Trump: "I do eventually want to unite"

"In many cases, I probably identify more as Democrat. It just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats than the Republicans. Now, it shouldn't be that way. But if you go back, I mean it just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats. ...But certainly we had some very good economies under Democrats, as well as Republicans. But we've had some pretty bad disaster under the Republicans." - Donald J. Trump
Imo what happened early on in his term was ..... Obamacare. McConnell urged Trump to start with taxes ....but of course Trump's view of taxes was not gop orthodoxy of supply side. But Trump was determined to move on Obamacare, and he wanted a replacement bill on his desk to be signed. Trump hated everything Obama, irrationally.

Trump changes mind again, telling senators to get health bill 'on my desk'

But the problem was ..... not everything in Obamacare was so bad for the gop states. Even without expanding Medicaid, more people were convered on Medicaid, and the gop is STILL getting it's ass kicked over pre-existing....and don't suggest kicking adult kids off their parents' plans.

So, after doing a Stalingrad on Obamacare, the GOP went all out on taxes Kursk style. It didn't matter what was in the bill, just pass it and let Trump sign it so he'd have "A WIN"

It wasn't what he campaigned on or what he wanted. But he'd sign anything. And the tax cuts are not populist, and they are not aimed at the middle class (as Ryan and Rubio wanted back in 2015). And they aren't turning out gop votes today. So Trump went all in on Racism and the convoy. The dems are not for "open borders," but they don't want to kick everyone out .... and neither do the independents.

We'll see. Jim Messina looked pretty happy on MorningJoe with the data of prosepective voters.
Trump signs whatever is put in front of him, and then he takes credit for it.

If the Dems win Congress, Trump will sign whatever bills they pass and he will take credit for that, too. Then he will publish a List O'Great Things I Have Done, and the rube herd will copy and paste it.
Even if true, republicans own the senate....so there is that
oh and anything they send, will need to have funds for the wall
Many of these leftists don't understand how congress works. The House can't pass anything without the Senate. The Democrats didn't get much by taking the House.
Many of these pseudocons don't understand how Congress works. Trump can't pass anything without the House AND Senate.

Remember when Trump spiked the ball and held a big celebratory after the House passed that fake ObamaCare "repeal and replace" bill last summer. The problem is that Trump was spiking the ball and gloating on the 50 yard line. How...awkward.
---------------------------------------------------------------- tell me if i am right or wrong but many people [like me] don't want to see anything passed anyway . As far as i know , with the Senate in his hands he can still appoint Fed. Judges and Supremes . I think that he already has military funding . What else needs to be done G5000 ??

Imo what happened early on in his term was ..... Obamacare. McConnell urged Trump to start with taxes ....but of course Trump's view of taxes was not gop orthodoxy of supply side. But Trump was determined to move on Obamacare, and he wanted a replacement bill on his desk to be signed. Trump hated everything Obama, irrationally.

But the problem was ..... not everything in Obamacare was so bad for the gop states. Even without expanding Medicaid, more people were convered on Medicaid, and the gop is STILL getting it's ass kicked over pre-existing....and don't suggest kicking adult kids off their parents' plans.

So, after doing a Stalingrad on Obamacare, the GOP went all out on taxes Kursk style. It didn't matter what was in the bill, just pass it and let Trump sign it so he'd have "A WIN"

It wasn't what he campaigned on or what he wanted. But he'd sign anything. And the tax cuts are not populist, and they are not aimed at the middle class (as Ryan and Rubio wanted back in 2015). And they aren't turning out gop votes today. So Trump went all in on Racism and the convoy. The dems are not for "open borders," but they don't want to kick everyone out .... and neither do the independents.

We'll see. Jim Messina looked pretty happy on MorningJoe with the data of prosepective voters.

If the Dems win Congress, Trump will sign whatever bills they pass and he will take credit for that, too. Then he will publish a List O'Great Things I Have Done, and the rube herd will copy and paste it.
Many of these leftists don't understand how congress works. The House can't pass anything without the Senate. The Democrats didn't get much by taking the House.
Many of these pseudocons don't understand how Congress works. Trump can't pass anything without the House AND Senate.

Remember when Trump spiked the ball and held a big celebratory after the House passed that fake ObamaCare "repeal and replace" bill last summer. The problem is that Trump was spiking the ball and gloating on the 50 yard line. How...awkward.
---------------------------------------------------------------- tell me if i am right or wrong but many people [like me] don't want to see anything passed anyway . As far as i know , with the Senate in his hands he can still appoint Fed. Judges and Supremes . I think that he already has military funding . What else needs to be done G5000 ??
Trump has trillion dollar deficits and you are asking what else needs to be done?!?!? :bang3:

Well, a longterm fix to soc sec and medicare and immigration reform that actually made it near impossible for them to find jobs. But the gop may have no interest in either.

Trump has trillion dollar deficits and you are asking what else needs to be done?!?!? :bang3:
By Jove, I think you've got it!

You don't care about deficits. If you did then you would have been against Obungocare..

-------------------------------------------- simply having the basics makes me happy . So just so the Military has plenty of ammo and farms keep producing food and Trump appoints Judges and Supremes thats good enough for me G5000 .

"In many cases, I probably identify more as Democrat. It just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats than the Republicans. Now, it shouldn't be that way. But if you go back, I mean it just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats. ...But certainly we had some very good economies under Democrats, as well as Republicans. But we've had some pretty bad disaster under the Republicans." - Donald J. Trump

Remember when Trump spiked the ball and held a big celebratory party on the White House lawn after the House passed that fake ObamaCare "repeal and replace" bill last summer? "This is a repeal and replace, make no mistake...make no mistake...make no mistake." Except it wasn't even a repeal, much less a replacement.

Worse, Trump was spiking the ball and gloating on the 50 yard line. How...awkward. Talk about clueless! :lol:

And now he doesn't even have the House.
What did bs filter say that was wrong?
Yeah we now have gridlock. We got things done the past two years, now we'll get two years of investigations.....I cant wait for 2020.

Last number I saw $790 Billion. And he's having his departments cut their budgets. He's working on it, but you wont eliminate the deficit without reforming entitlements.

Last number I saw $790 Billion. And he's having his departments cut their budgets. He's working on it, but you wont eliminate the deficit without reforming entitlements.
And McConnell said entitlement reform is off the table so long as Trump is potus.

Man, you really drank the piss. Trump has increased the budget deficit by 100 percent. He has ordered his departments to cut spending by 5 percent.

You really suck at math. No wonder Trump is able to snooker you so easily.

Deficit?? What about the fucking DEFICIT?!? My god, I hate wingers with a blinding passion...

Man, you really drank the piss. Trump has increased the budget deficit by 100 percent. He has ordered his departments to cut spending by 5 percent.

------------------------------------------- everything keeps chugging along quite nicely . I read where some experts or people that call themselves experts say that the Deficit is manageable . ------- How many years has the USA had a deficit G5000 ??

i think that the reason that he cut by 5 percent is just to show his Authority and he knew that Deplorable would approve rather than to fix anything G5000 .

------------------------------------------- everything keeps chugging along quite nicely . I read where some experts or people that call themselves experts say that the Deficit is manageable . ------- How many years has the USA had a deficit G5000 ??

'Manageable', my ass. Stop spending or fuck off. There's no difference between you and Democrats in this arena. You should be ashamed, but nope, just continue spending like drunken sailors because your 'team' is 'winning'. Pathetic.

'Manageable', my ass. Stop spending or fuck off. There's no difference between you and Democrats in this arena. You should be ashamed, but nope, just continue spending like drunken sailors because your 'team' is 'winning'. Pathetic.
------------------------------------ well , the deficit has never hurt me and i have never been harmed by it TTWeed.

------------------------------------ well , the deficit has never hurt me and i have never been harmed by it TTWeed.

A non-answer from a winger. How surprising. Going by your idiot logic, those illegals have never hurt me and I have never been harmed by them. Let's erase them borders! :290968001256257790-final:

Then tell me why the pseudocons whined every single day for eight years about Obama's deficits, and tell me why they have since gone radio silent even though Trump has EXPLODED the deficits.

The stench of hypocrisy is all over you and your fellow rubes.

As our debt continues to skyrocket, there will come a day of reckoning when our creditors will no longer believe we are able to service our debt. They will demand higher and higher interest rates.

Then you can come back here and ask your idiotic question again.

Last edited:

A non-answer from a winger. How surprising. Going by your idiot logic, those illegals have never hurt me and I have never been harmed by them. Let's erase them borders! :290968001256257790-final:
----------------------------------- i don't recognize your comparison as being valid . IT IS better to have no debt but as i said the debt seems to be manageable . Plus as i asked , how long have we had the debt TTWeed ??

Last edited:

No you're a tard, show me the 100 percent budget deficit increase. And let us know how to end the deficit?

Then tell me why the pseudocons whined every single day for eight years about Obama's deficits, and tell me why they have since gone radio silent even though Trump has EXPLODED the deficits.

The stench of hypocrisy is all over you and your fellow rubes.

As our debt continues to skyrocket, there will come a day of reckoning when our creditors will no longer believe we are able to service our debt. They will demand higher and higher interest rates.

Then you can come back here and ask your idiotic question again.
What are you talking about?
I see them significantly lower than most of Obamas and a modest increase over the last couple of Obama's term.

US Federal Deficit by Year - plus charts and analysis

Forum List

Back