We should thank the CIA, Buzzfeed, CNN and especially 4Chan...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
Not only did this 4Chan hoax fake news totally undermine the Russian Hacking narrative of the CIA/NSA/Democrat party politically motivated smear campaign...it also stepped on the reporting of Obama's Farewell 51 minute "I love myself" speech, which really makes it extra special.

So thank you 4Chan, for being so creative...and thank you so much CIA, Buzzfeed, and CNN, for being so blinded by bias that your gullibility expanded to infinity.

In recognition of this incredible feat, I award 4Chan the Excellence in Trolling Award for 2016.

The CIA, Buzzfeed and CNN will receive the Dan Rather Award for Unequaled Bias Induced Gullibility in Reporting.

Last edited:
Might as well throw MSNBC in there too, much like the Clinton network news they are all fake news...

Might as well throw MSNBC in there too, much like the Clinton network news they are all fake news...
CNN is much worse because they pretend they don't have a bias when they are arguably more biased than any other network.

MSNBC at least admits it is biased and tries to tell its audience that their bias is good.

Forum List

Back