Rubio joins the ranks of McCain And Lindsey...

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
Watch the Tillerson hearings from this morning. It is clear that the young senator Rubio is still butt hurt from the primary...thank goodness Trump beat him out. He is showing his immaturity and his anger over getting beat is on display. McCain got himself a new butt buddy...

Watch the Tillerson hearings from this morning. It is clear that the young senator Rubio is still butt hurt from the primary...thank goodness Trump beat him out. He is showing his immaturity and his anger over getting beat is on display. McCain got himself a new butt buddy...
All three are chicken hawks, and they suck Barrys dick...

Wait....you are talking about "immaturity and anger"? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Libtards reward Cuba. Cuba, the very country who allowed Russia to move nukes into the country and point them at the US. Now they want to be pissed at Russia and to reward Cuba. Libtards are insane people!

Wait....you are talking about "immaturity and anger"?
Immature? at times. Angry? not a chance. I haven't stopped smiling since the night of November 8th....I'm one happy dude. We the Tea Party took our nation back from you losers. In overwhelming style... don't ya think?

Rubio has always been in league with those two warmongering shitlords.

rubio.jpg

While you want to continue completely failed policy
If you had everything you ever worked for stolen from you by a dictating thug and you had to flee for your life, and your crime was only economic success you would not call the Cuban sanctions a failed policy...or maybe you would you're stupid.

Libtards reward Cuba. Cuba, the very country who allowed Russia to move nukes into the country and point them at the US. Now they want to be pissed at Russia and to reward Cuba. Libtards are insane people!

While ewe want to repeat history. How did ewe people grow up to be so damn dumb?

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/08/...eopen-military-bases-in-vietnam-and-cuba.html

If you had everything you ever worked for stolen from you by a dictating thug and you had to flee for your life, and your crime was only economic success you would not call the Cuban sanctions a failed policy...or maybe you would you're stupid.
My family was one of the ones that fled when Castro rose to power you dumb shit. And you know what our policies led to? It led to that monster living well into old age, dying a wealthy man, and beloved by much of the world. What a great fucking policy huh?

While ewe want to repeat history. How did ewe people grow up to be so damn dumb?

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/08/...eopen-military-bases-in-vietnam-and-cuba.html
You voted for Trump. A stronger Russia is a win for you retards. Terrible example.

My family was one of the ones that fled when Castro rose to power you dumb shit. And you know what our policies led to? It led to that monster living well into old age, dying a wealthy man, and beloved by much of the world. What a great fucking policy huh?
Yes it was....and I don't believe you that your family fled Cuba...what year was it?

You voted for Trump. A stronger Russia is a win for you retards. Terrible example.
We should sanction Russia and Cuba? That's a fact! But no. You retards use the magic words "it's not working." Well it was working. But ewe decided to reward Cuba for it's aggression toward our nation via Russia! You guys are stupid.

You should not have fled...stay and fight...stay and kill.

I guess right now Old School is googleing dates...:badgrin:

Did little Marco ask Obabble if Putin was a war criminal?

Yes it was....and I don't believe you that your family fled Cuba...what year was it?
Hey how about you go fuck yourself

Forum List

Back