Trump files, jury sees classified files or Trump wins

He should. So should Hillary.

But it was the refusing to give them back that got Trump into this trouble. He, and all his worshipers like you, thinks he is above the law. I hope that the courts find otherwise so that future POTUS will not believe that any longer.
Ok I see what you’re doing, there.

You want to make excuses for the DOJ going after Trump but not Hillary or Joe, instead of admitting the completely obvious bias.

Doesn’t work because Joe only “gave them back” after he was caught and about to be exposed for having stolen so much classified and leaving it laying around his garage. At that point “giving them back” was damage control, not doing his duty.

Hillary never “gave them back” except select files that she and her attorneys chose. She destroyed the rest with Bleachbit and literally with hammers.

Ok I see what you’re doing, there.

You want to make excuses for the DOJ going after Trump but not Hillary or Joe, instead of admitting the completely obvious.

Doesn’t work because Joe only “gave them back” after he was caught and about to be exposed for having stolen so much classified and leaving it laying around his garage. At that point “giving them back” was damage control, not doing his duty.

Hillary never “gave them back” except select files that she and her attorneys chose. She destroyed the rest with Bleachbit and literally with hammers.

I am telling you the reason the DOJ treated Trump differently. I do not agree with it, but that does not change the facts.

You are spinning your wheels here, but it does seem to be a pastime you enjoy.

I am telling you the reason the DOJ treated Trump differently. I do not agree with it, but that does not change the facts.

You are spinning your wheels here, but it does seem to be a pastime you enjoy.
So you claim no bias against Trump motivated the decisions? You fully accept the reasons the DOJ fed you?

So you claim no bias against Trump motivated the decisions? You fully accept the reasons the DOJ fed you?

I made no such claim. Yes there is a bias against him, and at the same time he is is own worst enemy.

As you pointed out Biden gave back the docs after it was going to come out, Trump could not do this. Trump honestly believes there are no rules that apply to him. Had he just done the bare minimum that Biden did we would not be having this discussion

Wow, if this isn't a deal breaker, I don't know what is. Judge says jury entitled to see classified evidence....or screw it.
I think it is a deal breaker. Cannon is so obviously in the bag for Trump the DoJ needs to seek having her removed from the case for judicial misconduct.

Fake news.
The classified documents is a statement I made, as far as I know, I am not the news. I heard it on the Dan Bongino show. We will see once the trial starts if my statement becomes fact.

Either way, in this case, I am not making a proclamation that I am presenting the news hence your idea that what I stated is fake is preposterous

I made no such claim. Yes there is a bias against him, and at the same time he is is own worst enemy.
Could you expand on that bias? What had the DOJ done that it likely would not have done if not for the bias?
As you pointed out Biden gave back the docs after it was going to come out, Trump could not do this. Trump honestly believes there are no rules that apply to him. Had he just done the bare minimum that Biden did we would not be having this discussion
Hillary did not do that bare minimum and she never got prosecuted.

She was often very angry at any suggestion she be held to the rules.

Has the DOJ ever said that if Trump had “returned” the documents, they would have left him alone? That’s a DNC talking point, not DOJ policy.

The DOJ has spent the last 7+ years looking for any opening to indict Trump. The only “bare minimum” that Trump could have done to avoid their lawfare was to drop out of politics where insiders felt he did not belong.

The classified documents is a statement I made, as far as I know, I am not the news. I heard it on the Dan Bongino show. We will see once the trial starts if my statement becomes fact.

Either way, in this case, I am not making a proclamation that I am presenting the news hence your idea that what I stated is fake is preposterous
Dan Bongino is fake news.

Wow, if this isn't a deal breaker, I don't know what is. Judge says jury entitled to see classified evidence....or screw it.

Mar-a-Lago Judge’s Stark Ruling: Jury Sees Secret Files or Trump Wins​

Department of Justice Special Counsel Jack Smith must now choose whether to allow jurors at the upcoming criminal trial to peruse through the many classified records found at the former president’s South Florida mansion or give jurors instructions that would effectively order them to acquit him.

Alternatively, Smith could appeal to the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals, where more experienced judges have already overturned Cannon and reined her in. But doing that will only further delay a trial that’s at least three months behind schedule, entirely by the judge’s own design. (She froze the investigation and tried to slow-roll document review until the appellate court forced her to stop.)

"Wow, if this isn't a deal breaker, I don't know what is. Judge says jury entitled to see classified evidence....or screw it?"

Not sure you actually know anything about which you cut and paste, while offering little in the way of your own words. No one is playing a game of 'let's make a deal' on this one -- what the jury is allowed to see. And some classified documents would have to be unclassified (or the jury vetted in).

This will be worked out. No one person is above our laws.

If they have committed crimes, prosecute HRC, Bidens, anyone. I am fine with that. But prosecute this one as well.

I think it is a deal breaker. Cannon is so obviously in the bag for Trump the DoJ needs to seek having her removed from the case for judicial misconduct.
This is the kind of bad reasoning that led to the indikements by Flatback Fani.

Just as Trump filing court cases and making legal arguments through his attorneys is following the law, not breaking it, so a ruling you don’t like is not judicial misconduct.

If the ruling is in error, that’s what appeals are for.

Jack Smith doesn’t like appeals because his bosses have an election-driven timeline in mind?

Tough Titty!

Could you expand on that bias? What had the DOJ done that it likely would not have done if not for the bias?

Hillary did not do that bare minimum and she never got prosecuted.

She was often very angry at any suggestion she be held to the rules.

Has the DOJ ever said that if Trump had “returned” the documents, they would have left him alone? That’s a DNC talking point, not DOJ policy.

The DOJ has spent the last 7+ years looking for any opening to indict Trump. The only “bare minimum” that Trump could have done to avoid their lawfare was to drop out of politics where insiders felt he did not belong.
Trump usually had lawyers around him telling him he talking about breaking the law before he went ahead and did it anyway.

This is the kind of bad reasoning that led to the indikements by Flatback Fani.

Just as Trump filing court cases and making legal arguments through his attorneys is following the law, not breaking it, so a ruling you don’t like is not judicial misconduct.

If the ruling is in error, that’s what appeals are for.

Jack Smith doesn’t like appeals because his bosses have an election-driven timeline in mind?

Tough Titty!

Both sides have an election-driven timeline in mind.

Trump will do anything and everything to make it all happen after Nov.

He has gone all in on winning the election and becoming untouchable again.

If he does not, it will get ugly quickly and your god will all of a sudden find the idea of being an Ex-pat as appealing as I do

Trump usually had lawyers around him telling him he talking about breaking the law before he went ahead and did it anyway.
You think Hillary’s lawyers told her that it was perfectly legal to ignore subpoenas and destroy the classified material that the subpoenas called for?

I doubt it, but even if they did, both Clintons were lawyers until they got disbarred and were expected to know better.

Incorrect. remember that whole FBI raid thing? He was still intentionally hiding documents.
Yup. Unprecedented in US history. Former US president cooperating and the agency that has a six year record of trying to fuck him rads his home. And the loons cheer.

Forum List

Back