Trump is "baiting" Obama to join the criticism....

Leftwing op-ed pieces agreeing with you! Shocking I tell you shocking! Opinions are not reality, they are opinions, the fact you share the same opinion as someone that has the same political views as you doesn’t carry a lot of weight. Almost a year later and you still haven’t gotten a grip. It will be okay, have a cookie.

I really don't give a crap whether you believe it or not......I am having a wonderful time bashing the orange charlatan IMPLODING.....

BTW, do you think that Trump does NOT hate Obama???....Just asking....LOL

I don’t think Trump hates anyone he plays a game. He used to hang with the Clintons, You wouldn’t think it to hear them now, but he just keeps the crap stirred, one of the things I dislike about him.

You and other Dems are getting played, left and right by Trump. If Obama steps into this, it’s another win by Trump.

We all know that Trump hates Obama......perhaps just a bit more than Trump cultists also hate Obama..........So, to fire up his base, Trump would simply love for Obama to join in the criticism against his moronic and harmful EOs.....

Of course, I hope that Obama doe NOT and piss off trump even more. Were Obama to fall into the Trump trap, his 1/3 supporters would also love the fray.

Let Trump wither in his own failures....he needs NO help.

Which EOs are you referring to as harmful?

You and other Dems are getting played, left and right by Trump

How the hell do you arrive at THAT "conclusion"??

As a former New Yorker I have long known that Trump is a charlatan and fraud; it is you morons who voted for him LOL

I beg your pardon, we know for sure that Hillary hates Trump and we do know that a Sanders democrat hated republican representatives enough to try to gun down an entire republican baseball team just a couple of months ago. Lefties like to throw the (h) word around but how do they account for the hatred by hypocrite liberal Hollywood celebs who threatened the President of the United States with assault, arson and murder? There is no evidence except in the small minds of bigoted angry incoherent left wingers that President Trump hates anybody except the enemies of the United States.

We all know that Trump hates Obama......perhaps just a bit more than Trump cultists also hate Obama..........So, to fire up his base, Trump would simply love for Obama to join in the criticism against his moronic and harmful EOs.....

Of course, I hope that Obama doe NOT and piss off trump even more. Were Obama to fall into the Trump trap, his 1/3 supporters would also love the fray.

Obama is choosing his battles

Obama is choosing his battles

Obama is retired. He has no more battles to fight.

As a former New Yorker I have long known that Trump is a charlatan and fraud; it is you morons who voted for him LOL

I didn’t vote for him, the two major parties let the American people down and gave us a choice of dumb and dumber, you voted for one, you are the moron.

With Sanders and Trump, I would have voted for Sanders, polls and everyone was saying that, yet you morons gave us what the Democratic Party wanted, an you lost.

If you can’t see how Trump is playing you and the rest of your party, the jokes on you. I just sit back and watch him push your buttons and your hissy fits follow.

I didn’t vote for him, the two major parties let the American people down and gave us a choice of dumb and dumber, you voted for one, you are the moron.

With Sanders and Trump, I would have voted for Sanders, polls and everyone was saying that, yet you morons gave us what the Democratic Party wanted, an you lost.

If you can’t see how Trump is playing you and the rest of your party, the jokes on you. I just sit back and watch him push your buttons and your hissy fits follow.

I didn’t vote for him

There'll soon be a lot more of THAT negation among fucked up right wingers.....LOL

I from the very start was on record as not going to vote for Clinton or Trump, that you feel compelled to only think left or right is your problem. I am on the left on several issues and on the right of several issues. You are the one fucked up, what a dumb moron you turned out to be.

I didn’t vote for him

There'll soon be a lot more of THAT negation among fucked up right wingers.....LOL

I from the very start was on record as not going to vote for Clinton or Trump, that you feel compelled to only think left or right is your problem. I am on the left on several issues and on the right of several issues. You are the one fucked up, what a dumb moron you turned out to be.

I didn’t vote for him

WTF is wrong with you? Lots of cons didn't like Trump. YOu going to call all of them liars now?

Do you get up in the morning wondering what new ways you can be as asshole?

With leftwing nuts it comes naturally. I wished we got some real liberals instead of these Regressives.

I don't care who hates who as long as everything obama did is dismantled, undone and utterly destroyed. If obama's shit could be gathered up and shoved back up his ass until he chokes on it, that wouldn't be enough.

This has been an incredible week for unraveling. Trump is finally starting to deliver.
Since taking office, Donald Trump has sabotaged the Affordable Care Act in a callous and desperate attempt to force Congress to repeal the law. In recent weeks, he has gutted funding for recruitment, deleted publicly available information about how Americans can get care, and even reversed birth control coverage requirements.
Late last night, Trump took his assault on our health care one step further by canceling funding that reduces the cost of health care for millions of lower-income Americans.
This decision is devastating. Millions will lose access to affordable health care, plunging ACA markets into chaos -- and risking insurance even for those who don’t require assistance.

In other words what you call " winning."
As Americans keep losing.

You're going straight to hell,
Donald Trump.
No long lines for you.
Someone will say, "Right this way, sir."
They'll clear a path.

He's a weak, vindictive, broken person who has no business being president.
Yes. It was a magnificent week for a magnificent president. The sugar is that obama gets to watch everything he has done taken apart and buried. I'll bet that twitch in his jaw is working overtime.
How does it feel to have Obama Derangement Syndrome?

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back