Trump files, jury sees classified files or Trump wins

I am not so sure. What are the known facts....

they were classified at one time....this is not in dispute

They all still had markings on them that IDed them as classified....this is not in dispute

The dispute is over if they were still classified or not. Seems the one claiming they were not would need to prove that. I can promise you that if you were found with documents marked as classified in your home, it would be up to you to prove they are not classified.
I didn’t see classified markings, I saw classified cover sheets, which could have been brought in by the searchers.

the jury can see anything the judge says they can see
Getting clearances for the jury will not be a problem. Don’t forget that the people in charge of giving security clearances are the same partisan hacks that have been trying to “get Trump “ever since the Russia, collusion hoax started.

These are the same people that we learned provided a “block” of clearances for Twitter to pass out as they saw fit, in furtherance of the joint FBI/Twitter mission to censor free speech. they won’t have any qualms about giving out clearances in order to impala jury.

In fact, if they are especially devious – which we know they are – they can use The clearance process as an unofficial extension to their voir dire.

They run out of preemptory challenges, no problem! Any juror they don’t like, doesn’t get a clearance!

Always easier to win a game when you’re not only the Home team, but also the referees and the owners of the league.

Based on your fantasy of two male lovers in bed. How were we to know you're a sexless virgin who doesn't understand what the word lover means? :dunno: :laugh:
People who screw with people who live that way deserve to be taken to task. Everything else is up for civilization survival.

Protecting national security is a duty of the president, so demanding he return classified documents makes sense.
Bullshit! No other president has ever demanded the former presidents' stuff, ever.

biden-i-did-that.gif

Bullshit! No other president has ever demanded the former presidents' stuff, ever.
They would have if they found out a former president walked off with hundreds of highly classified documents. They belong to the government, not the former president.

So why did Trump hide them if he had declassified them?

They would have if they found out a former president walked off with hundreds of highly classified documents. They belong to the government, not the former president.

Biden demanding the documents was necessary to set up this whole farce. It's the only way

they could do what they've been doing without it being super-illegal.

You seem to misunderstand, Biden demanding Trump's stuff is what set the stage for the entire shitshow.

It's the foundation of it. Without that, there's no basis for any of that garbage.

He never hid them. He showed them to the FBI on multiple occasions. His claim was that he had a right to keep copies of documents after his presidency, as every president before him.

Even vice president and secretaries of state have done that. Hard to see a valid reason why this no keeping classified documents rule that never applied to senior officials before suddenly was applied to Trump.

Protecting national security is a duty of the president, so demanding he return classified documents makes sense.
National security comes from Europe now. The world government people. Joe has hurt people in our nation. Trust is what we need. Left wing Jewish politicians hate Israel and prove that Progs are not to be trusted.

Biden demanding the documents was necessary to set up this whole farce. It's the only way

they could do what they've been doing without it being super-illegal.

You seem to misunderstand, Biden demanding Trump's stuff is what set the stage for the entire shitshow.

It's the foundation of it. Without that, there's no basis for any of that garbage.
I agree it set the stage, but it was necessary since Trump refused to voluntarily turn the documents over.

The government isn’t going to risk national security by having highly classified documents exist outside their control.

I agree it set the stage, but it was necessary since Trump refused to voluntarily turn the documents over.

The government isn’t going to risk national security by having highly classified documents exist outside their control.
It was NOT necessary, it was a ruse. That's what it was, a ruse.

Biden didn't need Trump's stuff to do his job properly, which he doesn't anyway.

Forum List

Back