Trump: "I Thought It Would Be Easier"

No wonder Ivanka and Jared stay so close to Trump. They know he's in deep shit. When will he resign?
Never I guess. Donald Trump doesn't seem that kind of man.
I think he would never resign ;)
Did bripat know thisLOL
Former President Obama is said to have taken a jab at the new administration by comparing the popularity of his signature health care law with that of President Trump.

A recent CNN report states that "Obama noted to an audience in midtown Manhattan that 'the Affordable Care Act has never been more popular — and it's more popular than the current president,' according to a person in the room who paraphrased the comments."

The remarks were made on Thursday at a private event.

Polls indicate that Obama's statement seems to be valid, with a new CNN survey finding that President Trump's approval rating is at 44 percent while Obamacare had a 47 percent favorable rating.

Meanwhile, a recent Gallup survey showed similar numbers for Trump's approval rating—43 percent; in contrast, earlier this month, Obamacare reached an all-time high level of support with 55 percent of respondents backing the law, reports Business Insid

Trump Says He Thought Being President Would Be Easier Than His Old Life

“I loved my previous life. I had so many things going.”

He misses driving, feels as if he is in a cocoon, and is surprised how hard his new job is.

President Donald Trump on Thursday reflected on his first 100 days in office with a wistful look at his life before the White House.

“I loved my previous life. I had so many things going,” Trump told Reuters in an interview. “This is more work than in my previous life. I thought it would be easier.”

More: Trump Says He Thought Being President Would Be Easier Than His Old Life

Trump has obviously been elected to his level of incompetency. Hence, the Peter Principle.

/--- Pres Trump is the first private citizen elected president. He's carving out his destiny. BTW got some fake outrage over this? - Oct 24, 2013 - Obama on Syria: “Being President is Boring and Hard” ... But current and former officials said his body language was telling: he often appeared impatient or disengaged while listening ...

Democrats are extremely proud of keeping Trump from filling his cabinet. It's all they have.

Democrats don't have that power.

Strange how republicans keeps forgetting that fact. After putting the nuclear option in place, just about anything requires only a simple majority, and for republicans thats as few of 50 votes in the senate.
Where did you get that from? To pass legislation the senate needs 60 votes. To appoint a justice, for example, can now be done by simple majority.

A majority of simpletons constitutes a simple majority, as the Republicans in the Senate demonstrate.
A simple majority isn't a super majority where they can pass any law they want. You are literally too stupid to talk to.
Imbecile... we're not discussing "any law." We're specifically taking about filling Trump's nominees which require Senate confirmation. Those require only a simple majority to pass.

President Trump’s Cabinet picks are likely to be easily confirmed. That’s because of Senate Democrats.

The problem isn't because Democrats are blocking his picks... the problem is Trump isn't providing nominees to the Senate.

Strange how republicans keeps forgetting that fact. After putting the nuclear option in place, just about anything requires only a simple majority, and for republicans thats as few of 50 votes in the senate.
Where did you get that from? To pass legislation the senate needs 60 votes. To appoint a justice, for example, can now be done by simple majority.

A majority of simpletons constitutes a simple majority, as the Republicans in the Senate demonstrate.
A simple majority isn't a super majority where they can pass any law they want. You are literally too stupid to talk to.
Imbecile... we're not discussing "any law." We're specifically taking about filling Trump's nominees which require Senate confirmation. Those require only a simple majority to pass.

President Trump’s Cabinet picks are likely to be easily confirmed. That’s because of Senate Democrats.

The problem isn't because Democrats are blocking his picks... the problem is Trump isn't providing nominees to the Senate.
/--- He's reducing the size of Gubmint by leaving them vacant - you toad.

/--- He's reducing the size of Gubmint by leaving them vacant - you toad.
LOLOL

Suuure, uh-huh. That must explain why you celebrate when Trump fills a seat...

Repubs kick crybaby Dems to the curb on Nominees

:lmao:

Democrats are extremely proud of keeping Trump from filling his cabinet. It's all they have.

You are literally too butthurt to stop whining.

Forum List

Back