a little weird to marry a hot gold digging model and then have your daughter to grow up looking like the sex bomb you married.

DOes not mean he is doing anything wrong, nor is it a reason for the Religious Right to not ally with him politically.

WOW.

The quote is real. Every time you people hear something you don’t like you attack the messenger. Grow the hell up and acknowledge this is the guy you support. You support him not despite these comments but because of them.

if you are going to make seriously charges, you need serious grounds. Otherwise, you are just a monkey throwing shit against a wall, hoping something sticks.

Forum List

Back