Trump Finally Admits Russia Hacked The DNC

If you think the revealing of emails showing politicians being the asses we already know they are somehow changed the outcome of the election, you're delusional.
Tell that to the pseudocons who were celebrating all summer and fall the affect the leaks were having on the outcome.

"Stick a fork in her! She's done! Woo hoo!"

Sorry, but you are the delusional one. The WHOLE PURPOSE of the leaks was to change the outcome of the election.

You are retarded if you think the Wikileaks business model is, "We disclose secrets which are completely ineffective!"

She came out of the gate with a fork in her. She never had a chance. I know that isn't what the state media kept feeding you, but you should have learned by now that they are not objective or truthful. She had 30 years of baggage, was roundly despised by much of the country, never connected with voters and in the end that truth was revealed. I understand why so many on the left are left shattered and stunned. They trusted their keepers and bought into the fantasy.

^A complete bullshit narrative.

If you think the revealing of emails showing politicians being the asses we already know they are somehow changed the outcome of the election, you're delusional.
Tell that to the pseudocons who were celebrating all summer and fall the affect the leaks were having on the outcome.

Sorry, but you are the delusional one. The WHOLE PURPOSE of the leaks was to change the outcome of the election.

You are retarded if you think the Wikileaks business model is, "We disclose secrets which are completely ineffective!"

She came out of the gate with a fork in her. She never had a chance. I know that isn't what the state media kept feeding you, but you should have learned by now that they are not objective or truthful. She had 30 years of baggage, was roundly despised by much of the country, never connected with voters and in the end that truth was revealed. I understand why so many on the left are left shattered and stunned. They trusted their keepers and bought into the fantasy.

I'm glad you agree that the media took you for a ride. Now that you know the truth, act accordingly.

As demonstrated above, the goldfish will now forget they denied Russia hacked the DNC and were behind the leaks. They will forget they denied the marxist Assange and his Wikileaks are Russian sock puppets.
nothings changed in my mind. There still isn't any evidence the russians hacked the DNC. The server I now repeat for the umpteenth time was never, never analyzed by the FBI.

Does Russia hack? I'm sure they do. Our own government does it. We know it did against Isreal. So? I still don't understand where you're going.

As demonstrated above, the goldfish will now forget they denied Russia hacked the DNC and were behind the leaks. They will forget they denied the marxist Assange and his Wikileaks are Russian sock puppets.
nothings changed in my mind. There still isn't any evidence the russians hacked the DNC. The server I now repeat for the umpteenth time was never, never analyzed by the FBI.

Does Russia hack? I'm sure they do. Our own government does it. We know it did against Isreal. So? I still don't understand where you're going.

They've lived in a bubble supplied by the government and the media. Reality came crashing down on them and they can't accept it. Rather than face the fact that they have failed policies and had a piss poor candidate, they need someone or something to blame. It's hard when you've been stuck in a hole for years and all of a sudden get led out into the sun.

At his press conference this morning, Manchurian candidate Vladimir Trump finally admitted he thinks Russia hacked the DNC.
Uh-oh...turns out that Hitlery created the entire "Russia stole the election for Trump" FAKE NEWS because her fragile little ego couldn't handle defeat. Like all left-wing snowflakes with a maniacal thirst for power, she felt entitled to the White House.

(Psst...notice the difference between my facts and your fantasy - I have a link to back up my post while you added absoutley nothing to your idiotic thread)

'Shattered' Revelation: Clinton Campaign Hatched Russian Hacking Narrative 24 Hours After Hillary's Loss

At his press conference this morning, Manchurian candidate Vladimir Trump finally admitted he thinks Russia hacked the DNC.
Uh-oh...turns out that Hitlery created the entire "Russia stole the election for Trump" FAKE NEWS because her fragile little ego couldn't handle defeat. Like all left-wing snowflakes with a maniacal thirst for power, she felt entitled to the White House.

(Psst...notice the difference between my facts and your fantasy - I have a link to back up my post while you added absoutley nothing to your idiotic thread)

'Shattered' Revelation: Clinton Campaign Hatched Russian Hacking Narrative 24 Hours After Hillary's Loss

Did she hatch FBI investigation into Russian Connections that began 6 months before the hatching too?

Seriously, is someone paying you to look like total dumbass on the daily here?

Last edited:

Poor Puppy...
Trumps Administration

Mike Flynn

Campaign Advisors

Manifort

Trump's business ties

Did she hatch FBI investigation into Russian Connections that began 6 months before the hatching too?

Oh snowflake...you're inability to handle reality is adorable in that helpless child sort of way. For starters, the Clinton's absolutely have the power and connections to get an investigation started. Second, the Justice Department was already filled with anti-Trump, Obama appointees. Third, the F.B.I.'s job is to investigate.

An "investigation" isn't an indictment. Just because they check into something doesn't mean the alleged allegations are true. Seriously my friend, how dumb do you look right now? :laugh:

Oh snowflake...you're inability to handle reality is adorable in that helpless child sort of way. For starters, the Clinton's absolutely have the power and connections to get an investigation started. Second, the Justice Department was already filled with anti-Trump, Obama appointees. Third, the F.B.I.'s job is to investigate.

An "investigation" isn't an indictment. Just because they check into something doesn't mean the alleged allegations are true. Seriously my friend, how dumb do you look right now? :laugh:

Yes, dumbass investigation is not a indictment, but it a requires a good dose of suspicion of conspiring with foreign power on the part of Trump's campaign. There is A LOT of smoke here, we'll see where this goes.

But FBI did in fact indict Kremlin of trying to influence the election by means of breaking into DNC's and other hacking of political targets.

You assertion that all of this was spawned by Clinton's imagination is total, unadulterated horseshit.

But FBI did in fact indict Kremlin of trying to influence the election by means of breaking into DNC's and other hacking of political targets.

You assertion that all of this was spawned by Clinton's imagination is total, unadulterated horseshit.
Republicans believe in cause and effect, only ith the cart before the horse. That Obama's election in 2009 caused the Bush recession of 2007.

Poor Puppy...
Trumps Administration
How precious...Sealiar is still relegated to pictures (from partisan hacks) like kindergarteners. When you grow up - you'll rely more on books from objective sources.

Hey, I heard Drumph was a visual learner and since you're one of his cultists, I was just trying to be nice.

Hillary had nothing to do with Twitterlini's ties to Russia. She did, however, point them out LONG before the election was over.

putin%2B%253A%2Btrump.jpg

It's official Trump Administration policy now. Here's his UN Ambassador:

DICKERSON: Vladimir Putin said that Russia did not interfere in the U.S. election. Did he lie?

HALEY: Well, I have always said we don’t trust Russia. And I think we’re all aware that Russia was involved in the elections.

Face the Nation transcript April 2, 2017

He then demonstrated he still fails to understand why Putin wanting him as our President is a bad thing!

As if the US and Russia have the same interests. Jesus H. Christ.

What most don't understand is it was LIKELY the primary work of Washington insiders and intelligence groups, right here at home. Whomever is responsible is heroic. Good to know the Dems. proved to be what most thought they were.

Are lefties so crazy with hatred and anger and disappointment that they forgot who was in charge for the last eight freaking years? How the hell is Trump responsible for the Russians hacking the DNC?

I'm glad you agree that the media took you for a ride. Now that you know the truth, act accordingly.

No one took me for a ride. It's you dopes who have the alternative narratives that never come true.
Do you ever wonder why?
Of course you don't. You don't want answers, just continued controversy.

you're inability to handle reality is adorable in that helpless child sort of way. For starters,
You're inability to handle your native language is laughable for starters.

Just so you know. The Clinton chapter is closed.

He then demonstrated he still fails to understand why Putin wanting him as our President is a bad thing!

As if the US and Russia have the same interests. Jesus H. Christ.

What most don't understand is it was LIKELY the primary work of Washington insiders and intelligence groups, right here at home. Whomever is responsible is heroic. Good to know the Dems. proved to be what most thought they were.
I think your reputation is soiled once you play your own country a fool for Russia.

Is your partisanship that strong so as to easily choose Russia over your own?7

Forum List

Back