Living Up To Our Claims

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
A wish.

1. "Irascible old John Adams enshrined the concept of "a government of laws, not ofmen," in the 1780 Massachusetts state constitution, but his words expressed a firm conviction held throughout the 13 colonies in the years leading to the American Revolution.Nov 1, 2012"
Whatever happened to a 'government of laws, not of men'?
www.washingtonexaminer.com/whatever...to...government-of-laws-not...men/.../251234...

The political class has taught most of us that this is not the case.
If it were, just think of some of the folks who would be in jail today

2. Comey and Cy Vance both declined to prosecute ....the former, Democrat Hillary Clinton, the latter, Democrat Harvey Weinstein...

...and with the same lie: not enough evidence to prosecute.
Of course there was...and is.

3. The.....there's the biggest fish of all that has been allowed to swim free...
Democrat Hussein Obama:

a. March 6, 2012, press conference: "And what I have said is, is that we will not countenance Iran getting a nuclear weapon. My policy is not containment; my policy is to prevent them from getting a nuclear weapon -- because if they get a nuclear weapon that could trigger an arms race in the region, it would undermine our non-proliferation goals, it could potentially fall into the hands of terrorists.

b. The Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons, commonly known as the Non-ProliferationTreaty or NPT, is an international treaty whose objective is to prevent the spread of nuclear weapons and weapons technology, to promote cooperation in the peaceful uses of nuclear energy, and to further the goal of ...
Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons - Wikipedia

c. "war criminal.... a person who transgresses moral or civil law"
war criminal

d. Is there precedent for the one who gave the weapons used to kill innocents, to be prosecuted????

You betcha'!!!!!

1). "Human rights lawyers say they hope the case signals a trend. In Europe's growing practice of domestic courts' taking on human rights abuses that happened far away, the accused havecommonly been foreign military or political officials, rather than local businessmen. But in December, a Dutch court sentenced a Dutch businessman, Frans van Anraat, to 15 years in prison for selling chemicals to Saddam Hussein. The chemicals were used in poison gas weapons that killed Kurdish villagers."
Holding arms dealers accountable at home

2). "....the provision of arms, ammunition, and other forms of military support to known human rights abusers has enabled them to carry out atrocities against civilians. The perpetrators of war crimes, crimes against humanity, and genocide are on notice that they may be hauled before a national or international criminal tribunal to face charges."
https://www.hrw.org/legacy/wr2k4/download/13.pdf

3). Dutch Court Convicts Arms Dealer for Role in Liberian Atrocities.

".... an appeals court in the Netherlands sentenced Guus Kouwenhoven, a Dutch businessman and citizen, to 19 years in prison for serving as an accessory to war crimes in Liberia. For years, Kouwenhoven smuggled weapons into the African nation using his timber business as cover. His operation supplied Liberian war criminal Charles Taylor with weapons for use in a conflict that claimed hundreds of thousands of lives."
Dutch Court Convicts Arms Dealer for Role in Liberian Atrocities. What Does It Say About Justice for Economic Crime?

Just imagine.....

A wish.

1. "Irascible old John Adams enshrined the concept of "a government of laws, not ofmen," in the 1780 Massachusetts state constitution, but his words expressed a firm conviction held throughout the 13 colonies in the years leading to the American Revolution.Nov 1, 2012"
www.washingtonexaminer.com/whatever...to...government-of-laws-not...men/.../251234...

2. Comey and Cy Vance both declined to prosecute ....the former, Democrat Hillary Clinton, the latter, Democrat Harvey Weinstein...

3. The.....there's the biggest fish of all that has been allowed to swim free...
Democrat Hussein Obama:

a. March 6, 2012, press conference: "And what I have said is, is that we will not countenance Iran getting a nuclear weapon. My policy is not containment; my policy is to prevent them from getting a nuclear weapon -- because if they get a nuclear weapon that could trigger an arms race in the region, it would undermine our non-proliferation goals, it could potentially fall into the hands of terrorists.

b. The Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons, commonly known as the Non-ProliferationTreaty or NPT, is an international treaty whose objective is to prevent the spread of nuclear weapons and weapons technology, to promote cooperation in the peaceful uses of nuclear energy, and to further the goal of ...

war criminal

d. Is there precedent for the one who gave the weapons used to kill innocents, to be prosecuted????

You betcha'!!!!!

1). "Human rights lawyers say they hope the case signals a trend. In Europe's growing practice of domestic courts' taking on human rights abuses that happened far away, the accused havecommonly been foreign military or political officials, rather than local businessmen. But in December, a Dutch court sentenced a Dutch businessman, Frans van Anraat, to 15 years in prison for selling chemicals to Saddam Hussein. The chemicals were used in poison gas weapons that killed Kurdish villagers."

2). "....the provision of arms, ammunition, and other forms of military support to known human rights abusers has enabled them to carry out atrocities against civilians. The perpetrators of war crimes, crimes against humanity, and genocide are on notice that they may be hauled before a national or international criminal tribunal to face charges."

".... an appeals court in the Netherlands sentenced Guus Kouwenhoven, a Dutch businessman and citizen, to 19 years in prison for serving as an accessory to war crimes in Liberia. For years, Kouwenhoven smuggled weapons into the African nation using his timber business as cover. His operation supplied Liberian war criminal Charles Taylor with weapons for use in a conflict that claimed hundreds of thousands of lives."
Dutch Court Convicts Arms Dealer for Role in Liberian Atrocities. What Does It Say About Justice for Economic Crime?

Just imagine.....
America is going to at long last undertake the task of living up to all the lofty rhetoric? Do tell. I'm gonna have to see this.

A wish.

Democrat Hussein Obama:

war criminal

You betcha'!!!!!

Just imagine.....
America is going to at long last undertake the task of living up to all the lofty rhetoric? Do tell. I'm gonna have to see this.

"America is going to at long last undertake the task of living up to all the lofty rhetoric?"

Is that what you imagine (I almost said 'think') that the OP said???

Just when I think I've gauged your degree of stupidity, you manage to lower the bar a notch or two.

A wish.

Democrat Hussein Obama:

war criminal

You betcha'!!!!!

Just imagine.....

"America is going to at long last undertake the task of living up to all the lofty rhetoric?"

Just when I think I've gauged your degree of stupidity, you manage to lower the bar a notch or two.
I may concern myself with your opinions tomorrow love.

A wish.

Democrat Hussein Obama:

war criminal

You betcha'!!!!!

Just imagine.....

Oooo......looks like I've embarrassed you again.

Excellent.

I always felt that being 'Karma' would be my perfect avocation.

A wish.

Democrat Hussein Obama:

war criminal

You betcha'!!!!!

Just imagine.....

Oooo......looks like I've embarrassed you again.

Excellent.

I always felt that being 'Karma' would be my perfect avocation.
Sure, that must be it love.

A wish.

Democrat Hussein Obama:

war criminal

You betcha'!!!!!

Just imagine.....
Fortunately Bob Mueller won't have any trouble prosecuting former and possibly present members of Trump's cabinet.
He's working on Trump's obstruction of justice crimes right now so he may be added to that list.

A wish.

Democrat Hussein Obama:

war criminal

You betcha'!!!!!

Just imagine.....
Fortunately Bob Mueller won't have any trouble prosecuting former and possibly present members of Trump's cabinet.
He's working on Trump's obstruction of justice crimes right now so he may be added to that list.

I can straighten you out.

Watch:

There is zero evidence that of any collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians.

There are scads of evidence of collusion between the media and the DNC, and there is this:
The only folks with a close relationship with the Russians are Democrats.
The names Clinton and Podesta come to mind.

"52% Say Clintons Should Be Part of Russia Probe"
52% Say Clintons Should Be Part of Russia Probe - Rasmussen Reports™

Here's why:
You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
The first Republican President

And this:
"Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

...the Russian atomic energy agency, Rosatom, had taken over a Canadian company with uranium-mining stakes stretching from Central Asia to the American West. The deal made Rosatom one of the world’s largest uranium producers and brought Mr. Putin closer to his goal of controlling much of the global uranium supply chain.

....major donors to the charitable endeavors of former President Bill Clinton and his family. Members of that group built, financed and eventually sold off to the Russians a company that would become known as Uranium One.

Among the agencies that eventually signed off was the State Department, then headed by Mr. Clinton’s wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons,...."
https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/...s-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

And

"Both Hillary Clinton And John Podesta Made Millions From Russia & Putin"
Both Hillary Clinton And John Podesta Made Millions From Russia & Putin » Liberty Alliance

And

"EXCLUSIVE: Dem Super-Lobbyist Podesta Got $170K to End US Sanctions On Russian Bank"
EXCLUSIVE: Dem Super-Lobbyist Podesta Got $170K to End US Sanctions On Russian Bank

You're too stupid to understand this...but the old saying is true: to know what the Left is guilty of, see what they blame the other side of doing.

-----------------------------------------------------------

News anchor highlights all of the known links to Russia

-------------------------------------------------------------

Democrat collusion???

"Claire McCaskill Used Undisclosed Foundation to Pay for Dinner at Russian Ambassador’s House

Democratic Sen. Claire McCaskill (Mo.) used a personal foundation to pay for a dinner she attended at Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak's Washington, D.C., residence. The senator had failed to disclose her role in the foundation until earlier this month.

McCaskill came under fire this March after she told the Washington Post she never had a "call or meeting" with Kislyak even though she had publicly announced both a call and meeting with him. This week, CNN reportedthat McCaskill also attended a black-tie reception at Kislyak's D.C. residence in November 2015.

McCaskill's attendance at the dinner was accompanied by an $873 payment to the American-Russian Cultural Cooperation Foundation, where Kislyak serves on its board of directors as honorary chairman."

Claire McCaskill Used Undisclosed Foundation to Pay for Dinner at Russian Ambassador's House

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Podesta Group retroactively files more DOJ disclosures for pro-Putin work

...the powerful Washington lobbying firm run by Clinton ally Tony Podesta filed a document admitting its work for the pro-Russia European Centre for a Modern Ukraine may have principally benefited a foreign government. New disclosures revealed dozens of previously unreported interactions the firm made with influential government offices, including Hillary Clinton's State Department and the office of former Vice President Joe Biden, while lobbying on behalf of the center. Embattled ex-Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort failed to disclose his extensive lobbying efforts on behalf of the center at the time as well.

How do you say 'whoops' in Russian? Podesta Group retroactively files more DOJ disclosures for pro-Putin work

A wish.

Democrat Hussein Obama:

war criminal

You betcha'!!!!!

Just imagine.....

gmc15208020170804040700.jpg

A wish.

Democrat Hussein Obama:

war criminal

You betcha'!!!!!

Just imagine.....

I can straighten you out.

Watch:

There is zero evidence that of any collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians.

There are scads of evidence of collusion between the media and the DNC, and there is this:
The only folks with a close relationship with the Russians are Democrats.
The names Clinton and Podesta come to mind.

"52% Say Clintons Should Be Part of Russia Probe"
52% Say Clintons Should Be Part of Russia Probe - Rasmussen Reports™

Here's why:
You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
The first Republican President

And this:
"Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

...the Russian atomic energy agency, Rosatom, had taken over a Canadian company with uranium-mining stakes stretching from Central Asia to the American West. The deal made Rosatom one of the world’s largest uranium producers and brought Mr. Putin closer to his goal of controlling much of the global uranium supply chain.

....major donors to the charitable endeavors of former President Bill Clinton and his family. Members of that group built, financed and eventually sold off to the Russians a company that would become known as Uranium One.

Among the agencies that eventually signed off was the State Department, then headed by Mr. Clinton’s wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons,...."
https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/...s-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

And

"Both Hillary Clinton And John Podesta Made Millions From Russia & Putin"
Both Hillary Clinton And John Podesta Made Millions From Russia & Putin » Liberty Alliance

And

"EXCLUSIVE: Dem Super-Lobbyist Podesta Got $170K to End US Sanctions On Russian Bank"
EXCLUSIVE: Dem Super-Lobbyist Podesta Got $170K to End US Sanctions On Russian Bank

You're too stupid to understand this...but the old saying is true: to know what the Left is guilty of, see what they blame the other side of doing.

-----------------------------------------------------------

News anchor highlights all of the known links to Russia

-------------------------------------------------------------

Democrat collusion???

"Claire McCaskill Used Undisclosed Foundation to Pay for Dinner at Russian Ambassador’s House

Democratic Sen. Claire McCaskill (Mo.) used a personal foundation to pay for a dinner she attended at Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak's Washington, D.C., residence. The senator had failed to disclose her role in the foundation until earlier this month.

McCaskill came under fire this March after she told the Washington Post she never had a "call or meeting" with Kislyak even though she had publicly announced both a call and meeting with him. This week, CNN reportedthat McCaskill also attended a black-tie reception at Kislyak's D.C. residence in November 2015.

McCaskill's attendance at the dinner was accompanied by an $873 payment to the American-Russian Cultural Cooperation Foundation, where Kislyak serves on its board of directors as honorary chairman."

Claire McCaskill Used Undisclosed Foundation to Pay for Dinner at Russian Ambassador's House

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Podesta Group retroactively files more DOJ disclosures for pro-Putin work

...the powerful Washington lobbying firm run by Clinton ally Tony Podesta filed a document admitting its work for the pro-Russia European Centre for a Modern Ukraine may have principally benefited a foreign government. New disclosures revealed dozens of previously unreported interactions the firm made with influential government offices, including Hillary Clinton's State Department and the office of former Vice President Joe Biden, while lobbying on behalf of the center. Embattled ex-Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort failed to disclose his extensive lobbying efforts on behalf of the center at the time as well.

How do you say 'whoops' in Russian? Podesta Group retroactively files more DOJ disclosures for pro-Putin work

What is it with people who think that Trump can be exonerated of anything if just enough fingers are pointed at someone else???

A wish.

Democrat Hussein Obama:

war criminal

You betcha'!!!!!

Just imagine.....

gmc15208020170804040700.jpg

According to your reasoning, Trump is a rapist. Why are you in love with a rapist?

Forum List

Back