The Main Problem is Regulation, Taxes are a Minor Problem

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
My wife gets covered for Prostate and male genital problems I am covered for OB/GYN exams and pregnancy. Other than running up costs for everyone these Ocare regs serve no purpose whatsoever. This same argument applies to the great majority of regulations in effect. Taxes ain't fun but not even Obama and the Ds could manage to screw up the economy half as bad with their idiotic tax deals as with their raving lunatic regulations about every thing under the sun and even some things that never see daylight. Let's get focused on the real problems.

My wife gets covered for Prostate and male genital problems I am covered for OB/GYN exams and pregnancy. Other than running up costs for everyone these Ocare regs serve no purpose whatsoever. This same argument applies to the great majority of regulations in effect. Taxes ain't fun but not even Obama and the Ds could manage to screw up the economy half as bad with their idiotic tax deals as with their raving lunatic regulations about every thing under the sun and even some things that never see daylight. Let's get focused on the real problems.
Wow you rubes are even willing to argue that taxes are fine for Komrade Dump. Hilarious.

It is clear to some of us that government regulations harms economic growth. As government regulations increase and expand in scope, they cause unemployment, increase the cost of doing business, and prevent technological advancement. However, they do allow large corporations and those connected to government, to buy protection from competition by buying off regulators and politicians and influencing how regulations are written and imposed.

It is a protection racket the Mafia can only dream of.

Apparently some Americans find this graph entirely acceptable.
billion-dollar-regs-graph1.png

Well the Democrats are a subsidiary of organized crime. Mafia families, cartels, triads and Biker gangs go to where they fit in.

Forum List

Back