Trump: "I do eventually want to unite"

caddo kid

Gold Member
Aug 15, 2018
Trump says he wants to unite the country 'eventually'

FORT WAYNE, Ind. — President Trump said he "eventually" wants to unite the country during a raucous Monday campaign rally where he repeatedly attacked Democrats and the news media.

"I do eventually want to unite, but the fact is, we're driving them crazy," Trump said inside a packed Allen County War Memorial Coliseum. "They're going loco."

Trump's rhetoric during his nearly two years as president has featured a constant, pointed onslaught against his opponents.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MANY Americans, myself included, have been stating since day one: Trump has NO intention of bringing America together.

Trump is nothing more than a DIVIDER, period.

Trump relishes in pitting American against American.

Trump has had nearly TWO Years to unite America.

Trump has NO intention to unite OUR nation.

Trump is PURE EVIL.

FVCK YOU TRUMP. :9:

Last edited:

FORT WAYNE, Ind. — President Trump said he "eventually" wants to unite the country during a raucous Monday campaign rally where he repeatedly attacked Democrats and the news media.

"I do eventually want to unite, but the fact is, we're driving them crazy," Trump said inside a packed Allen County War Memorial Coliseum. "They're going loco."

Trump's rhetoric during his nearly two years as president has featured a constant, pointed onslaught against his opponents.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MANY Americans, myself included, have been stating since day one: Trump has NO intention of bringing America together.

Trump is PURE EVIL.

FVCK YOU TRUMP.
If the Dems win Congress, Trump will revert back to his true New York Democratic limousine liberal self.

That's why he said that. He is trying to prepare his rube herd for his transmutation.

Typical. And Hillary's comments about civility were no better.

A pox on both houses. Each chained to their psychotic "base".
There is no comparison, in fact. Hillary Clinton is the apple to Trump's orange. It is a false equivalency. Trump intentionally upsets people and tries to divide people based on their politics, their race, and their religion. He just openly admitted that he gets a kick out of it. That wasn't Hillary's intention. She was making the point that if Democrats get the majority back, they can afford to stop fighting back. There's a big difference between that and what Trump does, intentionally, on a daily basis.

Trump is PURE EVIL.

FVCK YOU TRUMP.

Not unlike an abusive partner saying they plan to stop being that way eventually.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Trump is PURE EVIL.

FVCK YOU TRUMP.
If the Dems win Congress, Trump will revert back to his true New York Democratic limousine liberal self.

That's why he said that. He is trying to prepare his rube herd for his transmutation.
I don't know what will happen if the dems win congress. The Freedom Caucus will have more power within the minority gop house than it does now in the gop maj house.

It's true that Trump has no ideology on taxes or HC. He signed on to a repeal Obamacare that he turned around and slammed McConnell and Ryan as being "mean." He initially wanted to raise taxes on the 1%, only to be told by Cohn it was politically suicidal for the gop Senate and House.

But he's pretty much sewn up the "Racist in Chief" mantle these past couple of months. Of course he was a racist when he was NY's limo liberal.

And if the dems take the House it'll be on womens' votes.... and they think Dr. Ford was ill treated.

I don't see much unity emerging.

"In many cases, I probably identify more as Democrat. It just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats than the Republicans. Now, it shouldn't be that way. But if you go back, I mean it just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats. ...But certainly we had some very good economies under Democrats, as well as Republicans. But we've had some pretty bad disaster under the Republicans." - Donald J. Trump

A country that wants to be united, relies on a chieftain-savior to get it done, and then moves to elect a wannabe-Mussolini-Mob-boss like the Trumpy for the purpose, deserves everything they get, and the world's ridicule on top of it all.

whatever Goldilocks says he will do a 180 in 24 hours just like he always does -

Trump wants power.

He doesn't much care which party label he's sporting, so long as it gets him what he wants.

People who lust after power are anathema to the the Republic and the Constitution.

Trump is PURE EVIL.

Poor thing. You'll be ok, but it would help if liberals scum would stop causing all the problems he's facing.

I totally get what he means. These leftist goons aren't Democrats. Republicans and Democrats can work together. They can compromise and they both lover our Constitution. These current creatures calling themselves democrats are commies. They need to be destroyed. Then the Democrat party can rise again and America will be healed from the hate and vile disgusting lying commies currently in charge of a once great American political party.

Trump is PURE EVIL.

Said it a thousand times and he pretty much confirmed it; Trump is about one thing...sticking it to people.

Trump is PURE EVIL.

Poor thing. You'll be ok, but it would help if liberals scum would stop causing all the problems he's facing.

TRUMP is causing all of the problems he's facing. The Russian investigation being a case in point. If Trump had been honest from day one, it would all be over. Instead his lies, his attacks on the Justice Department and the Special Prosecutor, his false denials, and his rapidly changing story have made it all worse. He wouldn't be facing an obstruction of justice investigation if he had gotten behind the investigation of Russian interference in the election.

His issue with the MSM is related DIRECTLY to his lying. Trump lies. The media reports he is lying which is their constitutioin duty, and Trump calls it "fake news". If Trump wants better press, stop lying. Trump's goal is to gaslight the American people so no one can tell the truth from his lies. Trump is the one promoting "fake news". Those who back his attacks on the media, are either party of Trump's propaganda machine, of wilfully blind.

New Topics

Forum List

Back