Trump: "I do eventually want to unite"

Fox News is suddenly going to start reporting Trump's trillion dollar deficits. Except they will call them Democratic deficits.

"The House holds the purse strings, you know", they will say solemnly to the Rube Herd which will promptly rush here to parrot that bullshit after not noticing the GOP purse string holders have been raping us in the ass for YEARS.
So you expect balanced budgets from democrats? Is that really your plan? Please hold your breath on that.
Nope. I don't expect balanced budgets from Democrats.

Nor do I expect you hypocrites to hold Trump's feet to the fire for his record busting borrowing after whining about Obama's spending for eight years. That would be asking too much of you. You are too submissive and stupid. You just can't help it. I guess you were born that way.
Well Obama wasted a lot of money on stupid programs, it takes awhile to clean them out, especially when the other side doesn't help.
So tell me G5000, what do you want us to do? you want us to demand a Balanced Budget?
If so, I'm down, but you have to reform entitlements....good luck.....it's called being practical.

So what do you want?
No, no, no. You don't get to blame Obama for Trump's INCREASED spending, retard.

Nice try.
Sure I do, he spent way more than Trump. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more in just one year.

McConnell is right about two things. The only way to address debt and entitlements is bipartisan with each side pissing off their base. And there cannot be any compromise while Trump is potus.

And as bad as Hillary was, she wasn't that bad.

McConnell is right about two things. The only way to address debt and entitlements is bipartisan with each side pissing off their base. And there cannot be any compromise while Trump is potus.

And as bad as Hillary was, she wasn't that bad.
Don't look now but she isn't president, so she was WORSE.

And the Deficit is slowing, not accelerating like under Obama Bin Lying.

Gross Domestic Product - GDP

GDP = C + G + I + NX. C is equal to all private consumption, or consumer spending, in a nation's economy, G is the sum of government spending, I is the sum of all the country's investment, including businesses capital expenditures and NX is the nation's total net exports, calculated as total exports minus total imports (NX = Exports - Imports).

So here's a little secret for you rubes: You can juice the GDP number by increasing government spending.

Trump and the GOP's deficits:

FY 2017 $665 billion
FY 2018 $833 billion (est)
FY 2019 $984 billion (est)

Up, up and awaaaaaaaaay!

Gross Domestic Product - GDP

GDP = C + G + I + NX. C is equal to all private consumption, or consumer spending, in a nation's economy, G is the sum of government spending, I is the sum of all the country's investment, including businesses capital expenditures and NX is the nation's total net exports, calculated as total exports minus total imports (NX = Exports - Imports).

So here's a little secret for you rubes: You can juice the GDP number by increasing government spending.

Trump and the GOP's deficits:

FY 2017 $665 billion
FY 2018 $833 billion (est)
FY 2019 $984 billion (est)

Up, up and awaaaaaaaaay!
We may be able to afford a military on the size of Russia.

Forum List

Back