Trump directs staff to hire Laura Loomer

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
This surprises no one.

Former President Donald J. Trump has told aides to hire Laura Loomer, a far-right and anti-Muslim activist with a history of expressing bigoted views, for a campaign role, according to four people familiar with the plans.

Mr. Trump met with Ms. Loomer recently and directed advisers to give her a role in support of his candidacy, two of the people familiar with the move said. It is unclear whether she would serve on his campaign or the main super PAC backing his presidential bid. On Tuesday, after Mr. Trump’s arraignment in Manhattan, Ms. Loomer attended the former president’s speech at Mar-a-Lago, his resort and residence in Palm Beach, Fla.

Ms. Loomer has not yet been hired, the people familiar with the discussions said. Some of Mr. Trump’s aides are said to have concerns that such a hire will cause a backlash, given her history of inflammatory statements and her embrace of the Republican Party’s fringes.

Reached by phone on Friday morning, Ms. Loomer said, “Out of respect for President Trump, I’m not going to comment on private conversations that I had with the president.”

“The president knows I have always been a Trump loyalist,” she added, “and that I’m committed to helping him win re-election in 2024. He likes me very much. And it’s a shame that he’s surrounded by some people that run to a publication that is notorious for attacking him in order to try to cut me at the knees instead of being loyal to President Trump and respecting their confidentiality agreements.”

Ms. Loomer twice ran unsuccessfully for Congress and is known for offensive attention-grabbing behavior.

She once described Islam as a “cancer” and tweeted under the hashtag “#proudislamophobe,” and she has celebrated the deaths of migrants crossing the Mediterranean.

This surprises no one.

Former President Donald J. Trump has told aides to hire Laura Loomer, a far-right and anti-Muslim activist with a history of expressing bigoted views, for a campaign role, according to four people familiar with the plans.

Mr. Trump met with Ms. Loomer recently and directed advisers to give her a role in support of his candidacy, two of the people familiar with the move said. It is unclear whether she would serve on his campaign or the main super PAC backing his presidential bid. On Tuesday, after Mr. Trump’s arraignment in Manhattan, Ms. Loomer attended the former president’s speech at Mar-a-Lago, his resort and residence in Palm Beach, Fla.

Ms. Loomer has not yet been hired, the people familiar with the discussions said. Some of Mr. Trump’s aides are said to have concerns that such a hire will cause a backlash, given her history of inflammatory statements and her embrace of the Republican Party’s fringes.

Reached by phone on Friday morning, Ms. Loomer said, “Out of respect for President Trump, I’m not going to comment on private conversations that I had with the president.”

“The president knows I have always been a Trump loyalist,” she added, “and that I’m committed to helping him win re-election in 2024. He likes me very much. And it’s a shame that he’s surrounded by some people that run to a publication that is notorious for attacking him in order to try to cut me at the knees instead of being loyal to President Trump and respecting their confidentiality agreements.”

Ms. Loomer twice ran unsuccessfully for Congress and is known for offensive attention-grabbing behavior.

She once described Islam as a “cancer” and tweeted under the hashtag “#proudislamophobe,” and she has celebrated the deaths of migrants crossing the Mediterranean.
That's not unusual. Trump needs all the GQP sycophants he can get.

This surprises no one.

Lara Loomer may be a lot of things but at least she isn't a stolen valor lying pos like you McFib

I'll be glad when DeSantis declares.
I think he'll get around to it soon but I also think he'll come to regret it. IMO, he's a golden boy right now but when he attempts to run without attacking Trump, or worse, resorts to attacking Trump, he's only going to destroy his own chances now and in the future. He's going to be pretty easy to label a swamp creature as it is.

This surprises no one.

Trump is creating the dream team of immorality and hate.

He runs on dividing us through hate and immorality. He provides a platform for the worst among us. He is the antiChrist.

Trump is creating the dream team of immorality and hate.

He runs on dividing us through hate and immorality. He provides a platform for the worst among us. He is the antiChrist.
That's funny since it's your party that was installed behind troops and barbwire, its your party trying to define men and women different from what God and Nature says and its your party perverting Scripture and the Church

You dems are demons

I think he'll get around to it soon but I also think he'll come to regret it. IMO, he's a golden boy right now but when he attempts to run without attacking Trump, or worse, resorts to attacking Trump, he's only going to destroy his own chances now and in the future. He's going to be pretty easy to label a swamp creature as it is.
Trump will attempt to crucify DeSantis like anyone else who thretens his power.
Trump is not loyal to any political ideology. He will do whatever to increase his power and wealth. Can't his supporters see that Trump values his own power over our country?

This surprises no one.

Damn, someone doesn't check for posts on the same subject. But I get it, rules are for all the peons.

That's funny since it's your party that was installed behind troops and barbwire, its your party trying to define men and women different from what God and Nature says and its your party perverting Scripture and the Church

You dems are demons
Rust is the result of Trumpism. He looks at everything as us vs them.

The most basic and most ridiculous is all people who oppose Trump are Democrats and all Democrats are bad. Simple solution for the simple minded.
I am not a Democrat. I am anti-Trump as are many Republicans and independents. All Democrats are not bad. All Republicans are not bad. Trumpism is bad. Anyone who supports Trumpism is supporting immorality and hate.

Rust is the result of Trumpism. He looks at everything as us vs them.

The most basic and most ridiculous is all people who oppose Trump are Democrats and all Democrats are bad. Simple solution for the simple minded.
I am not a Democrat. I am anti-Trump as are many Republicans and independents. All Democrats are not bad. All Republicans are not bad. Trumpism is bad. Anyone who supports Trumpism is supporting immorality and hate.
Unlike the looney left that feels everyone is wrong, except themselves.

This surprises no one.

Laura Loomer is not anti-muslim.

Here’s what she stands for. What’s wrong with any of this? I get it when you may opppse her support for Trump, but everything else looks pretty good.

✓ Rebuild Our Economy and Lower Inflation
✓ Restore Election Integrity and Fight Voter Fraud
✓ Stop Big Tech’s Suppression Of Free Speech
✓ Fighting to Protect the 2nd Amendment
✓ Proudly Pro-Life
✓ Fighting Against Medical Tyranny and Unconstitutional Vaccine and Mask Mandates
✓ End the tax on Social Security
✓ Restore America’s Energy Independence
✓ End Illegal Immigration and Secure Our Borders with an Immediate Immigration Moratorium
✓ Support Our Veterans and Police
✓ Protecting Parental Rights
✓ Stop Federal Government Overreach
✓ Restore Law and Order
✓ Clean Water Advocate
✓ Tax Stipends For Parents Who HomeSchool
✓ Pro School Choice
✓ Strong Support of President Trump
✓ Stand with Our Ally Israel

This surprises no one.

Not this again brother. What are you going on about here the media is extremely racist towards white people. All the corporations and major sports organizations are racist towards white people. There is no white lives matter but there is a group called Black Lives Matter that has gotten $85 million. From corrupt corporations. Black Lives Matter and similar groups have gotten $1 billion from major banks for start ups and all this other nonsense.

Sixties Fan

Please do not be like the propagandist 60s fan a racist who does not care about the lies that he spews on this form.

I would ask you to be a good American and stop buying into this garbage. There is no white racism in America. You talk about one or two off cases brother there are tens of thousands of racist Black Lives Matter supporters in this country who believe that the police are systemically racist…our police forces include Black people Latinos, white people. Stop doing this to yourself.

Are you going to say anything about CNN being a racist organization, about how they have anchors who constantly spew hate about white people in general. Do you or any of the other far left agitators on this US message board have anything to say about that other than personally insulting people.?

Why are some Democrats acting like this? there is no group called white lives matter, there is a group called Black Lives Matter.

I’m so glad I have a lot of the far leftists on the US message board on ignore for the constant hatred and lies that they spew. They are reckless people they don’t care about Van Jones of CNN saying all white people have a virus and nothing is done about it. They just keep on lying and lying and lying more.

Let’s see here one person Laura Loomer who even knows who knows if she was racist, compared to tens of thousands of racist BLM supporters across this country. Come on man stop doing this to yourself

Last edited:
President Donald J. Trump has told aides to hire Laura Loomer, a far-right and anti-Muslim activist
Were you expecting him to hire a far left activist?

according to four people familiar with the plans.
Meaning typical trolling leftwing sources.

and is known for offensive attention-grabbing behavior.
It if offends the Left, she can't be all bad.

She once described Islam as a “cancer”
How dare she!

https://th.bing.com/th/id/R.287280f5cbc44571ac70c5407dbf5f78?rik=XzttENBki%2bKa9g&riu=http%3a%2f%2fmedia.al.com%2fnews_impact%2fphoto%2ftrade-center-building-collapses-5b05ca4b2fd5d70b.jpg&ehk=iJIQfADXX%2b7xR%2bJZBJcIUJPjU6aGfx4N1MQTWSuAfOc%3d&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/130911084242-05-wtc-dust-0911-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

Forum List

Back