Trump directs staff to hire Laura Loomer

Not this again brother. What are you going out about here the media is extremely racist towards white people. All the corporations and major sports organizations are racist towards white people. There is no white lives matter but there is a group called Black Lives Matter that has gotten $85 million. From corrupt corporations. Black Lives Matter and similar groups have gotten $1 billion from major banks for start ups and all this other nonsense.
I don't know if this is a deliberate attempt to derail the thread, but the fact remains that whites have never really felt much discrimination in this country, outside of immigrant groups arriving in New York from Europe and being a smaller portion of the population, therefore subjected to some minimal discrimination. So saying whites are somehow on the receiving end of racism is the kind of stuff Laura Loomer talks about, and apparently, you are listening.

And, obviously, Trump.

Rust is the result of Trumpism. He looks at everything as us vs them.

The most basic and most ridiculous is all people who oppose Trump are Democrats and all Democrats are bad. Simple solution for the simple minded.
I am not a Democrat. I am anti-Trump as are many Republicans and independents. All Democrats are not bad. All Republicans are not bad. Trumpism is bad. Anyone who supports Trumpism is supporting immorality and hate.
This again. Why are you being a propagandist. Aren’t you better than this?

So cnn does nothing about a black anchor who says “ all white people have a virus.”

ESPN has anchors who single out white people in general almost all the time. Donald Trump does not single out Black people. Why are you willingly buying far left propaganda? . Look at how bad our economy is now …and it was better under Donald Trump.

You get thrown this propaganda about one person “Laura Loomer. “

But what say you about the tens of thousands of Black Lives Matter racists who openly despise white people in general. ? Why are you doing this why are you agreeing with anti-Americanism?

What about the fact that major democratic politicians support the racist organization Black Lives Matter.? I mean what the heck is wrong with Democrats today, they complain about one person Laura Loomer when their own party leaders openly support race hatred and division.

I have nothing against you I hope that you start seeing the light

the fact remains that whites have never really felt much discrimination in this country

Really? I'm feeling mightily discriminated against ALL THE TIME by the stuttering fuck.

Stuttering Fuck.jpg
Screen Shot 2022-10-05 at 9.24.03 PM.png

The most basic and most ridiculous is all people who oppose Trump are Democrats and all Democrats are bad. Simple solution for the simple minded.
I am not a Democrat. I am anti-Trump as are many Republicans and independents. All Democrats are not bad. All Republicans are not bad. Trumpism is bad. Anyone who supports Trumpism is supporting immorality and hate.
"Rust is the result of Trumpism"

Corrosion

You're the result of propaganda. Another "enlightened centrist" who trashes Trump in a TDS rage. While saying I'm "us vs them, YOU in the same sentence slander all Trump supporters as immoral and hate filled.

You are a clown

This surprises no one.

Former President Donald J. Trump has told aides to hire Laura Loomer, a far-right and anti-Muslim activist with a history of expressing bigoted views, for a campaign role, according to four people familiar with the plans.

Mr. Trump met with Ms. Loomer recently and directed advisers to give her a role in support of his candidacy, two of the people familiar with the move said. It is unclear whether she would serve on his campaign or the main super PAC backing his presidential bid. On Tuesday, after Mr. Trump’s arraignment in Manhattan, Ms. Loomer attended the former president’s speech at Mar-a-Lago, his resort and residence in Palm Beach, Fla.

Ms. Loomer has not yet been hired, the people familiar with the discussions said. Some of Mr. Trump’s aides are said to have concerns that such a hire will cause a backlash, given her history of inflammatory statements and her embrace of the Republican Party’s fringes.

Reached by phone on Friday morning, Ms. Loomer said, “Out of respect for President Trump, I’m not going to comment on private conversations that I had with the president.”

“The president knows I have always been a Trump loyalist,” she added, “and that I’m committed to helping him win re-election in 2024. He likes me very much. And it’s a shame that he’s surrounded by some people that run to a publication that is notorious for attacking him in order to try to cut me at the knees instead of being loyal to President Trump and respecting their confidentiality agreements.”

Ms. Loomer twice ran unsuccessfully for Congress and is known for offensive attention-grabbing behavior.

She once described Islam as a “cancer” and tweeted under the hashtag “#proudislamophobe,” and she has celebrated the deaths of migrants crossing the Mediterranean.
As I have said many times, only a deeply retarded idiot would go to work for Trump now. Everyone who ever signed up with the mob ended up disbarred, scandalized, or jailed.

So, yeah. I am not the least surprised to see Crooked Donald has been reduced to scraping this scum from the bottom of the barrel.

You're the result of propaganda. Another "enlightened centrist" who trashes Trump in a TDS rage. While saying I'm "us vs them, YOU in the same sentence slander all Trump supporters as immoral and hate filled.

You are a clown
His post was directed at you.

I think he'll get around to it soon but I also think he'll come to regret it. IMO, he's a golden boy right now but when he attempts to run without attacking Trump, or worse, resorts to attacking Trump, he's only going to destroy his own chances now and in the future. He's going to be pretty easy to label a swamp creature as it is.
Nah, when DeSantis declares it will be like a fresh breeze blowing away the cesspool smell of Trump. Let's face it, Trump is damaged goods and he makes my ass tired every time I hear him.

In my AO I don't know of anyone that would check the box for Trump over DeSantis in the primary. Keep in mind we went with Trump 87% over Tater....We are just tired of his shit.

All DeSantis has to do is point to the policies he will govern with (his strong suit) and not mix it up with Trump and he will be just fine.....He can simply dismiss what Trump says about him with one liners. Hard to attack someone that dismisses you as a fool out of hand.

The Loomer thing is just another in a long line of Trump picking the wrong people.....I swear the most solid choice he ever made was Mike Pompeo and it looks as if he may run against Trump.

This again. Why are you being a propagandist. Aren’t you better than this?

So cnn does nothing about a black anchor who says “ all white people have a virus.”

ESPN has anchors who single out white people in general almost all the time. Donald Trump does not single out Black people. Why are you willingly buying far left propaganda? . Look at how bad our economy is now …and it was better under Donald Trump.

You get thrown this propaganda about one person “Laura Loomer. “

But what say you about the tens of thousands of Black Lives Matter racists who openly despise white people in general. ? Why are you doing this why are you agreeing with anti-Americanism?

What about the fact that major democratic politicians support the racist organization Black Lives Matter.? I mean what the heck is wrong with Democrats today, they complain about one person Laura Loomer when their own party leaders openly support race hatred and division.

I have nothing against you I hope that you start seeing the light
You are the one who needs to see the light. I have seen the light.

When you call her "anti-Muslim" what you are really doing is blowing an anti-Semitic dog whistle. You know damned well she is Jewish.

As I have said many times, only a deeply retarded idiot would go to work for Trump now. Everyone who ever signed up with the mob ended up disbarred, scandalized, or jailed.

So, yeah. I am not the least surprised to see Crooked Donald has been reduced to scraping this scum from the bottom of the barrel.
You anti-Semite

Where is your evidence that that poster is "stolen valor" as you claim?
It's been posted and I've told you where to go look numerous times

Forum List

Back