Trump Finally Admits Russia Hacked The DNC

the psychological impact of the constant barrage of emails (assumed to be negative) is so far beyond the grasp of dumbass RW's it's pathetic.

poor simple little bastards.

They either don't get it ( Dark Fury, Mud ) or they get it but enjoy pretending that they don't ( Buckeye , FlCalTn ). The latter being the worse if the two.

they don't get it, they're too fucking dumb to get it .. I have a pair of Nike's that will learn calculus before they get it.

So what?

The nut of the whole matter is that none of what Wikileaks released about the scurrilous, cheating, bigotry, and treachery of the DNC was given to them by any state actor.

What's more, nobody -but NOBODY- has refuted one single shred of the intellectual debauchery and moral bankruptcy of the DNC in general, and the Clintons in particular, that the leaks exposed.
2vkkr4n.jpg
I've never cared whether or not the Russian hacked the DNC, Gomer.

Now, refute the evidence of what scumbuckets the democrats are shown to be in the Wikileaks releases.

We all have time.

So some guy you've never heard of from Australia, who's exiled in the Ecuadorian embassy in London because he doesn't want to be extradited back to Sweden for rape charges, has your confidence 100% for accurate and true information? Fascinating.
'Cuz you saw it on your komputer, that's how you know, yup, yup.

So what?

The nut of the whole matter is that none of what Wikileaks released about the scurrilous, cheating, bigotry, and treachery of the DNC was given to them by any state actor.

What's more, nobody -but NOBODY- has refuted one single shred of the intellectual debauchery and moral bankruptcy of the DNC in general, and the Clintons in particular, that the leaks exposed.
2vkkr4n.jpg

Now, refute the evidence of what scumbuckets the democrats are shown to be in the Wikileaks releases.

We all have time.

So some guy you've never heard of from Australia, who's exiled in the Ecuadorian embassy in London because he doesn't want to be extradited back to Sweden for rape charges, has your confidence 100% for accurate and true information? Fascinating.
'Cuz you saw it on your komputer, that's how you know, yup, yup.

Hey do you remember when the dems denied the info in these leaks...

Neither do I

Yes, we know you condone it. You've made it very clear you are okay with a hostile foreign power interfering in our election.
Fuck you.

You have NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER that the Russians released the DNC information they hacked and cannot quantify, in nay way, how their hack affected the election.

I think there are a lot of people from my thread where Preibus said Trump accepted the assessment that Russia hacked the DNC... that owe me an apology. I won't hold me breath on getting it though...because that would mean that Trump supporters would have to show some class.

Hey do you remember when the dems denied the info in these leaks...

Neither do I
I remember when the news came out last summer, and the democrats poo-pooed it all, saying that they only got opposition research on Trump.

None of this was any big deal, while their golden child Hillary was leading in all the the fake polls and garnering all the positive media attention they could throw at her.

[
Yes, we know you condone it. You've made it very clear you are okay with a hostile foreign power interfering in our election.
Fuck you.

You have NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER that the Russians released the DNC information they hacked and cannot quantify, in nay way, how their hack affected the election.
So now you disagree with Trump, traitor. And he has seen the evidence. It was powerful enough to make even a fucking asshole like Trump admit it was Russia.

As for the impact those leaks had, I have provided evidence from your own fellow traitors. Read the topic, traitor.

Fuck you.

You have NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER that the Russians released the DNC information they hacked and cannot quantify, in nay way, how their hack affected the election.[/QUOTE]

You understand how dumb of a statement that is to make? They are the ones that hacked the DNC... if THEY are the ones that got it... then how did it get out to everyone? And if THEY hacked the DNC... why would they do so if it wasn't for the purpose of doing so to release the info to hurt Clinton? And... if you conclude that Trump is not lying about his agreement that the Russians hacked the DNC... then you would also have to believe the rest of the report where they say they know how it got from Russia to WikiLeaks.

You understand how dumb of a statement that is to make? They are the ones that hacked the DNC... if THEY are the ones that got it... then how did it get out to everyone? And if THEY hacked the DNC... why would they do so if it wasn't for the purpose of doing so to release the info to hurt Clinton? And... if you conclude that Trump is not lying about his agreement that the Russians hacked the DNC... then you would also have to believe the rest of the report where they say they know how it got from Russia to WikiLeaks.
They, along with every other foreign intel agency, hack everything they can. It sure didn't help that the DNC had such shit security supposedly protecting their information.

And you apparently have missed, or more likely ignored, the interviews of Assange, where he has stated categorically that none of the information he released came from any state agency, including Russia.

On top of all that, there's NOT ONE DAMNED THING in the released information that has ever been refuted. You support a political party of brazen liars, cheaters, thieves, anti-Semites and race bigots. Sucks to be you.

Donald Trump demonstrated he is Putin's puppet this morning. In the same breath in which he admitted that Russia was behind the leaks, he attacked...CHINA!

Not Russia. The ones who actually interfered in our electoral process. He took a shot at Russia's longtime enemy instead, China. He cannot bring himself to say a bad word against Putin or Russia.

This is Twilight Zone shit.

Yeah, I'm not entirely sure Trump's admitted shit yet (waiting for a full video of the press conference today) but even if its so I'm not buying it.

I have a feeling it's going to come out that CrowdStrike is full of shit...

They, along with every other foreign intel agency, hack everything they can. It sure didn't help that the DNC had such shit security supposedly protecting their information.

And you apparently have missed, or more likely ignored, the interviews of Assange, where he has stated categorically that none of the information he released came from any state agency, including Russia.

On top of all that, there's NOT ONE DAMNED THING in the released information that has ever been refuted. You support a political party of brazen liars, cheaters, thieves, anti-Semites and race bigots. Sucks to be you.

No I do not support the Democratic party... but I do support the right to privacy. I'm sorry you don't support that fundamental American right.

Assange doesn't mean shit... and his word doesn't mean shit. He said he would release a sex tape of the Clintons. Never happened. He said he would release information that would bring CNN to it's knees in 48 hours... how many days ago? He is hiding from facing sexual assault charges. He won't prove he's innocent. He released sensitive U.S. cables that put American lives in danger... and you still support him.

You sound very un-American. You don't support the right to privacy and you support a man that openly put American lives in danger. Sucks to be you.

At his press conference this morning, Manchurian candidate Vladimir Trump finally admitted he thinks Russia hacked the DNC.

He then demonstrated he still fails to understand why Putin wanting him as our President is a bad thing!

As if the US and Russia have the same interests. Jesus H. Christ.
Nonsense, Trump is simply dismissing the issue so he can get on with the business of the country. Whatever he believes about the alleged hacking, it would have been a mistake to allow this issue to continue into the time he is establishing his government.

Putin preferring Trump to Clinton is only a bad thing if you are hot to have another Cold War instead of trying to work out mutually beneficial agreements with Russia to end the fighting in the ME and eastern Europe.

Donald Trump demonstrated he is Putin's puppet this morning. In the same breath in which he admitted that Russia was behind the leaks, he attacked...CHINA!

Not Russia. The ones who actually interfered in our electoral process. He took a shot at Russia's longtime enemy instead, China. He cannot bring himself to say a bad word against Putin or Russia.

watch them suck Trumps cock.

cue [[[[[[[[[ TWILIGHT ZONE MUSIC ]]]]]]]]

Have you seen Siete dodge my queations...she has nothing

And trust me, we have a loooooooooong way to go to match your record of sucking Obama's cock.

I hope the Liberals here are consulting with an Estate Attorney preparing for the end of the world.

Have you seen Siete dodge my queations...she has nothing

And trust me, we have a loooooooooong way to go to match your record of sucking Obama's cock.

WHAT QUESTIONS ASSHAT ?

During the entire Obama Administration, the rubes drank every drop of piss poured for them by their propaganda outlets.

And when they were shown and over and over and over they were lied to, we saw the most incredible thing. The tards got right back in line for more piss!

What the FUCK is that?!?!

For a small sampling of this phenomenon, see this: Fool Me A Thousand Times

During 2016, they fell for lies and hoaxes at the rate of at least once a day.

Now those very same retards reflexively scream "FAKE NEWS!" at anything which threatens all those delusions they drank down.

I used to think George Orwell was being unrealistic about the ability of propaganda ministers to manipulate the proles, but the past eight years has shown me he was dead on.

I mocked the tards with a motto I came up for their incredible ability to bleev even the most ridiculous lies: "I want to bleev it, so it must be true."

Now they are moving into a new phase where they refuse to let reality impinge on all those delusions under which they suffer: "I don't want to bleev it, so it must be fake news!"

HUH?

Try again in English

And even if it is true that the Russkies hacked the DNC it all happened during Obama's watch, While he was busy helping Israel crushed the Syrians.

Forum List

Back