Trump Finally Admits Russia Hacked The DNC

During the entire Obama Administration, the rubes drank every drop of piss poured for them by their propaganda outlets.

And when they were shown and over and over and over they were lied to, we saw the most incredible thing. The tards got right back in line for more piss!

What the FUCK is that?!?!

For a small sampling of this phenomenon, see this: Fool Me A Thousand Times

During 2016, they fell for lies and hoaxes at the rate of at least once a day.

Now those very same retards reflexively scream "FAKE NEWS!" at anything which threatens all those delusions they drank down.

I used to think George Orwell was being unrealistic about the ability of propaganda ministers to manipulate the proles, but the past eight years has shown me he was dead on.

I mocked the tards with a motto I came up for their incredible ability to bleev even the most ridiculous lies: "I want to bleev it, so it must be true."

Now they are moving into a new phase where they refuse to let reality impinge on all those delusions under which they suffer: "I don't want to bleev it, so it must be fake news!"

HUH?

Try again in English

And even if it is true that the Russkies hacked the DNC it all happened during Obama's watch, While he was busy helping Israel crushed the Syrians.

You are still stuck on "if?" The DNC is not the federal government... how are you blaming Obama?

During the entire Obama Administration, the rubes drank every drop of piss poured for them by their propaganda outlets.

And when they were shown and over and over and over they were lied to, we saw the most incredible thing. The tards got right back in line for more piss!

What the FUCK is that?!?!

For a small sampling of this phenomenon, see this: Fool Me A Thousand Times

During 2016, they fell for lies and hoaxes at the rate of at least once a day.

Now those very same retards reflexively scream "FAKE NEWS!" at anything which threatens all those delusions they drank down.

I used to think George Orwell was being unrealistic about the ability of propaganda ministers to manipulate the proles, but the past eight years has shown me he was dead on.

I mocked the tards with a motto I came up for their incredible ability to bleev even the most ridiculous lies: "I want to bleev it, so it must be true."

Now they are moving into a new phase where they refuse to let reality impinge on all those delusions under which they suffer: "I don't want to bleev it, so it must be fake news!"

HUH?

Try again in English

And even if it is true that the Russkies hacked the DNC it all happened during Obama's watch, While he was busy helping Israel crushed the Syrians.

You are still stuck on "if?" The DNC is not the federal government... how are you blaming Obama?
He's obviously parroting a line fed to him by his favorite propaganda outlet.

I swear, there is some kind of Pseudocon Facebook feed out there. Or a mass email alert system wired to a big red firebell above his basement bed.

At his press conference this morning, Manchurian candidate Vladimir Trump finally admitted he thinks Russia hacked the DNC.

He then demonstrated he still fails to understand why Putin wanting him as our President is a bad thing!

As if the US and Russia have the same interests. Jesus H. Christ.
Didn't you hear? Hillary won the popular vote, so there was no impact on The Election.
Also no proof of Russian Hacking....
But since we are talking about FAKE NEWS....well....lets just lump it all together.
You seem to be the only fake news aficionado in the thread...So far..

Explain to me how The Russians affected our election when Hillary Clinton won The Popular Vote, and the unsecured, widely publicized and known to The WORLD, State Department Server in a bathroom with classified information on it, was never even hacked.

Not one Email of Hillary Clinton's that existed on that server has ever been published.

And the most hilarious part of this is, that she was so concerned about what was on that server that she violated The Espionage Act, a preservation subpoena, and a FOIA order, and bleach bitted The Fuck out of that server, and then lied about it, and lied about it. And her violations of the espionage act precluded her from running for president. She was disqualified the second The FBI came out and said she violated the law, but had no intent.

Why was she allowed to run? Why wasn't Sanders the nominee instead?

Why wouldn't The Russians go after a far more juicy target, that was widely known to have classified info on it, and tons of dirt on both the DNC, Hillary Associates, & Obama Bin Lying, in addition to sensitive information which would have blown the lid off of The Clinton Foundation?

Instead they went after The DNC server to look at a bunch of gossip in emails written by mean girls, saying mean things?

You expect a thinking man to believe that?

Believe that Russia passed up a Gold Mine of data on Hillary's soft target, unsecured State Department Server widely know to be at her home, for some petty DNC Gossip?

The DNC Server wasn't hacked. And until The DNC turns over that server, that is the only logical conclusion you can come to. Obama, Hillary Clinton, Donna Brazille, and the Entire DNC and their cronies are lying to AMERICA.

There is no way to prove The DNC allegations without looking at the server they refuse to let anyone look at.

And until they come clean, they are dirty liars to me and anyone with a brain.
I'm sure the Russians tried to hack Clinton's server. But no one did.

The Russians did succeed in hacking the DNC server and Podesta's email. It was these which were the object of Russia's interference in our electoral process. This has nothing to do with Clinton's server, which is a major point of confusion for retards.

The real point of confusion for retards is in conflating the phishing attack of an organization and a private citizen's email accounts with "interfering" with the electoral process. Our voting system is sound and no votes were compromised or changed. If you think the revealing of emails showing politicians being the asses we already know they are somehow changed the outcome of the election, you're delusional. Minds were made up long before anything was leaked. You might be confused because the media kept selling you a false narrative about how the election was going. Many of us were not surprised at the election results because we had seen past the media's bias long ago and quit buying their BS.

Wikileaks uses an anonymous drop box on their website, even they do not know where the info that is left with them came from...
Missed the Assange interviews, have you?

In short, he knows where the DNC material came from, and IT WASN'T the Russians.
BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Why are you giving head to a marxist like Assange?

Of course Assange is denying he was used by Putin. He doesn't want his brand ruined by the whole world knowing Wikileaks is an FSB sock puppet.

If you think the revealing of emails showing politicians being the asses we already know they are somehow changed the outcome of the election, you're delusional.
Tell that to the pseudocons who were celebrating all summer and fall the affect the leaks were having on the outcome.

"Stick a fork in her! She's done! Woo hoo!"

Sorry, but you are the delusional one. The WHOLE PURPOSE of the leaks was to change the outcome of the election.

You are retarded if you think the Wikileaks business model is, "We disclose secrets which are completely ineffective!"

If you think the revealing of emails showing politicians being the asses we already know they are somehow changed the outcome of the election, you're delusional.
Tell that to the pseudocons who were celebrating all summer and fall the affect the leaks were having on the outcome.

Sorry, but you are the delusional one. The WHOLE PURPOSE of the leaks was to change the outcome of the election.

You are retarded if you think the Wikileaks business model is, "We disclose secrets which are completely ineffective!"
Trump Mentioned WikiLeaks 164 Times In Final Month - Political Wire

Trump Mentioned WikiLeaks 164 Times In Final Month - Political Wire
Can you bitch anymore?

So now that King Trump has confirmed it ( the fact that multiple intelligence agencies in America and abroad wasn't god enough for Trumpsters) Trump's peasants now have accepted.

The goldfish will now forget they denied Russia hacked the DNC and were behind the leaks. They will forget they denied the marxist Assange and his Wikileaks are Russian sock puppets.

At his press conference this morning, Manchurian candidate Vladimir Trump finally admitted he thinks Russia hacked the DNC.

He then demonstrated he still fails to understand why Putin wanting him as our President is a bad thing!

As if the US and Russia have the same interests. Jesus H. Christ.
Did anyone actually not believe the DNC got hacked? Along with the other government agencies over the last eight years? The only government group not to get hacked is apparently the GOP. Maybe them people know how to secure a network.

So now that King Trump has confirmed it ( the fact that multiple intelligence agencies in America and abroad wasn't god enough for Trumpsters) Trump's peasants now have accepted.

You mean the same agencies that reported WMD's in Iraq?

Yes the CIA made a mistake. But those other intelligence agencies didn't make the WMDs mistake. And other countries confirmed the Russian hacking.

You mean the same agencies that reported WMD's in Iraq?

Yes the CIA made a mistake. But those other intelligence agencies didn't make the WMDs mistake. And other countries confirmed the Russian hacking.

Yes the same agencies the far left would not believe in the Bush era they suddenly believe now!

And the Russians did not hack the elections!

Fake News!

You didn't see him say it yourself, did you?

And even if you did still Fake News because you said it and you don't like Trump.
I watched the live press conference, retard. So yes, I did see him say it myself.

I find it hilarious you piss drinkers who fell for every hoax put out by your propaganda mills are shrieking "FAKE NEWS!" at everything these days. :lol:

You just demonstrated you are an idiot who bleevs what he wants to bleev, and denies reality.

Awesome.

Yep. They show us time and again just how effective the fake news and disinformation campaign has been. They don't know what to believe.

the psychological impact of the constant barrage of emails (assumed to be negative) is so far beyond the grasp of dumbass RW's it's pathetic.

poor simple little bastards.

They either don't get it ( Dark Fury, Mud ) or they get it but enjoy pretending that they don't ( Buckeye , FlCalTn ). The latter being the worst of the two.

They have no choice but to play dumb. To do otherwise would collapse the house of cards they have so carefully constructed.

She came out of the gate with a fork in her. She never had a chance. I know that isn't what the state media kept feeding you, but you should have learned by now that they are not objective or truthful. She had 30 years of baggage, was roundly despised by much of the country, never connected with voters and in the end that truth was revealed. I understand why so many on the left are left shattered and stunned. They trusted their keepers and bought into the fantasy.

I am not surprised any more. The tards just can't surprise me at all any more.

"Wikileaks had some awesome sauce...and were completely ineffective!"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back