What comes around goes around…

Rustic

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2015
While I did not vote for trump, in my opinion he was the lesser of two evils. And I'm glad he did win.
I understand the way people feel About trump, it's the same way I felt about Obama. Obama had absolutely zero understanding of flyover country. And it showed...

There would be no trump if there was no Obama...

Trump is not a reaction to Obama, he's a reaction to Obama-Bush-Clinton-Bush, all the way back to Reagan, Presidents who served the few at the expense of the many.

• Banned
Trump is not a reaction to Obama, he's a reaction to Obama-Bush-Clinton-Bush, all the way back to Reagan, Presidents who served the few at the expense of the many.
He is the anti-career politician...

While I did not vote for trump, in my opinion he was the lesser of two evils. And I'm glad he did win.
I understand the way people feel About trump, it's the same way I felt about Obama. Obama had absolutely zero understanding of flyover country. And it showed...

Obama was a response to how flyover country likes to handle America. Meaning a response to total economic collapse, multiple ground invasions of sovereign nations, religious extremism being written into government, and minorities being demonized. Plus, flyover country doesn't have to worry about being attacked if the U.S. decides to act like a lunatic internationally, since there's nothing of value there. I suspect flyover country would celebrate another 9/11 these days.

They learn to hate us little people in the exclusive Ivy League schools they attend.

• Banned

Obama was a response to how flyover country likes to handle America. Meaning a response to total economic collapse, multiple ground invasions of sovereign nations, religious extremism being written into government, and minorities being demonized. Plus, flyover country doesn't have to worry about being attacked if the U.S. decides to act like a lunatic internationally, since there's nothing of value there. I suspect flyover country would celebrate another 9/11 these days.
If you don't want to get attacked Muslims are not your friends… Dumbass

Forum List

Back