Trump impeachment defense team will include Ken Starr and Alan Dershowitz

Trump is corruption. He ain’t guarding us from himself.

Link?

Proof?

He was forcing Ukraine to help his election by investigating his opponent. That’s corrupt.

Ironically, Biden was the one fighting corruption.

By directly threatening to hold tax dollars unless someone got fired.
He bragged about it, himself!
Yeah. The guy that he got fired was corrupt. You want our tax dollars funding that corruption?

Biden committed Bribery; a REAL impeachable crime, cooter.

Bribery? If putting contingencies on receiving US aid is bribery, then every administration has committed bribery.

Im doing about 550, give or take. I haven’t added it up yet. My accountant does that.

Bullshit. What do you do? If you made that much you would not be a dumb Leftist.

I work in large medical systems. What do you do?
Janitor in a hospital?

He is an unemployed buffoon.
Who me? Prove it.
What is your speciality in terms of medicine? You don’t know. You lied.

Bullshit. What do you do? If you made that much you would not be a dumb Leftist.

Janitor in a hospital?

Who me? Prove it.

Colorectal surgery. That’s how I know how to handle a big angry asshole like yourself.

Link?

Proof?

He was forcing Ukraine to help his election by investigating his opponent. That’s corrupt.

By directly threatening to hold tax dollars unless someone got fired.
He bragged about it, himself!
Yeah. The guy that he got fired was corrupt. You want our tax dollars funding that corruption?

Biden committed Bribery; a REAL impeachable crime, cooter.

Bribery? If putting contingencies on receiving US aid is bribery, then every administration has committed bribery.

I could give you some money, but before I do, you need to fire an individual by tomorrow.

This is what you erroneously call a contingency.

You're low IQ.
I hope you don't vote!

Trump will become the OJ of presidents. Acquitted but not innocent.

Except. . . Guarding the country against corruption is hardly tantamount to Murder.

But if it wasn't for that big huge fucking difference. . . .

Link?

Proof?

He didn't force anybody to do anything. More Democrat lies.

Janitor in a hospital?

Who me? Prove it.

Colorectal surgery. That’s how I know how to handle a big angry asshole like yourself.
Then you don’t make $500k assman. Unless you run your own clinic.

Janitor in a hospital?

Who me? Prove it.

Proctology? My father always told me, "Boy, if you ever need to hire a proctologist, get one with good depth perception"

Conditions is the right word.

I thought you guys didn’t want our tax dollars going towards a corrupt country? Is that not the case?

Janitor in a hospital?

Who me? Prove it.

Is that what you call keeping your head up your ass?:5_1_12024:

Trump will become the OJ of presidents. Acquitted but not innocent.

Except. . . Guarding the country against corruption is hardly tantamount to Murder.

But if it wasn't for that big huge fucking difference. . . .

Link?

Proof?

He didn't force anybody to do anything. More Democrat lies.
Good point. He only withheld taxpayer dollars to get what he wanted.

Janitor in a hospital?

Who me? Prove it.

Then you don’t make $500k assman. Unless you run your own clinic.

Ha! CRS is well paid, for sure. But that was just a joke. I don’t know how those guys do it every day.

President Donald Trump’s impeachment defense team will include Ken Starr, whose investigation led to the impeachment of President Bill Clinton, and Harvard law professor Alan Dershowitz, whose clients have included notorious pedophile Jeffrey Epstein and O.J. Simpson.

The Trump team choices came to light as the president’s impeachment trial is set to begin in earnest next Tuesday in the Senate, where he is accused of abusing power by pressuring Ukraine to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden last summer while withholding military aid to that nation.

In addition to Starr and Dershowitz, the lawyer Robert Ray is expected to be on Trump’s impeachment defense team. Ray had succeeded Starr has independent counsel in the Whitewater investigation of Clinton.

White House Counsel Pat Cipollone and Trump’s personal lawyer Jay Sekulow are heading the impeachment defense team.

(Excerpt) Read more at cnbc.com ...

Wondering how these progressive liberals will jump on Dershowitz, a staunch liberal that has fought side by side with him for decades on social issues.....more HYPOCRISY from our low IQ CROWD!!!
Dooshwich is/was an appellate attorney. What does that tell you? C'mon braniac, figure that out.

So Dershowitz will be convincing us that Trump is innocent the same way he convinced us that OJ was innocent?

So Dershowitz will be convincing us that Trump is innocent the same way he convinced us that OJ was innocent?

A jury of his peers voted unanimously that Mr. Simpson was as Innocent as a Newborn Babe.

If you'll remember the key was the glove which did not fit, so they must, and did, acquit.

He is like the lawyer that arranges bail for rapists and chomos.

Would that be like Hillary bragging about getting a child rapist off, then laughing about it?
Describing the events almost a decade after they had occurred, Clinton’s struck a casual and complacent attitude toward her client and the trial for rape of a minor. “I had him take a polygraph, which he passed – which forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs,” she added with a laugh. Clinton can also be heard laughing at several points when discussing the crime lab’s accidental destruction of DNA evidence that tied Taylor to the crime.

Guy Benson - Unearthed Audio: Hillary Discusses Defending Child Rapist

Would that be like Hillary bragging about getting a child rapist off, then laughing about it?
Describing the events almost a decade after they had occurred, Clinton’s struck a casual and complacent attitude toward her client and the trial for rape of a minor. “I had him take a polygraph, which he passed – which forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs,” she added with a laugh. Clinton can also be heard laughing at several points when discussing the crime lab’s accidental destruction of DNA evidence that tied Taylor to the crime.

This thread is not about your mom.

This thread is not about your mom.
Huh?

I'm sure you thought that made sense when you typed it, but it was a swing and a miss.

Forum List

Back