Trump is "baiting" Obama to join the criticism....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
We all know that Trump hates Obama......perhaps just a bit more than Trump cultists also hate Obama..........So, to fire up his base, Trump would simply love for Obama to join in the criticism against his moronic and harmful EOs.....

Of course, I hope that Obama doe NOT and piss off trump even more. Were Obama to fall into the Trump trap, his 1/3 supporters would also love the fray.

Let Trump wither in his own failures....he needs NO help.

• Banned
You are lying again :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar: Trump doesn't hate Obama try to get a grip on reality.

upload_2017-10-14_8-30-10.png

We all know that Trump hates Obama......perhaps just a bit more than Trump cultists also hate Obama..........So, to fire up his base, Trump would simply love for Obama to join in the criticism against his moronic and harmful EOs.....

Of course, I hope that Obama doe NOT and piss off trump even more. Were Obama to fall into the Trump trap, his 1/3 supporters would also love the fray.

Have you ever proven one of your lies?

obama packs fudge.jpg

Have you ever proven one of your lies?

View attachment 154274

Have you?

I don't care who hates who as long as everything obama did is dismantled, undone and utterly destroyed. If obama's shit could be gathered up and shoved back up his ass until he chokes on it, that wouldn't be enough.

This has been an incredible week for unraveling. Trump is finally starting to deliver.

You are lying again :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar: Trump doesn't hate Obama try to get a grip on reality.

The TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) is strong with that one. Don't bother trying to reason with it. It's a Bot that will stay on-message no matter anyone says. It's all about the loony 'I Hate Trump!' ranting & raving. One of the many crazy radicalized Democrats out there. So don't waste too much of your time thinking you can reason with it .

Obama has way too much class to get down in the mud with this pig Trump, thank god.

I don't care who hates who as long as everything obama did is dismantled, undone and utterly destroyed. If obama's shit could be gathered up and shoved back up his ass until he chokes on it, that wouldn't be enough.

This has been an incredible week for unraveling. Trump is finally starting to deliver.
Since taking office, Donald Trump has sabotaged the Affordable Care Act in a callous and desperate attempt to force Congress to repeal the law. In recent weeks, he has gutted funding for recruitment, deleted publicly available information about how Americans can get care, and even reversed birth control coverage requirements.
Late last night, Trump took his assault on our health care one step further by canceling funding that reduces the cost of health care for millions of lower-income Americans.
This decision is devastating. Millions will lose access to affordable health care, plunging ACA markets into chaos -- and risking insurance even for those who don’t require assistance.

In other words what you call " winning."
As Americans keep losing.

You're going straight to hell,
Donald Trump.
No long lines for you.
Someone will say, "Right this way, sir."
They'll clear a path.

He's a weak, vindictive, broken person who has no business being president.

Since taking office, Donald Trump has sabotaged the Affordable Care Act in a callous and desperate attempt to force Congress to repeal the law. In recent weeks, he has gutted funding for recruitment, deleted publicly available information about how Americans can get care, and even reversed birth control coverage requirements.
Late last night, Trump took his assault on our health care one step further by canceling funding that reduces the cost of health care for millions of lower-income Americans.
This decision is devastating. Millions will lose access to affordable health care, plunging ACA markets into chaos -- and risking insurance even for those who don’t require assistance.

Obama care was and is a giant cluster F! Trump is only doing what he promised, and since congress still does nothing, some of those pos are gonna go down. Have nice 2018.

Obama has way too much class to get down in the mud with this pig Trump, thank god.

Don't bet on it these people are not wired like normal folks, legacy means more to them than their country. That goes for both major parties.

Don't bet on it these people are not wired like normal folks, legacy means more to them than their country. That goes for both major parties.
Thank God for that!

Obama care was and is a giant cluster F! Trump is only doing what he promised, and since congress still does nothing, some of those pos are gonna go down. Have nice 2018.

Chicken Little and Aladdin's Lamp all rolled into one. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

This is the first I've heard anyone claim that Trump hates Obama.

YOu got anything to back up that shit?

Just kidding. I know you lefties don't roll like that.

Moron thinks republicans will win in 2018 after accomplishing NOTHING.
Just like when Tillerson called the orange anus, a " fucking moron."
Only time in presidential history a cabinet member called the president a moron.
Only time we've ever had a moron in the White House.
That's why u love the whiny little bitch so much, he reminds you of yourself!

New Topics

Forum List

Back