A black woman explains the democrat party and barak obama....must see for anyone who wants to understand Trump.

If a white guy robs a bank wearing a green jacket and blue jeans in XYZ County, every white guy wearing a green jacked and blue jeans walking down the street in XYZ County will be stopped and asked questions. Black women wouldn’t be stopped. You can call it racism if you want, but it is really just common sense. Race is a significant determining characteristic in the case of people illegally crossing the Southern border.
Yeah...white people would never import other humans into the nation based solely on their skin color so I shouldn't even be questioned.

Yet there’s hundreds of examples of AF doing just that..

There are thousands of examples of white privilege putting unqualified people in jobs.

A person getting a job because of their race and gender is racial/gender discrimination. A person getting a job because they were friends with the boss, slept with the boss, were related to the boss, went to school with the boss, was born in the same town as the boss, et. al has nothing to do with white privilege. Are you saying none of this happens if a boss is black or female?

Very few bosses are black. Not a lot are female.

Since leaving the Army, I've applied for dozens of jobs and received a total of 10 hiring offers (including contract/consulting work). In nearly every one of them, the person making the decision was white. All but two of them were male. In two of those, I got the job purely through connections. Based on having worked with them, I would only conclude that two of those people were outright bigots.

YES, WHITE PRIVILEGE IS A THING!

If a white guy robs a bank wearing a green jacket and blue jeans in XYZ County, every white guy wearing a green jacked and blue jeans walking down the street in XYZ County will be stopped and asked questions. Black women wouldn’t be stopped. You can call it racism if you want, but it is really just common sense. Race is a significant determining characteristic in the case of people illegally crossing the Southern border.

So you are comparing wearing a certain type of clothing to racial profiling? Really?

There are no white cities there are American cities.
Keep telling yourself that. The Prog cities inner city areas are the middleman for anything developed for positive reasons. They get a cut and a say for it. Along with local municipal, trade, monopoly unions suck the life out of them enough to just tread water unless some stupid person comes to power to make it worse.

Are you saying if they were black they would hire black people? Is that racist or is that a privilege that a black person would have over a white person? Are you saying a woman is more likely to hire a woman? Is that sexism? Are you saying that a white man or women couldn’t be attracted to a black female, or a black male and could hire them for that reason alone? You aren’t thinking this through. In reality, affirmative action is nothing more than an excuse to justify hiring lesser qualified people in the name of promoting diversity.

So you are comparing wearing a certain type of clothing to racial profiling? Really?

What I am saying is that if race(and proximity to alleged crimes) is the single most identifying factor, yes, it is used. This happens every single day in every single police department in the country to find criminals of all races. If a white male was seen running from the bank following a robbery, all white males in the vicinity are potential suspects. Again, common sense that Democrats are lacking.

Are you saying if they were black they would hire black people? Is that racist or is that a privilege that a black person would have over a white person? Are you saying a woman is more likely to hire a woman? Is that sexism? Are you saying that a white man or women couldn’t be attracted to a black female, or a black male and could hire them for that reason alone? You aren’t thinking this through. In reality, affirmative action is nothing more than an excuse to justify hiring lesser qualified people in the name of promoting diversity.

Wow, you are flailing. The point is that blacks AREN'T making the hiring decisions.

And yes, like it or not, excluding bigots like yourself, most people are more favorably inclined towards people who remind them of themselves.

What I am saying is that if race(and proximity to alleged crimes) is the single most identifying factor, yes, it is used. This happens every single day in every single police department in the country to find criminals of all races. If a white male was seen running from the bank following a robbery, all white males in the vicinity are potential suspects. Again, common sense that Democrats are lacking.

Except that we aren't talking about an active crime, we are talking about racial profiling, which is just pulling over people of color for shits and grins, usually on pretextual stops.

Every black person can tell you they've had multiple "DWB's" in their lifetime.

And yes, like it or not, excluding bigots like yourself, most people are more favorably inclined towards people who remind them of themselves.

Ergo, most people are racist because they would hire someone he same race as themselves? This includes people of all races.

For the record, a “bigot” wouldn’t be excluded from your claim. Also for the record, I am only a bigot when it comes to becoming somewhat intolerant of left-wingers. Depending on the job, I wouldn’t be inclined to hire a left-winger because I question their judgement and their morality.

Except that we aren't talking about an active crime

Illegal border crossings in Texas are active crimes. That is the type profiling I was replying to.

Ergo, most people are racist because they would hire someone he same race as themselves? This includes people of all races.
Perhaps, but since all the decision making positions are held by white people, it demonstrates the need for AA.

For the record, a “bigot” wouldn’t be excluded from your claim. Also for the record, I am only a bigot when it comes to becoming somewhat intolerant of left-wingers. Depending on the job, I wouldn’t be inclined to hire a left-winger because I question their judgement and their morality.

No, your bigotry has been well-established. Just because you trade in your robes for a nice suit doesn't make it less so

Illegal border crossings in Texas are active crimes. That is the type profiling I was replying to.
So let's go arrest all the brown people, right Cleetus? because that's what SB4 will be, a license to harrass Hispanics.

No, your bigotry has been well-established. Just because you trade in your robes for a nice suit doesn't make it less so

Are you calling me a racist? What is the justification for that? Is it because I believe we should NOT discriminate based on race and gender? Please provide quotes from me that make me a racist. I won’t hold my breath.

So let's go arrest all the brown people, right Cleetus? because that's what SB4 will be, a license to harrass Hispanics.

For starters, I didn’t say arrest every Hispanic. Secondly, if a Hispanic is near the Mexico border where illegal crossings are taking place on a daily basis, they should expect that they may be questioned more often, just as I wouldn’t be shocked to be stopped and questioned if walking down the street near where a bank robbery had just taken place and the perpetrator was described as a white male.

Last edited:
There are thousands of examples of white privilege putting unqualified people in jobs.

Since leaving the Army, I've applied for dozens of jobs and received a total of 10 hiring offers (including contract/consulting work). In nearly every one of them, the person making the decision was white. All but two of them were male. In two of those, I got the job purely through connections. Based on having worked with them, I would only conclude that two of those people were outright bigots.

YES, WHITE PRIVILEGE IS A THING!

Suck it up. You’ll be fine.

Keep telling yourself that. The Prog cities inner city areas are the middleman for anything developed for positive reasons. They get a cut and a say for it. Along with local municipal, trade, monopoly unions suck the life out of them enough to just tread water unless some stupid person comes to power to make it worse.
Garbled rubbish.

Are you calling me a racist? What is the justification for that? Is it because I believe we should NOT discriminate based on race and gender? Please provide quotes from me that make me a racist. I won’t hold my breath.

For starters, I didn’t say arrest every Hispanic. Secondly, if a Hispanic is near the Mexico border where illegal crossings are taking place on a daily basis, they should expect that they may be questioned more often, just as I wouldn’t be shocked to be stopped and questioned if walking down the street near where a bank robbery had just taken place and the perpetrator was described as a white male.
How many times has that happened, none I bet.

Yeah...white people would never import other humans into the nation based solely on their skin color so I shouldn't even be questioned.

The Europeans and Africans did that.........then the democrat party here took over

Yes, you are a racist. YOu are fine with maintaining the structural white privilege that benefits you.

Really? There was recently a robbery near where I live, and the perp was white. No one was stopped or arrested or searched. Imagine that.

Do you really think that Texas officials are only going to question people at the border? Or are you just being dishonest, as usual?

Yes, you are a racist. YOu are fine with maintaining the structural white privilege that benefits you.

It is you and your kind that believe that hiring based on race and gender is ok. Maybe you consider it vigilante justice of some sort, but it reality, it is just good ole’ fashioned racism.

White privilege is fake news beat into your heads by the same people that feed you out of context news to form false narratives. Wealth does provide certain advantages and white people are wealthier on average. Maybe that is where your confusion lies.

It is you and your kind that believe that hiring based on race and gender is ok. Maybe you consider it vigilante justice of some sort, but it reality, it is just good ole’ fashioned racism.

Bullshit.

Hey, check this out.

A job applicant with a name that sounds like it might belong to an African-American - say, Lakisha Washington or Jamal Jones - can find it harder to get a job. Despite laws against discrimination, affirmative action, a degree of employer enlightenment, and the desire by some businesses to enhance profits by hiring those most qualified regardless of race, African-Americans are twice as likely as whites to be unemployed and they earn nearly 25 percent less when they are employed.

Now a "field experiment" by NBER Faculty Research Fellows Marianne Bertrand and Sendhil Mullainathan measures this discrimination in a novel way. In response to help-wanted ads in Chicago and Boston newspapers, they sent resumes with either African-American- or white-sounding names and then measured the number of callbacks each resume received for interviews. Thus, they experimentally manipulated perception of race via the name on the resume. Half of the applicants were assigned African-American names that are "remarkably common" in the black population, the other half white sounding names, such as Emily Walsh or Greg Baker.

In total, the authors responded to more than 1,300 employment ads in the sales, administrative support, clerical, and customer services job categories, sending out nearly 5,000 resumes. The ads covered a large spectrum of job quality, from cashier work at retail establishments and clerical work in a mailroom to office and sales management positions.

The results indicate large racial differences in callback rates to a phone line with a voice mailbox attached and a message recorded by someone of the appropriate race and gender. Job applicants with white names needed to send about 10 resumes to get one callback; those with African-American names needed to send around 15 resumes to get one callback. This would suggest either employer prejudice or employer perception that race signals lower productivity.

White privilege is fake news beat into your heads by the same people that feed you out of context news to form false narratives. Wealth does provide certain advantages and white people are wealthier on average. Maybe that is where your confusion lies.

But it's not just wealth. Even the poorest whites in the trailer park in Jesusland can expect better treatment than a black man who actually bothered to get an education. Not only in the big things like hiring but also being able to get a cab, being pulled over by the cops on pretextual stops, or getting served in a restaurant.

Bullshit.

Hey, check this out.

And people with the name of Cleetus would have the same issue. What about Lucifer? Do you think Vladimir may not be helpful if your employer is a left-wing Democrat? All of these names are “white” names, but have negative connotations. I didn’t name my children any of these because know that it would be a detriment to them, rightly or wrongly, those are the facts.

But it's not just wealth. Even the poorest whites in the trailer park in Jesusland can expect better treatment than a black man who actually bothered to get an education. Not only in the big things like hiring but also being able to get a cab, being pulled over by the cops on pretextual stops, or getting served in a restaurant.

Wrong. You think it because you have been told to think it true. Identity politics consumes the Democratic Party and they push this false narrative on a daily basis. That doesn’t make it true.

There are no white cities there are American cities.
There are demographics of cities. And some even with a smaller minority percentage can cost a lot of money. In Prog cities, when there are building projects or renovations, there is always a cut given to minority areas. The people living in those areas have mastered the art of grifting for the commuuuniteee. Except for improving the housing for people with a little more money. So countless amounts of money in many cities have been spent as the areas put pennies back on the dollar.

And people with the name of Cleetus would have the same issue. What about Lucifer? Do you think Vladimir may not be helpful if your employer is a left-wing Democrat? All of these names are “white” names, but have negative connotations. I didn’t name my children any of these because know that it would be a detriment to them, rightly or wrongly, those are the facts.
Cleetus is a nickname, not a given name, and I don't know anyone who would name their kid "Lucifer".

Wow, you go pretty far out of your way to deny reality, that race discrimination is STILL rampant. If Greg Walsh is getting more callbacks than Jamal Jones, even with affirmative action and DEI, then it shows why those things are still needed.

Wrong. You think it because you have been told to think it true. Identity politics consumes the Democratic Party and they push this false narrative on a daily basis. That doesn’t make it true.

Or I just see the reality, of how a cops treat a black motorist vs. how they treat me. I've seen them call out two cars for backup pulling over a black guy. The last time I was pulled over, all I got was a warning.

This is an amazing video of a woman explaining, in detail, the democrat party and their agenda.....she also explains barak obama......the video in the link is just amazing......and she explains why more black Americans are beginning to like Trump....

The democrat Party has replaced black wilt Illegal Aliens, not even citizens!

They're treated like ROYALTY!

Do black get put up at Manhattan hotels? No!

Do black get $10,000 debit card ever 3 months? No!

Forum List

Back