Refreshing Voting in Virginia

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Voted my entire adult life in California until today. Walk up, give them a name and they hand me a ballot. I could have voted for anyone who hadn’t shown up yet or voted absentee.

Today was different.
B41D0B3E-8824-4B68-B212-14465F4E4A38.jpeg

Had to hand them my drivers license, they went into their database and found me. I then had to state my full name and address. I then got my drivers license back and a ballot.

I see no reason every polling place could not do the same or similar.

Voted my entire adult life in California until today. Walk up, give them a name and they hand me a ballot. I could have voted for anyone who hadn’t shown up yet or voted absentee.

Today was different.
View attachment 227131

Had to hand them my drivers license, they went into their database and found me. I then had to state my full name and address. I then got my drivers license back and a ballot.

First time voting in Virginia? You’re going to love it. It always looks like the republican candidate is running away with it, and then the votes from the north report and flood in, completely swamping all the flyover country votes. It’s very satisfying.

Democrats' worst nightmare. They need illegal votes to win. It is what it is.

Today was different.
View attachment 227131

First time voting in Virginia? You’re going to love it. It always looks like the republican candidate is running away with it, and then the votes from the north report and flood in, completely swamping all the flyover country votes. It’s very satisfying.
Swamps do drown out good things.

Today was different.
View attachment 227131

Lol nobody on Earth has ever called Corey Stewart a “good thing”

Today was different.
View attachment 227131

Been 4 decades since I last saw a good Democrat who loved America.

Today was different.
View attachment 227131

4 decades, yes that’s about how long ago it was that Limbaugh type entertainment propaganda began warping your already genetically ruined mind.

Today was different.
View attachment 227131

I think he was referring to the process, hence the sign.....you need an ID and don't give fake info...it's a crime.

Today was different.
View attachment 227131

who is Corey Stewart?

Today was different.
View attachment 227131

who is Corey Stewart?
Republican going up against the Senate Dem Swamp Thing.

Today was different.
View attachment 227131

VOTER SUPPRESSION!!!!!

InsidiousCookedBlackfish-max-1mb.gif

Today was different.
View attachment 227131

who is Corey Stewart?
Republican going up against the Senate Dem Swamp Thing.
He's running against Kaine? What happened, did Corey use the N word 50 years ago at a BBQ and now he's a certified racist?

Today was different.
View attachment 227131

who is Corey Stewart?
A proud white supremacist

Today was different.
View attachment 227131

who is Corey Stewart?
Ok, based on what? The term has lost a little luster when you toss it around like candy. Is there any real confirmation he's a white supremacist?

Today was different.
View attachment 227131

Terminal Termites

They love an America that never was, never should be, and wouldn't last long.

who is Corey Stewart?
Ok, based on what? The term has lost a little luster when you toss it around like candy. Is there any real confirmation he's a white supremacist?
Do you think Jason Kessler is a whie supremacist? If not, you are part of Kessler’s and Stewart’s movement.

Forum List

Back