Trump: "I do eventually want to unite"

Trump has trillion dollar deficits and you are asking what else needs to be done?!?!? :bang3:
Last number I saw $790 Billion. And he's having his departments cut their budgets. He's working on it, but you wont eliminate the deficit without reforming entitlements.
Man, you really drank the piss. Trump has increased the budget deficit by 100 percent. He has ordered his departments to cut spending by 5 percent.

You really suck at math. No wonder Trump is able to snooker you so easily.
------------------------------------------- everything keeps chugging along quite nicely . I read where some experts or people that call themselves experts say that the Deficit is manageable . ------- How many years has the USA had a deficit G5000 ??
Then tell me why the pseudocons whined every single day for eight years about Obama's deficits, and tell me why they have since gone radio silent even though Trump has EXPLODED the deficits.

The stench of hypocrisy is all over you and your fellow rubes.

As our debt continues to skyrocket, there will come a day of reckoning when our creditors will no longer believe we are able to service our debt. They will demand higher and higher interest rates.

Then you can come back here and ask your idiotic question again.
What are you talking about?
I see them significantly lower than most of Obamas and a modest increase over the last couple of Obama's term.

US Federal Deficit by Year - plus charts and analysis
Wow. There's that willful blindness I am always talking about in you pseudocons.

Trump has ACCELERATED the debt. Even your own link backs that up.

And guess what? It's going to get worse.

Much worse.

Congress Approved $2.4 Trillion In Additional Debt During Fiscal Year 2018: Watchdog

U.S. Budget Gap Hits $600 Billion in First Half of Fiscal Year

U.S. Treasury says first-quarter borrowing set record of $488 billion

Bond buyers brace for U.S.’s largest fourth-quarter borrowing spree since 2009

US Treasury to Borrow More Than $1.3 Trillion in 2018

Trump Trillion-Dollar Budget Deficits Officially Begin This Week

The new U.S. normal of $1 trillion or more annual federal budget deficits will officially begin this week when the Congressional Budget Office releases its economic and budget outlook report showing that the deficit will be at least that high every year Donald Trump is president.

I am going to tell you exactly what you will do in the future.

Up to now, you tards have willfully blinded yourselves to Trump's ACCELERATING deficits.

Now that the Democrats have won the House, you will start noticing the deficits and blame the Democrats.

Last edited:
---------------------------------------------------------------- tell me if i am right or wrong but many people [like me] don't want to see anything passed anyway . As far as i know , with the Senate in his hands he can still appoint Fed. Judges and Supremes . I think that he already has military funding . What else needs to be done G5000 ??
Trump has trillion dollar deficits and you are asking what else needs to be done?!?!? :bang3:
Last number I saw $790 Billion. And he's having his departments cut their budgets. He's working on it, but you wont eliminate the deficit without reforming entitlements.
Man, you really drank the piss. Trump has increased the budget deficit by 100 percent. He has ordered his departments to cut spending by 5 percent.

------------------------------------------- everything keeps chugging along quite nicely . I read where some experts or people that call themselves experts say that the Deficit is manageable . ------- How many years has the USA had a deficit G5000 ??
Then tell me why the pseudocons whined every single day for eight years about Obama's deficits, and tell me why they have since gone radio silent even though Trump has EXPLODED the deficits.

As our debt continues to skyrocket, there will come a day of reckoning when our creditors will no longer believe we are able to service our debt. They will demand higher and higher interest rates.

------------------------------- if i ever whined it was only because it was 'hussein obamas' deficit G5000 .

Fox News is suddenly going to start reporting Trump's trillion dollar deficits. Except they will call them Democratic deficits.

"The House holds the purse strings, you know", they will say solemnly to the Rube Herd which will promptly rush here to parrot that bullshit after not noticing the GOP purse string holders have been raping us in the ass for YEARS.

------------------------------- if i ever whined it was only because it was 'hussein obamas' deficit G5000 .
Yes, precisely my point, hypocrite.

I see them significantly lower than most of Obamas and a modest increase over the last couple of Obama's term.

Wow. There's that willful blindness I am always talking about in your pseudocons.

Much worse.

Congress Approved $2.4 Trillion In Additional Debt During Fiscal Year 2018: Watchdog

The new U.S. normal of $1 trillion or more annual federal budget deficits will officially begin this week when the Congressional Budget Office releases its economic and budget outlook report showing that the deficit will be at least that high every year Donald Trump is president.

Up to now, you tards have willfully blinded you to Trump's ACCELERATING deficits.

Now that the Democrats have won the House, you will start noticing the deficits and blame the Democrats.

Maybe if you read your own article:

The figure, which covers the total debt that legislation passed in FY 2018 will add through 2027, is largely driven by two pieces of legislation: the GOP tax law and a bipartisan spending agreement.

So it was through 2027? See how shady that headline is?
I mean do you really believe all these predictions? have you not figured out all of those are made up bullshit?

So it was from a Bipartisan spending agreement, so your democrat boys aren't going to reduce it
AND from the tax law, which with growth, brings in MORE money.

What do you not get?

Fox News is suddenly going to start reporting Trump's trillion dollar deficits. Except they will call them Democratic deficits.

"The House holds the purse strings, you know", they will say solemnly to the Rube Herd which will promptly rush here to parrot that bullshit after not noticing the GOP purse string holders have been raping us in the ass for YEARS.
So you expect balanced budgets from democrats? Is that really your plan? Please hold your breath on that.

hey , i'm partisan , couldn't stand 'hussein obama' , can't stand 'gop' . Course the TRUMP is different and is just my style G5000 .

Wow. There's that willful blindness I am always talking about in your pseudocons.

Much worse.

Up to now, you tards have willfully blinded you to Trump's ACCELERATING deficits.

The figure, which covers the total debt that legislation passed in FY 2018 will add through 2027, is largely driven by two pieces of legislation: the GOP tax law and a bipartisan spending agreement.

I mean do you really believe all these predictions? have you not figured out all of those are made up bullshit?

So it was from a Bipartisan spending agreement, so your democrat boys aren't going to reduce it

What do you not get?
Wow. You STILL willfully blind yourself and cherry pick what you choose to see.

You skipped the part about RECORD BORROWING at the beginning of this year. You skipped the part about MASSIVE BORROWING THIS QUARTER which has not been seen since 2009.

2009. You know. When the economy was going off a cliff.

Why does Trump need to borrow like its the end of the world if we have such a booming economy he is always bragging about?

You know why he borrows? To juice the GDP, you dumb blind sap!

For the willfully blind, I will use large print:

Trump is on track to bust Obama's debt record wide open, and the rubes have their eyes wide shut.

So you expect balanced budgets from democrats? Is that really your plan? Please hold your breath on that.
Nope. I don't expect balanced budgets from Democrats.

Nor do I expect you hypocrites to hold Trump's feet to the fire for his record busting borrowing after whining about Obama's spending for eight years. That would be asking too much of you. You are too submissive and stupid. You just can't help it. I guess you were born that way.

Much worse.

What do you not get?

You skipped the part about RECORD BORROWING at the beginning of this year. You skipped the part about MASSIVE BORROWING THIS QUARTER which has not been seen since 2009.

Why does Trump need to borrow like its the end of the world if we have such a booming economy he is always bragging about?

No I don't panic at the biased leftwing propaganda

Record Borrowing? For what?
Wouldn't that mean we have record deficits? We aren't, it seems like hyperbolic propaganda

Nor do I expect you hypocrites to hold Trump's feet to the fire for his record busting borrowing after whining about Obama's spending for eight years. That would be asking too much of you. You are too submissive and stupid. You just can't help it. I guess you were born that way.
Well Obama wasted a lot of money on stupid programs, it takes awhile to clean them out, especially when the other side doesn't help.
So tell me G5000, what do you want us to do? you want us to demand a Balanced Budget?
If so, I'm down, but you have to reform entitlements....good luck.....it's called being practical.

So what do you want?

Much worse.

What do you not get?

Wouldn't that mean we have record deficits? We aren't, it seems like hyperbolic propaganda
Wow. I just don't know how to respond to that kind of innumerate stupidity. Sorry.

Well Obama wasted a lot of money on stupid programs, it takes awhile to clean them out, especially when the other side doesn't help.
So tell me G5000, what do you want us to do? you want us to demand a Balanced Budget?
If so, I'm down, but you have to reform entitlements....good luck.....it's called being practical.

So what do you want?
No, no, no. You don't get to blame Obama for Trump's INCREASED spending, retard.

Nice try.

The deficit was half a trillion when Obama left.

In less than two years, Trump has managed to push it back over a trillion.

That is ALL on Trump.

Every penny.

Just like you fucking hypocrites held Obama accountable for every penny spent on his watch.

Trump says he wants to unite the country 'eventually'

FORT WAYNE, Ind. — President Trump said he "eventually" wants to unite the country during a raucous Monday campaign rally where he repeatedly attacked Democrats and the news media.

"I do eventually want to unite, but the fact is, we're driving them crazy," Trump said inside a packed Allen County War Memorial Coliseum. "They're going loco."

Trump's rhetoric during his nearly two years as president has featured a constant, pointed onslaught against his opponents.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MANY Americans, myself included, have been stating since day one: Trump has NO intention of bringing America together.

Trump is nothing more than a DIVIDER, period.

Trump relishes in pitting American against American.

Trump has had nearly TWO Years to unite America.

Trump has NO intention to unite OUR nation.

Trump is PURE EVIL.

FVCK YOU TRUMP. :9:

Trump was just cracking jokes again. It is a bit too late for this sentiment. Geez, he is stupid. He enjoys making a fool of himself. Here is another good one.

In an interview with ABC 7 News Monday, Trump was asked if there was anything from the first nearly two years of his Presidency he personally regretted and would do over, if given the chance.

“I would like to have a much softer tone,” Trump said. “I feel, to a certain extent, I have no choice, but maybe I do, and maybe I could have been softer from that standpoint.” :290968001256257790-final:

The Democrats won the House. Why?

The House is much closer to the people than the Senate. Representatives have local districts. They are much like city mayors in that respect, and they have two-year terms. Senators run state wide and after six years in the Senate, incumbent Senators are very difficult to defeat.

For those reasons representatives are closer to the people. This election was obviously a referendum on Trump, according to Trump. The people spoke, and they wanted to rein in Trump. In addition, the people want a closer look at Trump's tax returns and why our President is a lackey for the Russian communist dictator. They want a closer look at the emoluments clause and how much money Trump is making off his Presidency from foreign governments. The people also want to take a closer look at Trump's attempts to obstruct justice. They want to know more about the Trump Tower meeting where Trump's son, Trump's son-in-law, and Trump's campaign manager met with four representatives of the Russian government at Trump's home and how much Trump knew about the meeting. The Republican Congress have been investigating these issues for nearly two years and they are keeping the results of their investigations from the people.

That is why the Republicans lost the House. The American people have had it with this guy, and his countless lies will no longer seem so important.

Much worse.

What do you not get?

Wow. I just don't know how to respond to that kind of innumerate stupidity. Sorry.
Because you know I'm right. We have record borrowing, then we should have record deficits, we don't, why?

The deficit was half a trillion when Obama left.

In less than two years, Trump has managed to push it back over a trillion.

That is ALL on Trump.

Every penny.

Just like you fucking hypocrites held Obama accountable for every penny spent on his watch.
I gave you numbers, you're not being honest. 790 Billion is not a trillion.

Forum List

Back