Trump: "I Thought It Would Be Easier"

it's so refreshing to have a leader who is not afraid to candidly speak him mind

kuddos to POTUS
I'd rather have a president who isn't a baby and whines about how tough the job is.

Trump is approaching 100 days, and so far accomplished less than any other modern president. His eo's have been stayed, they didn't even vote on his laws, and his long list of things he would do, like withdraw from NAFTA or declare China a currency manipulator, hasn't happened.

All you douche bag snowflakes are fooling no one. The public knows your narrative is false. It's propaganda and bullshit. That's why they voted Trump. They got tired of scum like you pissing down their back and telling them it's rain.

Trump promised to withdraw from NAFTA, and have China declared a currency manipulator. ---- Fail.
Not if it works and gets us a better deal.

Apparently you're willing to ignore all the things Trump promised, but couldn't deliver on, in favor of the new set of promises from Trump for things he won't be able to deliver on.

We ignore nothing, asshole. We aren't interested in your ridiculous attacks on Trump.

Trump has always thought that being elected president was some sort of "prize" that he won. It never occurred to him that he would have to actually work. Amazingly enough, it didn't even occur to him that he could not just treat congress and the judiciary as just a bunch of apprentice lackeys that he could fire on a whim.
Whenever snowflakes start talking about how Trump thinks, they only prove that they are douche bags who are full of shit.

What do they mean, oh wise one?

Anyone who knows English understand that when Trump says "I thought it would be easier", it means that he thought it would be easier.

Obama made the job look easy. So did Bill Clinton. Both of them cut the deficits, created millions of jobs, and cut unemployment. Leaving the economy in vastly better shape than what they inherited. They left the stock market more than double where it was when they took office. And they made it look easy.
ROFL! Having a filibuster proof majority in the Senate sure makes it easy in fact. After he lost that, he did nothing but whine and fail.

He's 100 days in office. Doesn't need an excuse for not getting everything done.

How short is your memory. Trump promised he would get a huge list of things done in his first 100 days, which I can only presume is the reason people voted for him. Because Trump was a billionaire businessman who could 'get 'er done'
Now it turns out, the job is too tough for him. No wonder he runs to Mar-a-lago almost every weekend. :ack-1:

Trump promised to withdraw from NAFTA, and have China declared a currency manipulator. ---- Fail.

Apparently you're willing to ignore all the things Trump promised, but couldn't deliver on, in favor of the new set of promises from Trump for things he won't be able to deliver on.

We ignore nothing, asshole. We aren't interested in your ridiculous attacks on Trump.
Can't take the heat bripat,get out of the fire Dump is and always was an ah Nothing changed

He's 100 days in office. Doesn't need an excuse for not getting everything done.

How short is your memory. Trump promised he would get a huge list of things done in his first 100 days, which I can only presume is the reason people voted for him. Because Trump was a billionaire businessman who could 'get 'er done'
He doesn't need an excuse if policitans are blocking him for now. among those I include the judges blocking his EO on immigration. It's temporary because they will lose in the high court but it does slow it down. He got a great justice on the bench too, and more to come. That was my main reason. Everything else is gravy.
He's not being blocked. He's just not getting his job done.

Can't take the heat bripat,get out of the fire Dump is and always was an ah Nothing changed
I imagine there's some kind of coherent thought in that unintelligible mess, but it's undoubtedly as stupid as everything else you post.

He doesn't need an excuse if policitans are blocking him for now. among those I include the judges blocking his EO on immigration. It's temporary because they will lose in the high court but it does slow it down. He got a great justice on the bench too, and more to come. That was my main reason. Everything else is gravy.
You see why nothing you post is credible?

There's no way Trump finishes out his first term. He's too weak and only 100 days in, he's already buckling from the pressure.

I imagine there's some kind of coherent thought in that unintelligible mess, but it's undoubtedly as stupid as everything else you post.
You gonna delete that post too ? And please ,don't talk about stupid when you're one of the top nitwits here

Trump hasn't even named candidates for hundreds of key positions

As of Thursday, the White House had yet to put forward the names of candidates for 475 of the 554 key positions that require Senate confirmation, according to the Partnership for Public Service, a nonpartisan group that advises incoming administrations.

It was never going to be easy to make America great again, but my God, he is doing it.

We have had failure since Clinton's second term reminiscent of the period before Reagan and Lincoln.

If America is to have hope for a great country again, the time is now!

You gonna delete that post too ? And please ,don't talk about stupid when you're one of the top nitwits here
I have no ability to delete your stupid posts, and "top nitwit," translated from snowflake speak, means I'm one of the best at dissecting the idiocies you post in this forum.

As of Thursday, the White House had yet to put forward the names of candidates for 475 of the 554 key positions that require Senate confirmation, according to the Partnership for Public Service, a nonpartisan group that advises incoming administrations.

That's probably because the people who would name them haven't been confirmed by the Senate douche bags yet.

I have no ability to delete your stupid posts, and "top nitwit," translated from snowflake speak, means I'm one of the best at dissecting the idiocies you post in this forum.
It was YOUR stupid post you deleted

RTXxgVo.jpg

That's probably because the people who would name them haven't been confirmed by the Senate douche bags yet.
Lemme get out my handy-dandy, conservative-to-English dictionary for this one....

prob·a·bly präbəblē (adv.)

1. everything which follows is bullshit.​

Ahh, now your post makes sense.

Trump Says He Thought Being President Would Be Easier Than His Old Life

“I loved my previous life. I had so many things going.”

He misses driving, feels as if he is in a cocoon, and is surprised how hard his new job is.

President Donald Trump on Thursday reflected on his first 100 days in office with a wistful look at his life before the White House.

“I loved my previous life. I had so many things going,” Trump told Reuters in an interview. “This is more work than in my previous life. I thought it would be easier.”

More: Trump Says He Thought Being President Would Be Easier Than His Old Life

Trump has obviously been elected to his level of incompetency. Hence, the Peter Principle.

I guess the old saying applies; the first step is to admit you have a problem.
Can you imagine the jokes the other national leaders tell about this moron and his band of misfit children pretending to know what they are doing?

Are those the geniuses who imported millions of Muslims savages into Europe and then wonder why they have a terrorism problem and a rape problem?

Their “problem” is much smaller than ours…..

Wonder why that is?

Oh well, Trump is a joke of a world leader, his kids are embarrassing the nation almost as much as their old man and the gullible still think they did the right thing by installing this dim bulb.

Forum List

Back