Trump electable to ANYTHING? Not hardly

browsing deer

Silver Member
Jul 11, 2015
in the forrest
Trump has to cross a major hurdle, if he somehow pulls enough over enough eyes to get the nomination. He has ruffled the feathers of enough people that he is intensely hated by a majority of americans. If you are hated by 75% of the electorate, your chances of electoral success are remote.

Republicans by the score will vote the democratic ticket. He is as dishonest and corrupt, six of one, half a dozen of the other, as Hillary. He is as lunatic as Bernie Sanders, and he lacks the good parts of either.

I am at a loss why anyone to support him for anything. He is duplicitous, he is corrupt, he is zany, he is a boor, he is a spoiled brat, he is incompetent, he is a blowhard, which means he is a coward. I would vote bernie over him, I would stay home if Hitlary is the nominee. But no way now how am I going to support such a corrupt, dishonest, cowardly, zany jerk

lol, moron.

There may be many in the GOP that don't like him, and there may be many like me who like him but as yet won't vote for him. But there are none, let alone "scores" that will vote democrat.

Your rant also has another fatal flaw, and that is that if so many hate him, he won't win the nomination and therefor we won't have to make that decision.

am at a loss why anyone to support him for anything. He is duplicitous, he is corrupt, he is zany, he is a boor, he is a spoiled brat, he is incompetent, he is a blowhard, which means he is a coward.

And those are his positives...

Everybody's got some kind of talent, even Rump. He'd be awesome as a carnival barker.
Oh wait, he's already got that job.

Well he could take over for that other obnoxious asshole Billy Mays. Selling Veg-o-matics and the amazing cheese straightener from Ronco.

Attachments

• RepublicanCandidatePoll_05Sep2015.jpg
    RepublicanCandidatePoll_05Sep2015.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 96
Trump has to cross a major hurdle, if he somehow pulls enough over enough eyes to get the nomination. He has ruffled the feathers of enough people that he is intensely hated by a majority of americans. If you are hated by 75% of the electorate, your chances of electoral success are remote.

Republicans by the score will vote the democratic ticket. He is as dishonest and corrupt, six of one, half a dozen of the other, as Hillary. He is as lunatic as Bernie Sanders, and he lacks the good parts of either.

I am at a loss why anyone to support him for anything. He is duplicitous, he is corrupt, he is zany, he is a boor, he is a spoiled brat, he is incompetent, he is a blowhard, which means he is a coward. I would vote bernie over him, I would stay home if Hitlary is the nominee. But no way now how am I going to support such a corrupt, dishonest, cowardly, zany jerk

Isn't it simply amazing that he is so hated by everyone as you claim yet he is leading in all the polls and even in a head-to-head poll against Hillary? All the pundits and talking heads began ruling him out on day one but he has defied all their "expertise".

The nomination won't be decided for at least another 7-10 months or longer......

There are 15 more debates. Anything can happen.

The OP needs to take a valium........

:rofl:

I got news for you: in a recent poll Trump beat all the Democrat candidates.

Isn't it simply amazing that he is so hated by everyone as you claim yet he is leading in all the polls and even in a head-to-head poll against Hillary? All the pundits and talking heads began ruling him out on day one but he has defied all their "expertise".
The core belief of liberals is predicated on repeating a lie so often, it becomes the truth.

If the lie that Trump is hated, is repeated enough, in a loud enough voice it will become true.

It is matched up with Hitlary. Do you want Dizzguting or revolting? It is like Do you want Cyanide to drink, or would you prefer Strychnine?
we are a nation of 320 million. And this is what we want for president?

It is matched up with Hitlary. Do you want Dizzguting or revolting? It is like Do you want Cyanide to drink, or would you prefer Strychnine?

Apparently. At least according to the polling.

I despair of the republic. Either Hitlary will destroy it, or trump will

Trump is as electable as the community agitating thug you all voted in for President

what we found out is just because someone is Electable, it won't make them or mean they will be a good President. take Obama for an example.

Last edited:
That is true. Someone with no good experience, like Obama, will do very very badly. So you are going to repeat the mistake with Trump? -0bama at least knew their names. Trump doesn't even know that

Trump is as electable as the community agitating thug you all voted in for President

Senator actually, and state senator before that. Not that that predicts a successful Presidency but at least it renders some degree of experience in how government works. Rump can't even figure out how hair works, let alone running a business without going bankrupt, let alone how to work with anybody other than suing them.

Besides which, in November 2008 the economy had just crashed and was still burning and the other party ran a septuagenarian cancer survivor strongly associated with the crash party, and as a bonus track Sarah Palin. In that kind of contest a crossdressing anteater with diphtheria could have won the election. The memory is the second thing to go...

I despair of the republic. Either Hitlary will destroy it, or trump will

It hasn't survived Obama yet. He still has time and is working overtime to destroy it.

Senator actually, and state senator before that. Not that that predicts a successful Presidency but at least it renders some degree of experience in how government works. Rump can't even figure out how hair works, let alone running a business without going bankrupt, let alone how to work with anybody other than suing them.

Besides which, in November 2008 the economy had just crashed and was still burning and the other party ran a septuagenarian cancer survivor strongly associated with the crash party, and as a bonus track Sarah Palin. In that kind of contest a crossdressing anteater with diphtheria could have won the election. The memory is the second thing to go...

Too bad you can't dictate other peoples' thoughts as is apparent from the polls. Suck it up and accept it.

Forum List

Back