Trump is "baiting" Obama to join the criticism....

We all know that Trump hates Obama......perhaps just a bit more than Trump cultists also hate Obama..........So, to fire up his base, Trump would simply love for Obama to join in the criticism against his moronic and harmful EOs.....

Of course, I hope that Obama doe NOT and piss off trump even more. Were Obama to fall into the Trump trap, his 1/3 supporters would also love the fray.

Let Trump wither in his own failures....he needs NO help.
Obama has way too much class to get down in the mud with this pig Trump, thank god.

Don't bet on it these people are not wired like normal folks, legacy means more to them than their country. That goes for both major parties.
Thank God for that!

Your good with these asshats liking themselves and their legacies more than their country?

We all know that Trump hates Obama......perhaps just a bit more than Trump cultists also hate Obama..........So, to fire up his base, Trump would simply love for Obama to join in the criticism against his moronic and harmful EOs.....

Of course, I hope that Obama doe NOT and piss off trump even more. Were Obama to fall into the Trump trap, his 1/3 supporters would also love the fray.

This is the first I've heard anyone claim that Trump hates Obama.

YOu got anything to back up that shit?

Just kidding. I know you lefties don't roll like that.
First time you've heard that?
Lmao.
Thanks for admitting you don't follow the news.

Lmao.

Says the poster who post shit without backing it up.

Trump would Hate not to have Obama around .. from his birth certificate to healthcare hes provided Old Orange with more attention than anyone on the planet..

Leftwing op-ed pieces agreeing with you! Shocking I tell you shocking! Opinions are not reality, they are opinions, the fact you share the same opinion as someone that has the same political views as you doesn’t carry a lot of weight. Almost a year later and you still haven’t gotten a grip. It will be okay, have a cookie.

I don't care who hates who as long as everything obama did is dismantled, undone and utterly destroyed. If obama's shit could be gathered up and shoved back up his ass until he chokes on it, that wouldn't be enough.

This has been an incredible week for unraveling. Trump is finally starting to deliver.
Since taking office, Donald Trump has sabotaged the Affordable Care Act in a callous and desperate attempt to force Congress to repeal the law. In recent weeks, he has gutted funding for recruitment, deleted publicly available information about how Americans can get care, and even reversed birth control coverage requirements.
Late last night, Trump took his assault on our health care one step further by canceling funding that reduces the cost of health care for millions of lower-income Americans.
This decision is devastating. Millions will lose access to affordable health care, plunging ACA markets into chaos -- and risking insurance even for those who don’t require assistance.

In other words what you call " winning."
As Americans keep losing.

You're going straight to hell,
Donald Trump.
No long lines for you.
Someone will say, "Right this way, sir."
They'll clear a path.

He's a weak, vindictive, broken person who has no business being president.
Yes. It was a magnificent week for a magnificent president. The sugar is that obama gets to watch everything he has done taken apart and buried. I'll bet that twitch in his jaw is working overtime.

Lmao.
Who wants to follow the news? Most of them are liars.

I don't care who hates who as long as everything obama did is dismantled, undone and utterly destroyed. If obama's shit could be gathered up and shoved back up his ass until he chokes on it, that wouldn't be enough.

This has been an incredible week for unraveling. Trump is finally starting to deliver.
Since taking office, Donald Trump has sabotaged the Affordable Care Act in a callous and desperate attempt to force Congress to repeal the law. In recent weeks, he has gutted funding for recruitment, deleted publicly available information about how Americans can get care, and even reversed birth control coverage requirements.
Late last night, Trump took his assault on our health care one step further by canceling funding that reduces the cost of health care for millions of lower-income Americans.
This decision is devastating. Millions will lose access to affordable health care, plunging ACA markets into chaos -- and risking insurance even for those who don’t require assistance.

In other words what you call " winning."
As Americans keep losing.
Obama care was and is a giant cluster F! Trump is only doing what he promised, and since congress still does nothing, some of those pos are gonna go down. Have nice 2018.
Moron thinks republicans will win in 2018 after accomplishing NOTHING.
Just like when Tillerson called the orange anus, a " fucking moron."
Only time in presidential history a cabinet member called the president a moron.
Only time we've ever had a moron in the White House.
That's why u love the whiny little bitch so much, he reminds you of yourself!
Trump has accomplished some good. But the reason we will win is because Trump has not been able to accomplish all he promised. Chew on that for a while.

Trump would Hate not to have Obama around .. from his birth certificate to healthcare hes provided Old Orange with more attention than anyone on the planet..

Crazy talk.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ from the boards resident RW lunatic

if you cant pat Trumps ass and put him in the public spotlight you never get a second look from his sorry ass.

prove me wrong

Crazy talk.

if you cant pat Trumps ass and put him in the public spotlight you never get a second look from his sorry ass.

prove me wrong
Before you can be proven wrong, you have to be able to accept the proof, and we all know that will never happen.

As callous at it may sound, I am actually "glad" that Trump has done his damaging EOs.......THAT will be the only way for Trump supporters to finally wake the fuck up.

Crazy talk.

prove me wrong

I note you completely dropped your crazy talk about Trump hating to not have Obama around.

Because, it was just shit to say to smear your enemies. Didn't MEAN anything beyond that.

As callous at it may sound, I am actually "glad" that Trump has done his damaging EOs.......THAT will be the only way for Trump supporters to finally wake the fuck up.
As sad as it is to have to tell you again, for God only knows how many times, we voted for Trump so he would take Obama care down, among other things. You see, the problem you people have is that you do not accept reality. We want it gone!

Leftwing op-ed pieces agreeing with you! Shocking I tell you shocking! Opinions are not reality, they are opinions, the fact you share the same opinion as someone that has the same political views as you doesn’t carry a lot of weight. Almost a year later and you still haven’t gotten a grip. It will be okay, have a cookie.

I really don't give a crap whether you believe it or not......I am having a wonderful time bashing the orange charlatan IMPLODING.....

BTW, do you think that Trump does NOT hate Obama???....Just asking....LOL

Forum List

Back