Trump directs staff to hire Laura Loomer

Trump is creating the dream team of immorality and hate.

He runs on dividing us through hate and immorality. He provides a platform for the worst among us. He is the antiChrist.
RubberMedsTime7.png

I think he'll get around to it soon but I also think he'll come to regret it. IMO, he's a golden boy right now but when he attempts to run without attacking Trump, or worse, resorts to attacking Trump, he's only going to destroy his own chances now and in the future. He's going to be pretty easy to label a swamp creature as it is.

Trump/Desantis ticket.

It's the only way.

But neither gentleman seems amenable to the idea.

Yet...

When you call her "anti-Muslim" what you are really doing is blowing an anti-Semitic dog whistle. You know damned well she is Jewish.
Long Dong is an example of how Trumpsters think.
They paint all members of a religion the same. THEY ARE NOT DUMBSHIT. This disgusting new hire of Trump is a shining example of this.

Trump minions are so simple minded they cannot differentiate people with out broad based badges; political party, race, religion, national heritage, on and on.
The simple minded, dumbasses paint all of these broad badges the same.
All Muslims are not bad but extreme jihadists are. All Republicans or all Americans are not bad but Trump minions are.

You FEEL. That's the issue. A man with an amputated limb may still feel it doesn't mean it's there
I am confident both my legs are there. I am guessing both your legs are there. You are missing a portion of your brain that allows us to reason. I do not feel it, I know it.
You may "feel" it is there, but unfortunately it is not.

I am confident both my legs are there. I am guessing both your legs are there. You are missing a portion of your brain that allows us to reason. I do not feel it, I know it.
You may "feel" it is there, but unfortunately it is not.
See so you agree feeling is bullshit

Thanks for playing

Forum List

Back