an eternal political truth

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
A government with the power to rob the rich and powerful can rob the poor and powerless

Last edited:
A government with the power to rob the rich and power can rob the poor and powerless
Can someone please translate this into proper English for me? Thanks.

He's an anarchist of the sort that believes all taxes should be voluntary - otherwise they are theft.

You misspelled constitutionalist

LOL, where in the Constitution does it say that the government shall have no power to collect taxes?

Real truth - the rich rob the other rich in an eternal game of ePeen... It's the millionaire version of keeping up with the Jones,' also known as "envy" and "showing off"

A government with the power to rob the rich and power can rob the poor and powerless

He's an anarchist of the sort that believes all taxes should be voluntary - otherwise they are theft.

You misspelled constitutionalist

LOL, where in the Constitution does it say that the government shall have no power to collect taxes?

Who claimed it did?

The "government" isn't some static all powerful entity. The government is us. In case lefties didn't notice the so-called poor in the United States live better than the so-called middle class in other countries and with greater opportunities than most countries.

What language do you think it's written in?
"A government with the power to rob the rich and power can rob" it should be rich and powerFUL.

And?
Just trying to help.

So who has robbed YOU? Well, besides the Mormon Church. :biggrin:

What language do you think it's written in?
"A government with the power to rob the rich and power can rob" it should be rich and powerFUL.

And?
Just trying to help.

So who has robbed YOU? Well, besides the Mormon Church. :biggrin:

Government robs me and every other citizen every April 15

DLvqKuhX4AYn0s3.jpg:large

Forum List

Back