Senators overseeing impeachment trial got campaign cash from Trump legal team members

Some members of President Donald Trump’s impeachment defense team are campaign donors to jurors in the Senate.

Former independent counsels Ken Starr and Robert Ray, who investigated then-President Bill Clinton around the time of his impeachment, each made large campaign contributions to Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell(R-Ky.) last year before joining Trump’s legal team.

Starr, who on Monday lambastedwhat he called the “age of impeachment” before the Senate, gave $2,800 to McConnell in July 2019. Just after House Democrats launched an impeachment inquiry in September, Ray gave McConnell $5,600, the maximum allowed for the primary and general elections.

Among Starr’s other political contributions, he gave $2,700 to Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) in 2017. Graham has emerged as one of Trump’s staunchest allies in the Senate, but he indicated Monday he’s interested in seeing what Bolton wrote in the manuscript.

OpenSecrets

Damn I wonder why Mitt Romney didn't get any cash.

Graham really needed that 2,700 dollars.

[facepalm]

Yep for alot of right wing whites. MAWA.
Most were white, but most were also Democrats.

At least until they got a job.

Hmmm, aren't red states the biggest recipients of welfare.

The democrtas in red states (i.e. blacks) are the biggest recipients.

BTW: Many used to be blue.....it just takes a while.

Actually whites are the biggest recipients, but I know you already knew that.

There is no perhaps, you are a fucking idiot. Look at the numbers dumb ass, oh wait Trump Humpers don't look at facts.
At first I thought your post would be a total waste of time and the jabbering of a moron and, it turns out I was right.
This is my final analysis on impeachment

giphy (2).gif

No, we don't know that. You saying that just proves how effective the Russian brainwashing techniques are.
Don't know what?...that the job numbers are better than we have ever seen?...what is it that you don't know?....and are you really still hung up on Russia?....man you got it bad...TDS is ruining your life...get out and enjoy this economy...its the best in the world and we are all fortunate to be alive today.....
It's the same economy it was 3 years ago only with bigger deficits.

Lay off the damn koolaide.
There are manufacturing jobs that have been increasing since then. Remember, Obama said we could not get any of them back. Not one. Not a morsel. Not a crumb. Not a whiff...... Of a manufacturing job would ever, ever, ever return to the shores of the continental United States. And kool aide may have expanded their operations.
3nvlcx.gif
Putin has tRumps.

View attachment 303994
Trump Campaign Spent $1.8 Million On Trump’s Own Businesses, Records Reveal
“I could be the first presidential candidate to run and make money on it,” Trump once told Fortune magazine.

Don't know what?...that the job numbers are better than we have ever seen?...what is it that you don't know?....and are you really still hung up on Russia?....man you got it bad...TDS is ruining your life...get out and enjoy this economy...its the best in the world and we are all fortunate to be alive today.....
It's the same economy it was 3 years ago only with bigger deficits.

Lay off the damn koolaide.
There are manufacturing jobs that have been increasing since then. Remember, Obama said we could not get any of them back. Not one. Not a morsel. Not a crumb. Not a whiff...... Of a manufacturing job would ever, ever, ever return to the shores of the continental United States. And kool aide may have expanded their operations.
3nvlcx.gif
Putin has tRumps.

View attachment 303994
Trump Campaign Spent $1.8 Million On Trump’s Own Businesses, Records Reveal
“I could be the first presidential candidate to run and make money on it,” Trump once told Fortune magazine.
Hillary had her family owned businesses to fund her campaign.

Hats

Emails turned up showing how the foundation intervened to arrange a meeting between Clinton and the Crown Prince of Bahrain, a country that had been a major foundation donor. A Chicago commodities trader who donated $100,000 to the foundation got a top job on a State Department arms control panel, despite having no experience in the area.
Scam Exposed: Donations To Clinton Foundation Plummeted After Clinton Lost The Election | Investor's Business Daily

Hillary Clinton’s official campaign organization alone spent $450.6 million in her 2016 presidential bid, and the total cost for her campaign and Democratic Party affiliates was around $1.2 billion.
https://www.quora.com/Can-you-fund-your-own-presidential-campaign

Wikileaks Reveal Clinton Ties To Rothschilds And Occult Cabal

The Rockefeller Foundation’s Strong Ties to the Clintons

3nyfnb.gif

3nyfvt.gif

Why Is Hillary Clinton Talking To Laurence Rockefeller & Holding A Book About Extraterrestrials?

They are, in terms of dollars....but not in terms of proportion.

Some members of President Donald Trump’s impeachment defense team are campaign donors to jurors in the Senate.

Former independent counsels Ken Starr and Robert Ray, who investigated then-President Bill Clinton around the time of his impeachment, each made large campaign contributions to Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell(R-Ky.) last year before joining Trump’s legal team.

Starr, who on Monday lambastedwhat he called the “age of impeachment” before the Senate, gave $2,800 to McConnell in July 2019. Just after House Democrats launched an impeachment inquiry in September, Ray gave McConnell $5,600, the maximum allowed for the primary and general elections.

Among Starr’s other political contributions, he gave $2,700 to Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) in 2017. Graham has emerged as one of Trump’s staunchest allies in the Senate, but he indicated Monday he’s interested in seeing what Bolton wrote in the manuscript.

OpenSecrets

Really? Is this anything like all the assholes in the deep state that attempted a coup on Donad Trump b eing paid up members of the demodumbass party? I'm shocked, simply shacked!

You really are a special kind of shitforbrains.

Really? Is this anything like all the assholes in the deep state that attempted a coup on Donad Trump b eing paid up members of the demodumbass party? I'm shocked, simply shacked!

It's like passing the little Tryrolian hat around the beer hall Green German Alpine Hat 100% Genuine Wool
to take up a kitty to reward Herr Hitler and his wonderful people's party.

They are, in terms of dollars....but not in terms of proportion.

They are period.

OpenSecrets

Come on Dickhead, you talk about a special stupid. Tell you what release all the documents and we will see what the coup was.

Forum List

Back