Trump: "I Thought It Would Be Easier"

We ignore nothing, asshole. We aren't interested in your ridiculous attacks on Trump.
Can't take the heat bripat,get out of the fire Dump is and always was an ah Nothing changed
I imagine there's some kind of coherent thought in that unintelligible mess, but it's undoubtedly as stupid as everything else you post.
You gonna delete that post too ? And please ,don't talk about stupid when you're one of the top nitwits here
I have no ability to delete your stupid posts, and "top nitwit," translated from snowflake speak, means I'm one of the best at dissecting the idiocies you post in this forum.
It was YOUR stupid post you deleted
Probably because it was a duplicate.

I'm free to delete my own posts, moron.

Trump promised to withdraw from NAFTA, and have China declared a currency manipulator. ---- Fail.
Not if it works and gets us a better deal.

Apparently you're willing to ignore all the things Trump promised, but couldn't deliver on, in favor of the new set of promises from Trump for things he won't be able to deliver on.
You don't get to speak for me and tell me what I value or supported. His Supreme Court picks alone make it worth it for me. Go fuck yourself.

Trump promised to withdraw from NAFTA, and have China declared a currency manipulator. ---- Fail.
Not if it works and gets us a better deal.

Apparently you're willing to ignore all the things Trump promised, but couldn't deliver on, in favor of the new set of promises from Trump for things he won't be able to deliver on.
You don't get to speak for me and tell me what I value or supported. His Supreme Court picks alone make it worth it for me. Go fuck yourself.

Democrats are extremely proud of keeping Trump from filling his cabinet. It's all they have.

Democrats don't have that power.

Strange how republicans keeps forgetting that fact. After putting the nuclear option in place, just about anything requires only a simple majority, and for republicans thats as few of 50 votes in the senate.
Where did you get that from? To pass legislation the senate needs 60 votes. To appoint a justice, for example, can now be done by simple majority.

Democrats are extremely proud of keeping Trump from filling his cabinet. It's all they have.

Strange how republicans keeps forgetting that fact. After putting the nuclear option in place, just about anything requires only a simple majority, and for republicans thats as few of 50 votes in the senate.
Where did you get that from? To pass legislation the senate needs 60 votes. To appoint a justice, for example, can now be done by simple majority.

A majority of simpletons constitutes a simple majority, as the Republicans in the Senate demonstrate.

Trump Says He Thought Being President Would Be Easier Than His Old Life

“I loved my previous life. I had so many things going.”

He misses driving, feels as if he is in a cocoon, and is surprised how hard his new job is.

President Donald Trump on Thursday reflected on his first 100 days in office with a wistful look at his life before the White House.

“I loved my previous life. I had so many things going,” Trump told Reuters in an interview. “This is more work than in my previous life. I thought it would be easier.”

More: Trump Says He Thought Being President Would Be Easier Than His Old Life

Trump has obviously been elected to his level of incompetency. Hence, the Peter Principle.

Winning all the time is difficult work, it takes it toll.

When's the last time you won anything?

A majority of simpletons constitutes a simple majority, as the Republicans in the Senate demonstrate.
A simple majority isn't a super majority where they can pass any law they want. You are literally too stupid to talk to.

Can't take the heat bripat,get out of the fire Dump is and always was an ah Nothing changed
I imagine there's some kind of coherent thought in that unintelligible mess, but it's undoubtedly as stupid as everything else you post.
You gonna delete that post too ? And please ,don't talk about stupid when you're one of the top nitwits here
I have no ability to delete your stupid posts, and "top nitwit," translated from snowflake speak, means I'm one of the best at dissecting the idiocies you post in this forum.

Sure you are Don't leave too much proof that you're really a repub ah You should be deleting them all

It's about stopping "the bleeding" a well thought out doctrine

You know what they call 100 Democrat politicians at the bottom of the ocean? A good start.

Sure you are Don't leave too much proof that you're really a repub ah You should be deleting them all

What the fuck are you talking about?

A simple majority isn't a super majority where they can pass any law they want. You are literally too stupid to talk to.
In other words, she's a typical snowflake!

Forum List

Back