BREAKING! Judge Cannon Leaves Jury Instructions That Will Ensure A Trump Victory In Jack Smith's Classified Documents Case

This will likely get the stupid little NaziCon thrown off the case!
ConanRustle.jpg

Context matters, low IQ moron.

Why do you believe that I should be on an FBI watch list, you fucking moron?

I challenge you to explain your reasoning and subject it to the scrutiny of the USMB forum, moron.
LOL thinking you can command anyone to do anything.

I’ll tell you I don’t feel as real good as my brethren. But Dems you have poured it on and on and on and Im glad you’re getting it back at ya.

I’ll tell you I don’t feel as real good as my brethren. But Dems you have poured it on and on and on and Im glad you’re getting it back at ya.
Hilarious.
Best case scenario win is it wastes more time for Trump. The judge will be slapped down a third time if she tries it.

This is epic! From Judge Cannon' Jury Filing:

Cannon--DOJ has no historical precedent to argue an outgoing president cannot confer "authority" on himself for possessing NDI papers.

[A president has sole authority under the PRA to categorize records as personal or presidential during his/her presidency.

The PRA is irrelevant to this case. The charge is a violation of the Espionage Act. That being said, your claim is categorically false. If you read the text of the PRA, it gives NARA oversight and the prez has to coordinate with them on his selections. Besides, it's moot point, Trump stole documents that belong to the gov, and that's that.

Neither a court nor a jury is permitted to make or review such a categorization decision.
That's utterly false. If you need proof, I'll provide it.

Although there is no formal means in the PRA by which a president is to make that categorization, an outgoing president’s decision to exclude what he/she considers to be personal records from presidential records transmitted to the National Archives and Records Administration constitutes a president’s categorization of those records as personal under the PRA.]

No, it doesn't, it requires NARA coordination and oversight. Says so right in the law. but PRA is civil, and this is a criminal matter, so PRA is IRRELEVANT.
Trump Wins This! Trump had the absolute right to declassify and retain anything he wanted.... Biden did not... Biden should be on trial and Trump will be exhonerated.

Not gonna happen. Jack will file a motion in limine, and if she ignores it, he'll have grounds for a petition for writ of mandamus, and he'll either get the 11th circuit to straighten her out on the law (which she has turned on it's head), or get her ass off the case. She's clearly in way over her head.

gatewaypundit is the worst site for fake news on the internet. FYI.

Last edited:
Explain what you think is legally improper about her writing.
She fucked up on the law, royally. Jack will file a motion in limine, and if she ignores it, he'll have grounds for a petition for writ of mandamus, and he'll either get the 11th circuit to straighten her out on the law (which she has turned on it's head), or get her ass off the case. She's clearly in way over her head.

She fucked up on the law, royally. Jack will file a motion in limine, and if she ignores it, he'll have grounds for a petition for writ of mandamus, and he'll either get the 11th circuit to straighten her out on the law (which she has turned on it's head), or get her ass off the case. She's clearly in way over her head.
Are you an attorney?

Forum List

Back