Trump impeachment defense team will include Ken Starr and Alan Dershowitz

Calling back Starr says this should catapult a really terrific season finale of 'The Ap*pResident' to historical proportions!

Monica Lewinksy after Ken Starr joins Trump impeachment team: 'Are you f---ing kidding me?'

:auiqs.jpg: It might not be any good, but it's going to be damn entertaining. Discuss.

Tramp thought he was disgusting, must be the money is good, after all he did impeach Clinton for cheating on his wife.
Actually lying under oath, but don't let the facts get in the way. You never do.

Lying under oath about having an affair. Don't let the facts get in your way. LOL.

Is tramp going under oath, or giving a sample of his blood??? Or anything, they didn't ok any witnesses and documents. And the witnesses , if they are allowed, will exert EP.
It's still a felony you ignorant slut.

Lying under oath about having an affair. Don't let the facts get in your way. LOL.
Don't forget suborning perjury too.

Lets not forget the part about having an affair, lying under oath about it, and suborning perjury is she is called.

So having an affair!! and not wanting your dtr or wife to find out. That is what he was impeached by starr for, nothing else.

On one side you have Ken Starr and Alan Dershowitz....

On the other you have:

- The guy who lied to his fellow 400+ LAWYER House members by claiming a law OTHER THAN the Whistle Blower law exists that affords whistle blowers 'anonymity' and 'immunity', was shocked when about every one of them called him on it - demanding he produce the law, then had to back down...the guy who attempted to present his own personally-authored fictional account of the phone call as 'evidence', before being busted and quickly claiming it was a 'parody'

AND

- The guy who demanded the US AG, the leading law ENFORCER in the nation, BREAK THE LAW...then led the successful Democrat CENSURE of the US AG for REFUSING TO BREAK THE LAW...

:lmao:

Alan Dershowitz is a pro. If he can get a child rapist off the hook, he will definitely be able to handle defending the president.

Calling back Starr says this should catapult a really terrific season finale of 'The Ap*pResident' to historical proportions!

Monica Lewinksy after Ken Starr joins Trump impeachment team: 'Are you f---ing kidding me?'

:auiqs.jpg: It might not be any good, but it's going to be damn entertaining. Discuss.

Tramp thought he was disgusting, must be the money is good, after all he did impeach Clinton for cheating on his wife.
Actually lying under oath, but don't let the facts get in the way. You never do.

Is tramp going under oath, or giving a sample of his blood??? Or anything, they didn't ok any witnesses and documents. And the witnesses , if they are allowed, will exert EP.
It's still a felony you ignorant slut.

He should of refused to go under oath, like tramp did and will do. Barr is protecting him. As long as tramp has his job, barr has his.

You have never been right. You are a Leftist. One way conversations never work.

It can be challenging. You ask questions of me. I answer them. I ask questions of you. You call me names.

It’s a one way street. Stay tuned cousin, I’m about to bump a post that you ran away from.

No. You do not answer. You patronize. There is a difference. Keep telling yourself I ran. You Leftists are liars. I have a job. I had to work. You should try it. Post the question I ran from, pussy.

The only difference is your fragile ego.

I make more money than you so spare me the irony.

Bullshit. You're a Leftist. You hate capitalism and you have zero idea how much I make so how could you make such an assumption. Like all your posts it is an utter lie. You are the epitome of what is wrong with this country.

Ha! I knew I’d trigger you. Reminds me of the time you accused me of being on welfare and dependent on others. I guess it’s “what’s wrong with the country” when others do it but not when you do it.

How much do you make? Let’s see if I make more than you.

You first, bitch boy. You made the claim. Not that I would believe your Leftist ass anyway. My AGI for 2018 was in the mid 6 figure range. I'll leave it at that.

So having an affair!! and not wanting your dtr or wife to find out. That is what he was impeached by starr for, nothing else.
Lying to a grand jury and getting others to lie too is enough for impeachment. There is also the whole matter of treating a White House intern as your personal concubine. But I don't think that was considered impeachable then.

President Donald Trump’s impeachment defense team will include Ken Starr, whose investigation led to the impeachment of President Bill Clinton, and Harvard law professor Alan Dershowitz, whose clients have included notorious pedophile Jeffrey Epstein and O.J. Simpson.

The Trump team choices came to light as the president’s impeachment trial is set to begin in earnest next Tuesday in the Senate, where he is accused of abusing power by pressuring Ukraine to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden last summer while withholding military aid to that nation.

In addition to Starr and Dershowitz, the lawyer Robert Ray is expected to be on Trump’s impeachment defense team. Ray had succeeded Starr has independent counsel in the Whitewater investigation of Clinton.

White House Counsel Pat Cipollone and Trump’s personal lawyer Jay Sekulow are heading the impeachment defense team.

(Excerpt) Read more at cnbc.com ...

Wondering how these progressive liberals will jump on Dershowitz, a staunch liberal that has fought side by side with him for decades on social issues.....more HYPOCRISY from our low IQ CROWD!!!
Your tds is inflamed isn't it?

It can be challenging. You ask questions of me. I answer them. I ask questions of you. You call me names.

It’s a one way street. Stay tuned cousin, I’m about to bump a post that you ran away from.

No. You do not answer. You patronize. There is a difference. Keep telling yourself I ran. You Leftists are liars. I have a job. I had to work. You should try it. Post the question I ran from, pussy.

Bullshit. You're a Leftist. You hate capitalism and you have zero idea how much I make so how could you make such an assumption. Like all your posts it is an utter lie. You are the epitome of what is wrong with this country.

Ha! I knew I’d trigger you. Reminds me of the time you accused me of being on welfare and dependent on others. I guess it’s “what’s wrong with the country” when others do it but not when you do it.

You first, bitch boy. You made the claim. Not that I would believe your Leftist ass anyway. My AGI for 2018 was in the mid 6 figure range. I'll leave it at that.

Im doing about 550, give or take. I haven’t added it up yet. My accountant does that.

Alan Dershowitz used to be Left, but has been fascinating to watch veer to the right the older he gets. He's a very important legal scholar and of course had his hand in many of the most important cases in this country during his career.

I read his book on impeachment last fall. Trump is lucky to have him. He is aged now, but at the very least he'll put a lot of star-power into the team.

Ken Starr???! I'm surprised to see him there. Considering he was on the wrong side the last impeachment (for). I happened to read HIS new book, too, last year ----- Contempt. I didn't care for it. Whiney, self-serving, I thought.

I suppose what Trump wants are Big Names. The vote is said to be "baked in," so he doesn't really need a defense per se.

I wonder why Trump needs lawyers, he didn't do anything

and there are enough Repubs in Senate to ensure that he will remain the president for the remainder of his time

I guess he needs lawyers to get him out of trouble, now if they can just get him to shut up then they can make the TV rounds promoting Trump as an angel

You see an angel should be seen and not heard

unfortunately trump likes to be heard and he may need more lawyers

Im doing about 550, give or take. I haven’t added it up yet. My accountant does that.

Bullshit. What do you do? If you made that much you would not be a dumb Leftist.

Bullshit. What do you do? If you made that much you would not be a dumb Leftist.

I work in large medical systems. What do you do?

Alan Dershowitz used to be Left, but has been fascinating to watch veer to the right the older he gets. He's a very important legal scholar and of course had his hand in many of the most important cases in this country during his career.

I read his book on impeachment last fall. Trump is lucky to have him. He is aged now, but at the very least he'll put a lot of star-power into the team.

Ken Starr???! I'm surprised to see him there. Considering he was on the wrong side the last impeachment (for). I happened to read HIS new book, too, last year ----- Contempt. I didn't care for it. Whiney, self-serving, I thought.

I suppose what Trump wants are Big Names. The vote is said to be "baked in," so he doesn't really need a defense per se.

I'm sure that Trump wants to be vindicated/exonerated and the best way for that is to have the "Impeachment Articles" totally destroyed.
Dershowitz already wrote that the USSC destroyed Article-2 when they took the Trump vs House subpoena for his tax records, meaning that Trump does have due process rights, and that is NOT "Obstruction of the House", (which isn't even a thing?!).
Article-1 is dead as soon as they eliminate hearsay evidence.

I'm very much looking forward to the court battle!!

I'm sure that Trump wants to be vindicated/exonerated and the best way for that is to have the "Impeachment Articles" totally destroyed.
Dershowitz already wrote that the USSC destroyed Article-2 when they took the Trump vs House subpoena for his tax records, meaning that Trump does have due process rights, and that is NOT "Obstruction of the House", (which isn't even a thing?!).

I'm sure not. I'm glad someone is! I think ------ things happen. They just do, and they are unpredictable. I think I'll spend the impeachment hiding under the bed. This guy Trump has been so GOOD for this country and yet they are trying to illicitly remove him from office, a coup d'état. I find this very scary.

I've just started the Kim Strassel book Resistance (At All Costs), detailing the harm the leftwing resistance to Trump is doing democracy. I find myself starting to buy books on the end of the Roman Republic. I hope it all blows over. I am pessimistic.

So lying under oath about cheating on your wife is okay in your book?

I'm sure not. I'm glad someone is! I think ------ things happen. They just do, and they are unpredictable. I think I'll spend the impeachment hiding under the bed. This guy Trump has been so GOOD for this country and yet they are trying to illicitly remove him from office, a coup d'état. I find this very scary.

I've just started the Kim Strassel book Resistance (At All Costs), detailing the harm the leftwing resistance to Trump is doing democracy. I find myself starting to buy books on the end of the Roman Republic. I hope it all blows over. I am pessimistic.

Agree that there are always unknown-unknowns that show up on occasion. But the GOP senators won't let the impeachment trial get out of control. Now that you mention the coup d'état, the books I read are like Gregg Jarrett's "Witch Hunt" showing the various plots and players, hoping that Barr and Durham can bring the coup conspirators to justice. As far as concerns for the downfall of the US, like the Roman Empire, you might be worried if you live in CA or an "urban plantation", but out here in fly-over country things look pretty darn good for the US, especially the economy. I'm optimistic.

President Donald Trump’s impeachment defense team will include Ken Starr, whose investigation led to the impeachment of President Bill Clinton, and Harvard law professor Alan Dershowitz, whose clients have included notorious pedophile Jeffrey Epstein and O.J. Simpson.

The Trump team choices came to light as the president’s impeachment trial is set to begin in earnest next Tuesday in the Senate, where he is accused of abusing power by pressuring Ukraine to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden last summer while withholding military aid to that nation.

In addition to Starr and Dershowitz, the lawyer Robert Ray is expected to be on Trump’s impeachment defense team. Ray had succeeded Starr has independent counsel in the Whitewater investigation of Clinton.

White House Counsel Pat Cipollone and Trump’s personal lawyer Jay Sekulow are heading the impeachment defense team.

(Excerpt) Read more at cnbc.com ...

Wondering how these progressive liberals will jump on Dershowitz, a staunch liberal that has fought side by side with him for decades on social issues.....more HYPOCRISY from our low IQ CROWD!!!

Dershowitz has been dead to the SJW left for a long time.
Legal Prostitute

Forum List

Back