Trump files, jury sees classified files or Trump wins

They would have if they found out a former president walked off with hundreds of highly classified documents. They belong to the government, not the former president.

So why did Trump hide them if he had declassified them?
Biden was caught with more classified docs than Trump. But you are cool with that. LOL

But yet NARA told Trump to go fuck himself when packing up the WH docs. Odd that.
That isn't true.

More to the point, why would that even matter? Is Trump so incompetent he can't tell the difference between a government document and a personal document?

I doubt at this point. This will either be appealed (successfully) or Smith will not object to them to see the docs. The idea is to force an appeal and add three more months of time delay.
I think you’re right. Canon may turn out to be as biased in Trumps favor as the other judges are biased against him.

But I tried to explain this months ago. ‘Don’t get your hopes up,’ I warned you. ‘Trump’s lawyers are much smarter than government Affirmative Action night school graduates, who couldn’t even make it as ham and eggers in private practice.’

I said when the “indikement” frenzy started that he doesn’t even have to win, just delay.

At this point it is obvious that nominating a viable candidate would have been the better election strategy. Better than “if he’s in jail, he caint win!”

Hillary should be in jail next to Joe and Donny. not really sure what you point is
Brief history lesson:

The same DOJ/FBI/DNC that allowed Hillary to get off Scott free (and now Biden, too) are the ones in charge of Operation Get Trump and its dozens of indikements.

When was this that they followed the law?

I think you’re right. Canon may turn out to be as biased in Trumps favor as the other judges are biased against him.

But I tried to explain this months ago. ‘Don’t get your hopes up,’ I warned you. ‘Trump’s lawyers are much smarter than government Affirmative Action night school graduates, who couldn’t even make it as ham and eggers in private practice.’

I said when the “indikement” frenzy started that he doesn’t even have to win, just delay.

At this point it is obvious that nominating a viable candidate would have been the better election strategy. Better than “if he’s in jail, he caint win!”
At worst this delays it until after the election. Then trial / conviction.

It will show that the so called classified files don't amount to a hill of beans regarding classified info. Biden had much more damaging classified info than Trump and Biden had his for decades. The best they have against Trump is Iran invasion plans that were never going to happen anyway. They were figments of a general's imagination. Of course democrats don't want you to know that.

Do you get all of you exercise jumping to conclusions??? Especially ones that are based on facts which are not in evidence.

The classified documents Trump stole included some of the most sensitive material on the military strengths and weaknesses of your allies you have.

Last but not least, in the months following the theft of these documents, the CIA was suffering catastrophic losses of agents around the globe. See this report from October of 2021.

Are the theft of the classified documents and the loss of your spies connected? Donald Trump had so much money come in from around the world he had to refile his 2021 taxes and take money out of the Trump Corporation to pay personal income taxes on it.

So how did Trump go from having no personal income and paying zero in taxes in 2020, and for years before that, to suddenly owing $29 million in personal income taxes since he left office????? Is this sudden increase in income tied to the sudden loss of CIA agents the world over?

Enquiring minds want to know.

There are different NARA facilities for the records. Most go to the presidential library once it’s built, which is also a NARA facility.
You did not answer, you deflected. You made the claim that NARA takes possession. I say that possession is a furniture warehouse of the president's choosing. It could also be any room on Mar-a-Lago.

You made the claim, show us the exact NARA location you are speaking of.

If it is such an important difference, why did you say that Joe should be in jail?

He should. So should Hillary.

But it was the refusing to give them back that got Trump into this trouble. He, and all his worshipers like you, thinks he is above the law. I hope that the courts find otherwise so that future POTUS will not believe that any longer.

You did not answer, you deflected. You made the claim that NARA takes possession. I say that possession is a furniture warehouse of the president's choosing. It could also be any room on Mar-a-Lago.

You made the claim, show us the exact NARA location you are speaking of.
The "furniture warehouse" is a NARA facility.

Here's a source:
NARA has facilities across the country that store governmental records: two large facilities in Washington, DC and College Park, MD; Regional Archives; Federal Records Centers; and Presidential Libraries. Each facility holds a unique body of records, but they are all part of the NARA network.

There are plenty other sources too.

Here's a link to all NARA facilities.

That isn't true.
100% true. Deal with the truth
More to the point, why would that even matter? Is Trump so incompetent he can't tell the difference between a government document and a personal document?
LOL He and he alone gets to decide. Read the order.

A president has sole authority under the PRA to categorize records as personal or
presidential during his/her presidency. Neither a court nor a jury is permitted to make or
review such a categorization decision. Although there is no formal means in the PRA by
which a president is to make that categorization, an outgoing president’s decision to
exclude what he/she considers to be personal records from presidential records transmitted
to the National Archives and Records Administration constitutes a president’s
categorization of those records as personal under the PR

If Trump had just turned them over when he was requested to do so, I very much doubt we would have seen anything come of it.
He did. And six weeks later Garland/Biden empaneled a Grand Jury to indict him.

Forum List

Back