Trump files, jury sees classified files or Trump wins

I didn’t, but I’m not the one claiming that there are indisputably classified markings on them.

Since it is obvious you have never worked with classified material, once they are marked there is no actual way to remove it, all you can do it mark it out and give the date it was declassified.

All presidents are allowed to keep the presidential records.

That is how presidential libraries are built.

A rogue democrat grand jury, big deal. This just proves what all of us know, democrats are tyrants.
Presidential records are kept by NARA, which is part of the federal government.

Presidential libraries are managed by NARA.

Numerous off topic posts and personal attacks were deleted from this thread in order to redirect the discussion back on track.
Please stay ON TOPIC, or the next step will be thread bans.

Since it is obvious you have never worked with classified material, once they are marked there is no actual way to remove it, all you can do it mark it out and give the date it was declassified.
Not having seen the documents, how do you know indisputably that they were ever marked?

If you’re just assuming, be honest and say so.

Not having seen the documents, how do you know indisputably that they were ever marked?

If you’re just assuming, be honest and say so.

Yes, I am assuming that they followed the law prior to Trump getting his hands on them.

Yes, I am assuming that they followed the law prior to Trump getting his hands on them.
Why would you assume that “they followed the law?”

Hillary Clinton apparently demanded members of her staff strip the classified markings from a set of seemingly classified talking points after aides had trouble sending the talking points using secure fax.

. . .

“If they can’t, turn into nonpaper w no identifying heading and send nonsecure,” Clinton replied.

Ooops.

Looks like “they” didn’t bother so much about “the law” until it was time to use the law against the Orange Monster.

Last edited:
Cannon will be replaced.
I doubt at this point. This will either be appealed (successfully) or Smith will not object to them to see the docs. The idea is to force an appeal and add three more months of time delay.

It looks like the Trump supporters think this means the info goes public.

It doesn't. Any juror who leaked any of it would be in a cell right next to Trump.

Why would you assume that “they followed the law?”

Hillary Clinton apparently demanded members of her staff strip the classified markings from a set of seemingly classified talking points after aides had trouble sending the talking points using secure fax.

. . .

“If they can’t, turn into nonpaper w no identifying heading and send nonsecure,” Clinton replied.

Oooh.

Looks like “they” didn’t bother so much about “the law” until it was time to use the law against the Orange Monster.

Hillary should be in jail next to Joe and Donny. not really sure what you point is

Presidential records kept by NARA are stored, exactly where?
There are different NARA facilities for the records. Most go to the presidential library once it’s built, which is also a NARA facility.

Forum List

Back