Trump electable to ANYTHING? Not hardly

That is true. Someone with no good experience, like Obama, will do very very badly. So you are going to repeat the mistake with Trump? -0bama at least knew their names. Trump doesn't even know that

I didn't vote for Obama the first time so I certainly was not so stupid as to vote for him the second time. I see a change here with some great payback. Trump for President with Ben Carson or Ted Cruz as vice-pres and Trey Gowdy as attorney gerneral.. With the stroke of a pen Trump can void every executive order Obama put in place.

Trump has to cross a major hurdle, if he somehow pulls enough over enough eyes to get the nomination. He has ruffled the feathers of enough people that he is intensely hated by a majority of americans. If you are hated by 75% of the electorate, your chances of electoral success are remote.

Republicans by the score will vote the democratic ticket. He is as dishonest and corrupt, six of one, half a dozen of the other, as Hillary. He is as lunatic as Bernie Sanders, and he lacks the good parts of either.

I am at a loss why anyone to support him for anything. He is duplicitous, he is corrupt, he is zany, he is a boor, he is a spoiled brat, he is incompetent, he is a blowhard, which means he is a coward. I would vote bernie over him, I would stay home if Hitlary is the nominee. But no way now how am I going to support such a corrupt, dishonest, cowardly, zany jerk
Trump just beat Hillary in a national poll so your full of it.

Trump has to cross a major hurdle, if he somehow pulls enough over enough eyes to get the nomination. He has ruffled the feathers of enough people that he is intensely hated by a majority of americans. If you are hated by 75% of the electorate, your chances of electoral success are remote.

Republicans by the score will vote the democratic ticket. He is as dishonest and corrupt, six of one, half a dozen of the other, as Hillary. He is as lunatic as Bernie Sanders, and he lacks the good parts of either.

I am at a loss why anyone to support him for anything. He is duplicitous, he is corrupt, he is zany, he is a boor, he is a spoiled brat, he is incompetent, he is a blowhard, which means he is a coward. I would vote bernie over him, I would stay home if Hitlary is the nominee. But no way now how am I going to support such a corrupt, dishonest, cowardly, zany jerk
He polled ok, so that makes him honest despite his lies, despite his corrupt practices, it makes his policies intelligent despite their folly, it makes him honorable despite his knavishness, it makes him adult despite his antics of a 2 year old, it makes him competent despite his frequent bankruptcies, makes him manly despite his cowardly attacks on others? His poll numbers just tell me that folks are ignorant. When people know Trump, he will have negative poll numbers.

When people get disgusted enough with government and the political system they will vote for anyone that tells them what they want to hear with conviction and confidence without any explanation as how it might be accomplished. We've seen this before in Germany, Italian, and Africa.

Trump will solve the immigration problem, quick and easy by just throwing illegals out the country. It's simple quick, and easy, no problem. Deficit, he won't allow it. Next ISIS, he'll cut off their supply of money and kick their ass. Drugs, he will make all drugs legal and tax the sales. Climate change is a hoax so he will cut off all funding. Free trade is a problem so he will break previous trade treaties and put a 35% tariff on imports.

Notice that Trump never mentions congress yet everything he proposes would require action by congress. Hitler did much the same thing. He told Germany what he would do, not what government would do. We all know how he fulfilled his promises.

When people get disgusted enough with government and the political system they will vote for anyone that tells them what they want to hear with conviction and confidence without any explanation as how it might be accomplished. We've seen this before in Germany, Italian, and Africa.

Trump will solve the immigration problem, quick and easy by just throwing illegals out the country. It's simple quick, and easy, no problem. Deficit, he won't allow it. Next ISIS, he'll cut off their supply money and kick their ass. Drugs, he will make all drugs legal and tax the sales. Climate change is a hoax so he will cut off all funding. Free trade is a problem so he will break previous trade treaties and put a 35% tariff on imports.

Notice that Trump never mentions congress yet everything he proposes would require action by congress. Hitler did much the same thing. He told Germany what he would do, not what government would do. We all know how he fulfilled his promises.

How many times are morons like you going to compare Trump to Hitler and his supporters to Nazis? Climate change is a hoax. Trump has only proposed to use tariffs as leverage with countries like China and Mexico.

What solutions to Dims offer about illegal immigration? All they have is an endless supply of excuses for doing nothing. The voters are tired of hearing excuses as to why we can't solve relatively simple problems and we can't shut off the spending valve.

Voters have gotten wise to the fact that they are being scammed. You're promoting the scam. You're part of the problem. Trump may not be the perfect solution, but at least he offers solutions instead of excuses.

He polled ok, so that makes him honest despite his lies, despite his corrupt practices, it makes his policies intelligent despite their folly, it makes him honorable despite his knavishness, it makes him adult despite his antics of a 2 year old, it makes him competent despite his frequent bankruptcies, makes him manly despite his cowardly attacks on others? His poll numbers just tell me that folks are ignorant. When people know Trump, he will have negative poll numbers.

So what makes Hitlery honest, intelligent, honorable, adult or competent? Certainly she hasn't exhibited any of those qualities since she entered public life.

That is true. Someone with no good experience, like Obama, will do very very badly. So you are going to repeat the mistake with Trump? -0bama at least knew their names. Trump doesn't even know that

I didn't vote for Obama the first time so I certainly was not so stupid as to vote for him the second time. I see a change here with some great payback. Trump for President with Ben Carson or Ted Cruz as vice-pres and Trey Gowdy as attorney gerneral.. With the stroke of a pen Trump can void every executive order Obama put in place.

Can you imagine the moaning and screaming when that happens?

Translation ~ you are a pussy and so indoctrinated by the school system

Dude

Grow

Some

Balls

Just saying....

Maybe it's you that is ignorant and the people poll'd that are wise?

Trump will solve the immigration problem, quick and easy by just throwing illegals out the country. It's simple quick, and easy, no problem. Deficit, he won't allow it. Next ISIS, he'll cut off their supply of money and kick their ass. Drugs, he will make all drugs legal and tax the sales. Climate change is a hoax so he will cut off all funding. Free trade is a problem so he will break previous trade treaties and put a 35% tariff on imports.

All reasons I'm voting for Trump.
If Congress doesn't go along we'll replace them too.

How many HATE TRUMP threads have you started today? As The Donald puts you in your place Rambling Doe.....

giphy.gif

Yes I can imagine it and it does bring about some degree of satisfaction. With a majority in both Houses of Congress, the Donald will be able to do whatever he desires. The Republicans may not even READ anything he sends them to pass before they vote on it. Payback is gonna be oh so sweet.

Yes I can imagine it and it does bring about some degree of satisfaction. With a majority in both Houses of Congress, the Donald will be able to do whatever he desires. The Republicans may not even READ anything he sends them to pass before they vote on it. Payback is gonna be oh so sweet.

I cant' wait for his first day in office when he announces he's repealing all of Obama's executive orders. I can see them all know blubbering about he can't do that!

Relax. It probably will be well into his second year of office before he gets around to cutting off your entitlements. You've actually got enough time to train yourself for employment in a nail salon or something along those lines.

So what makes Hitlery honest, intelligent, honorable, adult or competent? Certainly she hasn't exhibited any of those qualities since she entered public life.
No, she has not. Not at all. I am all in favor of dumping the BOTH of them

Relax. It probably will be well into his second year of office before he gets around to cutting off your entitlements. You've actually got enough time to train yourself for employment in a nail salon or something along those lines.
laughingdog.gif~c200

Forum List

Back