Trump impeachment defense team will include Ken Starr and Alan Dershowitz

Ken Starr?

The man who supported impeachment over a blow job?

Bullshit. You're a Leftist. You hate capitalism and you have zero idea how much I make so how could you make such an assumption. Like all your posts it is an utter lie. You are the epitome of what is wrong with this country.

Ha! I knew I’d trigger you. Reminds me of the time you accused me of being on welfare and dependent on others. I guess it’s “what’s wrong with the country” when others do it but not when you do it.

How much do you make? Let’s see if I make more than you.

You first, bitch boy. You made the claim. Not that I would believe your Leftist ass anyway. My AGI for 2018 was in the mid 6 figure range. I'll leave it at that.

Im doing about 550, give or take. I haven’t added it up yet. My accountant does that.

Bullshit. What do you do? If you made that much you would not be a dumb Leftist.

I work in large medical systems. What do you do?
Janitor in a hospital?

Trump will become the OJ of presidents. Acquitted but not innocent.

Except. . . Guarding the country against corruption is hardly tantamount to Murder.

But if it wasn't for that big huge fucking difference. . . .
Trump is corruption. He ain’t guarding us from himself.

Link?

Proof?

He was forcing Ukraine to help his election by investigating his opponent. That’s corrupt.

Ironically, Biden was the one fighting corruption.

Ha! I knew I’d trigger you. Reminds me of the time you accused me of being on welfare and dependent on others. I guess it’s “what’s wrong with the country” when others do it but not when you do it.

How much do you make? Let’s see if I make more than you.

You first, bitch boy. You made the claim. Not that I would believe your Leftist ass anyway. My AGI for 2018 was in the mid 6 figure range. I'll leave it at that.

Im doing about 550, give or take. I haven’t added it up yet. My accountant does that.

Bullshit. What do you do? If you made that much you would not be a dumb Leftist.

Janitor in a hospital?

He is an unemployed buffoon.

Except. . . Guarding the country against corruption is hardly tantamount to Murder.

Link?

Proof?

He was forcing Ukraine to help his election by investigating his opponent. That’s corrupt.

By directly threatening to hold tax dollars unless someone got fired.
He bragged about it, himself!

Janitor in a hospital?

He is an unemployed buffoon.
Who me? Prove it.

Calling back Starr says this should catapult a really terrific season finale of 'The Ap*pResident' to historical proportions!

Monica Lewinksy after Ken Starr joins Trump impeachment team: 'Are you f---ing kidding me?'

:auiqs.jpg: It might not be any good, but it's going to be damn entertaining. Discuss.

It will be interesting to see him try to argue the exact opposite of what he argued in 1999.

It's been funny to watch old video of republicans from Clinton's impeachment compared to what they are saying now. It's the exact opposite.

Would you like the video of what Democrats were saying about the Clinton impeachment to what they are saying today???

Link?

Proof?

Yeah. The guy that he got fired was corrupt. You want our tax dollars funding that corruption?

Link?

Proof?

Logic is not your strongest suit, is it.

Here's a fucking clue for you.

Trump was already elected when the calls were made. Check the fucking dates. Trump invited to new Ukrane prez to TRUMP'S inauguration.

How the fuck could Trump abuse the power of his Presidency if he wasn't already president? Dumbazz?

He had already won the election you are accusing hime of tampering with.

Derp.

Link?

Proof?

Logic is not your strongest suit, is it.

Here's a fucking clue for you.

Trump was already elected when the calls were made. Check the fucking dates. Trump invited to new Ukrane prez to TRUMP'S inauguration.

How the fuck could Trump abuse the power of his Presidency if he wasn't already president? Dumbazz?
What the hell are you talking about? No one can possibly be this poorly informed.

Calling back Starr says this should catapult a really terrific season finale of 'The Ap*pResident' to historical proportions!

Monica Lewinksy after Ken Starr joins Trump impeachment team: 'Are you f---ing kidding me?'

:auiqs.jpg: It might not be any good, but it's going to be damn entertaining. Discuss.

Tramp thought he was disgusting, must be the money is good, after all he did impeach Clinton for cheating on his wife.
Actually lying under oath, but don't let the facts get in the way. You never do.

Lying under oath about having an affair. Don't let the facts get in your way. LOL.

Is tramp going under oath, or giving a sample of his blood??? Or anything, they didn't ok any witnesses and documents. And the witnesses , if they are allowed, will exert EP.
It's still a felony you ignorant slut.

He should of refused to go under oath, like tramp did and will do. Barr is protecting him. As long as tramp has his job, barr has his.

He wouldn't have went under oath, but like always, the Democrat always feels they are the smartest one in the room. Bill thought he was way too smart to be outdone by some 20 something kid. Little did he know or suspect. Otherwise, he would't have testified under oath.

President Donald Trump’s impeachment defense team will include Ken Starr, whose investigation led to the impeachment of President Bill Clinton, and Harvard law professor Alan Dershowitz, whose clients have included notorious pedophile Jeffrey Epstein and O.J. Simpson.

The Trump team choices came to light as the president’s impeachment trial is set to begin in earnest next Tuesday in the Senate, where he is accused of abusing power by pressuring Ukraine to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden last summer while withholding military aid to that nation.

In addition to Starr and Dershowitz, the lawyer Robert Ray is expected to be on Trump’s impeachment defense team. Ray had succeeded Starr has independent counsel in the Whitewater investigation of Clinton.

White House Counsel Pat Cipollone and Trump’s personal lawyer Jay Sekulow are heading the impeachment defense team.

(Excerpt) Read more at cnbc.com ...

Wondering how these progressive liberals will jump on Dershowitz, a staunch liberal that has fought side by side with him for decades on social issues.....more HYPOCRISY from our low IQ CROWD!!!

Dershowitz is a top lawyer, worked closely with Johnny Cochran to get the Juice exonerated.

I'd love to see them pull out a Surprise Witness on the last day of the trial who heard someone talking in a barroom about how Schiff conspired to rig the hearing process. Open this wide up, let the people in America hear about how this was all just a conspiracy and attempted coup.

Link?

Proof?

Yeah. The guy that he got fired was corrupt. You want our tax dollars funding that corruption?

Biden committed Bribery; a REAL impeachable crime, cooter.

New Topics

Forum List

Back