A black woman explains the democrat party and barak obama....must see for anyone who wants to understand Trump.

How are things on the Dem party plantations? Blacks still getting shot in Chicago, Baltimore?
There is no plantation and I hate to state the obvious but blacks do live in other places than Chicago or Baltimore and whites are getting shot in Springfield and Tulsa.

This is an amazing video of a woman explaining, in detail, the democrat party and their agenda.....she also explains barak obama......the video in the link is just amazing......and she explains why more black Americans are beginning to like Trump....

There is no democrat party in power

Things were going great, and I was with her, until the George Soros conspiracy shit started and it fell into lame conspiratorial talking points. The GQP fucking has to get past that crap. She was using calm and logic and reason and avoiding the crap until then.

Anyway, I've said it a thousand times, the Dems have played a significant role in the rise of Trump, and they absolutely refuse to admit it. This woman is saying that, in trying to right a wrong, the Dems have overcompensated by lowering standards for blacks, and that just cannot work in the long run. When you lower standards you lower results. It really ain't all that complicated. It's human nature.

Overcompensating without considering a larger picture is the biggest mistake made in politics, and the parties are addicted to it.

Q….BOO!

Mac, Check your privilege.

I've worked with one black woman who got a job she wasn't qualified for because of Affirmative Action. I've worked with a white woman who got a job she wasn't qualified for due to affirmative action. I've also worked with a lot of people who got jobs because they were related to the boss, sleeping with the boss, or drinking buddies with the boss.

Affirmative Action doesn't lower standards, it just compensates for white privilege.
Yet there’s hundreds of examples of AF doing just that..

I'd say the same to you but you fuckwits don't have any tether to the real world so what would be the point? You think the Black woman who was the first to bring a sprawling rico case against a former President and his 19 co-conspirators is a DEI hire while the blonde lawyer who filed her motion based on speculation is what real lawyering looks like. :lmao:

RICO charges
Hahahahaahahahhaaaa!
Fani Willis
HahahahahahahHHaAaa

Not really. Because there is no plantation. But as long as she's black saying what you want to hear, no matter how stupid, you will call it great.
No plantation? Name another group that votes 95% for one party.

Mac, Check your privilege.

I've worked with one black woman who got a job she wasn't qualified for because of Affirmative Action. I've worked with a white woman who got a job she wasn't qualified for due to affirmative action. I've also worked with a lot of people who got jobs because they were related to the boss, sleeping with the boss, or drinking buddies with the boss.

Affirmative Action doesn't lower standards, it just compensates for white privilege.

A person getting a job because of their race and gender is racial/gender discrimination. A person getting a job because they were friends with the boss, slept with the boss, were related to the boss, went to school with the boss, was born in the same town as the boss, et. al has nothing to do with white privilege. Are you saying none of this happens if a boss is black or female?

Yeah. I’m always puzzled by the right wing thought that “if there is affirmative action, that means someone gets a job because of their skin color”... Thats been the case since day one in the nation--you get certain privileges because of your skin color. I was in Texas the other day driving up from Laredo to San Antonio...on ’35 you go through a checkpoint where they look for illegal aliens. I was stopped for like 2 seconds, asked if I was a citizen, and I was back on the road. On the way in, there was a Hispanic man and his family lined up next to their truck and there were two drug dogs going through it top to to bottom.

If a white guy robs a bank wearing a green jacket and blue jeans in XYZ County, every white guy wearing a green jacked and blue jeans walking down the street in XYZ County will be stopped and asked questions. Black women wouldn’t be stopped. You can call it racism if you want, but it is really just common sense. Race is a significant determining characteristic in the case of people illegally crossing the Southern border.

Forum List

Back