Trump: I Won't Attend White House Correspondents Dinner

Don't know why Trump doesn't "TRUST" the media. The media gave Trump over 2-3 billion dollars in free advertisement and interviews during the campaign both in the GOP primary and in the general election. QUIT COMPLAINING AND CRYING--TRUMP.
trump-win1laugh.jpg

How cute American Jihad has a picture of one of those " Hollywood types" as an avatar.
How funny is that!
Liberal shooting a commie hero - priceless, plus it fucks with the libtart pea-brain. Now go cry me a river snowflake...
Blow me you skanky shit for brains deplorable.
That's good libtart show everyone y'alls real side = less votes in 2018-2020 for demorats...:fu:
After 2-4 more years of thelowest rated president in history cratering even more with his continued clusterfuck policies you'll be lucky to even get republicans in Congress voting for your pussy grabber. Their jobs will be on the line and they won't want to identify with failure.

Aren't you late for one of your Klan meetings? Better hop to it.

I'm sure you did hear the tape about grabbing women's pussies. Did you hear the part about consent?

Or is that irrelevant because it doesn't serve your desire to slander and lie?

Oh my bad! That makes it okay then! :cuckoo:
You should try it some time.
What, grab a pussy? Naw, I'll leave that to the scummy deplorables.
You have never grabbed a woman's pussy? Are you a homosexual?

[

I'm sure you did hear the tape about grabbing women's pussies. Did you hear the part about consent?

Or is that irrelevant because it doesn't serve your desire to slander and lie?

Oh my bad! That makes it okay then! :cuckoo:

Consensual sexual contact is ok in my book.

And mine. There is no consent in his mind. He seems to think he has a right to do it....

That aside, that we are even discussing this in the context that he said what he said and that it's okay says a lot. None of it good.
Now you're reading his mind.

What part of "they let you do it" didn't you understand?

What ..... lefties do is not self deprecating humor, it is vile vicious shit.

UYproAY.gif
. No just the specific one talking crap with a disabilty (like Rosie Odonnel) for a good example is exactly who Trump targets in rebuttal. Hey, you attack Trump, then don't fall back on a disabilty for protection.
When will the red state Trump voters wake up and realize Trump has lied to them?
31493404b900b1692f6c409f694d7bc5.jpg
When did you snowflake douche bags wake up and realize Obama lied to you?

. No he's just not the dam fool you wish he were, and he just keeps on escaping the traps you people keep setting up for him... You people would starve to death in the wild. LOL

"Traps you people keep setting up for him"?
The WH Correspondents Dinner is a fucking Washington tradition, you stupid goober.
. It was until you goobers set it as a trap for Trump.

You're a fucking idiot.
. Coming from you it's a step up.
Perhaps two years from now Trump will step down by impeachment or incompetence.
Perhaps in two years you might make some contact with reality. . . . . . . . . .

Nah.

UYproAY.gif
. No just the specific one talking crap with a disabilty (like Rosie Odonnel) for a good example is exactly who Trump targets in rebuttal. Hey, you attack Trump, then don't fall back on a disabilty for protection.
When will the red state Trump voters wake up and realize Trump has lied to them?
Never. They'll never admit he repeatedly lies to them. They are " true believers"... not unlike the followers of Jim Jones and Charles Mansion. Their leader can do no wrong.
. Well let's see now, uh we like someone who espouses our views instead of the idiot left that wants to destroy the majority views of Americans. We will take Trump any day, and take him with all his faults in life otherwise over the leftist idiocy that is prevalent among the left today. It's really an easy choice after all that has transpired up to this point and time in America.

How cute American Jihad has a picture of one of those " Hollywood types" as an avatar.
How funny is that!
Liberal shooting a commie hero - priceless, plus it fucks with the libtart pea-brain. Now go cry me a river snowflake...
Blow me you skanky shit for brains deplorable.
That's good libtart show everyone y'alls real side = less votes in 2018-2020 for demorats...:fu:
After 2-4 more years of thelowest rated president in history cratering even more with his continued clusterfuck policies you'll be lucky to even get republicans in Congress voting for your pussy grabber. Their jobs will be on the line and they won't want to identify with failure.

Aren't you late for one of your Klan meetings? Better hop to it.
. When will you nut jobs realize that it was you that created Trump ?? Now he's your Boogeyman under your beds at night. Priceless!

So then, "deplorable" means "straight", for men I mean?

You may not believe it, but pussy is really good if you're so inclined.

So you think men should go around grabbing women's pussies? Why am I not surprised....You are a deplorable after all..
Most men enjoy pussy. I mean we're being crude here and I wouldn't put it like that, but it is quite natural for ( straight) men to do all kinds of stuff with it.

Others like assholes, and some are.

So I must assume that you were not among those succumbing to vapors over the idea of Bill Clinton getting some "strange", right?

UYproAY.gif
Never. They'll never admit he repeatedly lies to them. They are " true believers"... not unlike the followers of Jim Jones and Charles Mansion. Their leader can do no wrong.
. Well let's see now, uh we like someone who espouses our views instead of the idiot left that wants to destroy the majority views of Americans. We will take Trump any day, and take him with all his faults in life otherwise over the leftist idiocy that is prevalent among the left today. It's really an easy choice after all that has transpired up to this point and time in America.
the majority views of Americans
Uh.......could you post the popular vote totals for each candidate?

Just the numbers, please.......I'll figure out which is larger....

Thanks in advance...

UYproAY.gif
When did you snowflake douche bags wake up and realize Obama lied to you?
Then we all better hope that he'll "do it to us one more time", eh?

jpg

and I'm gonna guess that all you will have in response is another steaming pile of chin dribble....

Do I now need to explain how that doesn't follow in any logical fashion?

You had a choice, address my point seriously, or to quibble about phrasing.

You choose to avoid address my point, obviously because it is obviously true.

You lefties "do vile vicious shit" and Trump is right to stay away from people like you.
The only "point" your post made was the case for you being one of the dumbest mofos shuffling...

The event in question has been held for decades, and everyone has participated in the spirit intended....

The Yam is a fucking fraud, and is smarting over having spent the past several months confirming what most of us already knew....for all his talk, he fully understands that his record is a "target rich environment".

He is also a compleat moron...the even WILL go on without him.......and his absence won't have any effect on what people will be saying......it is pretty clear that he never ran this past any advisor with a Room Temperature plus IQ....

That "Spirit" has been dead for decades.

Your side has weaponized the media, and our side has played along pretending that things were the same because we were too much of pussies to tell the truth and/or fight back.

Fuck that shit.
Go cower in your Safe Space.....

I accept your admission that you have nothing to counter my point, and your tacit admission of defeat.

My point stands.

Your side has weaponized the media, and our side has played along pretending that things were the same because we were too much of pussies to tell the truth and/or fight back.

Fuck that shit.
I accept your admission that you have nothing to counter my point, and your tacit admission of defeat.

You have no "point".....an extended whine doesn't call for "counter", it calls for "Mommy".

How many White House Correspondents' Dinners have you attended? Roughly...

So you know NOTHING about the "spirit" of the WHCD.....nothing whatsoever......which corresponds perfectly with your understanding of ALL matters...

But you don't hesitate to puke up another Bold Assertion...

Your side has weaponized the media,

What "side" is that? People capable of cogitation?

Post an example of "weaponized media", or QUIT OUR FUCKING WHINGING, BITCH!

and our side has played along pretending that things were the same because we were too much of pussies to tell the truth and/or fight back.

From your Safe Space......where you watch nothing but FOX, listen to Rush, and "read" Breitbart and Drudge....it's not JUST that you are a pussy......it's because you are a fucking idiot....

I don't know why you progressives are so obsessed with this, Trump is not invited and he is not welcome why should he go?

Where do you get "not invited" and "not welcome"?
Well, it's very obvious… There's no reason for him to go because it's just a bunch of mainstream media pat'n each other on the back.
It's obvious he is not welcome and is not invited there's no reason for him to be there…

Thanks in advance...
. When you can account for or give me the silent majority numbers across this nation who support Trump, then you can claim your name to fame. We are seeing that the huge silent majority has awakened, and there won't be no going back now.

Thanks in advance...
. When you can account for or give me the silent majority numbers across this nation who support Trump, then you can claim your name to fame. We are seeing that the huge silent majority has awakened, and there won't be no going back now.
Read the question again....

could you post the popular vote totals for each candidate?

Just the numbers, please.

I don't know why you progressives are so obsessed with this, Trump is not invited and he is not welcome why should he go?

Where do you get "not invited" and "not welcome"?
Well, it's very obvious… There's no reason for him to go because it's just a bunch of mainstream media pat'n each other on the back.
It's obvious he is not welcome and is not invited there's no reason for him to be there…
How about "Well, Slim.....I just made it up. you know me - I don't know shit from a hole in the ground."

So then, "deplorable" means "straight", for men I mean?

You may not believe it, but pussy is really good if you're so inclined.

So you think men should go around grabbing women's pussies? Why am I not surprised....You are a deplorable after all..
Most men enjoy pussy. I mean we're being crude here and I wouldn't put it like that, but it is quite natural for ( straight) men to do all kinds of stuff with it.

Others like assholes, and some are.

So I must assume that you were not among those succumbing to vapors over the idea of Bill Clinton getting some "strange", right?
Hardly. I can't stand snowflakes or prigs. He could have had some respect for the Oval Office though, but then he was betrothed to he Beast. Still, I'm not sure that was enough.

Forum List

Back