Trump delivers knockout blow to Clinton/Obama

In this thread, liberals illustrate their utter hypocrisy. If Trump had not gone there but instead made a phone call (like Hillary), every liberal here would have been saying "Why didn't he go down there and contribute something himself?".

Everyone does things to make themselves feel better or look better to that there is no doubt. We don't know what anyone would do in any situation. We know that when confronted with historic flooding Trump stood up while Obama teed off and Hillary went to rehab.

We all know how Obama feels about vacations. He stated his position on that before he was elected:

OBAMA FLASHBACK: Hear What Obama Said About Taking Vacations...IF ELECTED [Video] » 100percentfedUp.com

Here is the video, I guess his opinion changed as it has with so much.

Doing more for children in 10 minutes than the Dumbocrats as a whole have done in over 100 years...

"10 minutes"??

It was forty-nine seconds. Then he was out of there.

You saw a 49 second clip of him handing out supplies, and assumed that was the extent of his visit?

Did the semi the supplies were in also leave after 49 seconds?

Nope. That was in the report I linked. The video is actually almost a minute and a half. I like the video because he says "I"m just here to help" and immediately turns and walks away. That's where it ends.

I don't know anything about the truck, or if it actually was a semi. For all we know it closed up and went on to its next scheduled stop at Winn Dixie.

I read the link, you can tell by the doors on the truck it's a semi.

By your own admission, you have no idea how long the trump was there, only that Trump only handed out things for 49 seconds.

I'm sure Obama took longer to sink one of his putts

If Trump worked 49 seconds that ws 49 seconds longer than Obama and Hillary put together.

Again for the partisan parrots --- O'bama declared a disaster, a week ago. That made all that federal assistance possible.
That's what he's supposed to do as President, so he doesn't get special super brownie points --- but he also doesn't get "zero".

Rump: brought Play Doh.

Got a link?
This is like when Democrat Senator Hank Johnson expressed his concern to Admiral Willard that the island of Guam would "capsize". Like poor Admiral Willard, I really don't know how to respond to something this bizarre.. :lmao:

(Psst...Carby....there was a link the whole time. Just click on it.)
Got a link?
This is like when Democrat Senator Hank Johnson expressed his concern to Admiral Willard that the island of Guam would "capsize". Like poor Admiral Willard, I really don't know how to respond to something this bizarre.. :lmao:

(Psst...Carby....there was a link the whole time. Just click on it.)
About Carby and his pals:

upload_2016-8-20_23-3-44.png

"10 minutes"??

You saw a 49 second clip of him handing out supplies, and assumed that was the extent of his visit?

Nope. That was in the report I linked. The video is actually almost a minute and a half. I like the video because he says "I"m just here to help" and immediately turns and walks away. That's where it ends.

I don't know anything about the truck, or if it actually was a semi. For all we know it closed up and went on to its next scheduled stop at Winn Dixie.

By your own admission, you have no idea how long the trump was there, only that Trump only handed out things for 49 seconds.

If Trump worked 49 seconds that ws 49 seconds longer than Obama and Hillary put together.

Again for the partisan parrots --- O'bama declared a disaster, a week ago. That made all that federal assistance possible.
That's what he's supposed to do as President, so he doesn't get special super brownie points --- but he also doesn't get "zero".

Yeah, Obama did what could be done from the first tee and what any president would do as did Bush with Katrina. As I remember you folks were not too happy back then.

Never the less, Trump went, Obama stay and played with his golf balls and Hillary stayed in rehab.

No. But here's the thing....Obama has been a candidate multiple times now and Hitlary is currently a candidate - and neither have done shit.

I agree, but I really hoped Trump would not be a participant of baby kissing politics. Don't get me wrong, I support Trump, but dog and pony shows really turns me off. It's almost like saying "people are too stupid to realize I'm only doing this to look good."
Don't they all?
Everybody's been doing it. What fucking help it is when top level government officials go to visit disaster areas? Nothing, zilch, zero....
However, the libtard view is damned if you do and damned if you don't, that's what is important here.

Whelp -- the poster said, and I quote, "Obama has been a candidate multiple times now and Hitlary is currently a candidate - and neither have done shit."

There is nothing a candidate can do, but there's plenty a POTUS can, including first and foremost making the federal disaster relief machine available. And another thing is staying out of the way when those operations are trying to be under way --- which I recall the same concerns voiced about Bush visiting during Katrina. It strains resources when attention is needed more urgently to people drowning or stranded.

So I refuted him.

And if I remember correctly, Bush was chastised for just flying over and not landing on ground.

--------- AND?? :dunno:

Yeah, I saw Trump unloading a few boxes of Play-Doh...
Doing more for children in 10 minutes than the Dumbocrats as a whole have done in over 100 years...

"10 minutes"??

I know trucks a little too well to make an assumption like that, so no I have no idea how big the truck was or, more to the point, what else it was loaded with.

And again, it's in the link I already put up -- 49 seconds, and not "10 minutes" that Buttsoiler posted because he's too stupid to keep up with this shit.

"10 minutes"??

That's all that was in the semi?

The dem governor told Obama not to visit until the emergency was over. Trump went for a photo op he was warned about doing and his comments were all about him. lol The dupes....
But of course he did, he did not want Trump to look good. If somebody is a dupe it is you.

Yeah, Obama did what could be done from the first tee and what any president would do as did Bush with Katrina. As I remember you folks were not too happy back then.

Never the less, Trump went, Obama stay and played with his golf balls and Hillary stayed in rehab.

You "remember" no such thing, because I wasn't here at the time and I'm not sure the site even existed. But I have noted that I had no problems with the rescue and cleanup etc operations, that the system worked just fine, and that had absolute zero to do with whether Bush showed up or not. That's all just PR. Presidents don't do the work --- first responders and EMTs and helicopters and MRE trucks do it.

"10 minutes"??

I know trucks a little too well to make an assumption like that, so no I have no idea how big the truck was or, more to the point, what else it was loaded with.

And again, it's in the link I already put up -- 49 seconds, and not "10 minutes" that Buttsoiler posted because he's too stupid to keep up with this shit.

Don't know what kind of truck it was, don't know what was in the truck, (other than Play Doh), don't know how long either the truck or Trump was there, but a 'website' said it was 49 seconds, and like a good parrot, you stick with it.

:dig:

Last edited:
The dem governor told Obama not to visit until the emergency was over. Trump went for a photo op he was warned about doing and his comments were all about him. lol The dupes....
But of course he did, he did not want Trump to look good. If somebody is a dupe it is you.

A visit by Rump doesn't tie up nearly as many resources as a POTUS does with all the Secret Service and bomb sniffers and traffic coordination that has to go on.

In other words, to put it in terms Rump will stay up all night sending whiny tweets about ------- he just ain't that important.

You "remember" no such thing, because I wasn't here at the time and I'm not sure the site even existed. But I have noted that I had no problems with the rescue and cleanup etc operations, that the system worked just fine, and that had absolute zero to do with whether Bush showed up or not. That's all just PR. Presidents don't do the work --- first responders and EMTs and helicopters and MRE trucks do it.

No I remember, "by YOU" I mean partisan hacks that see democrats as doing no wrong.

Still more bullshit. That memo is to the dispensers of federal aid, to keep them honest about making sure nobody falls through the cracks.

Some other clown tried to post that earlier and I already shot it down, that's how I know.

EDIT -- from that thread, quotes from the document:

Right on page 1:
>> The Recovery Framework notes that “care must be taken to assure that actions, both intentional and unintentional, do not exclude groups of people based on race, color, national origin (including limited English proficiency), religion, sex or disability. <<​

Later:
>> The prohibition against discrimination on the basis of race, color, and national origin can never be waived. Recipients of federal financial assistance engaged in emergency management activities, as well as recipients that provide emergency-related services, such as health providers and law enforcement agencies, must comply with Title VI at all times. In fact, complying with these requirements becomes even more important during emergencies and disasters in order to ensure that no one is unjustly denied the services and support they need during times of crisis, <<​

Last edited:

No I remember, "by YOU" I mean partisan hacks that see democrats as doing no wrong.

Well then you gotta pick one. Can't have it both ways.

Either that or show me a link to my own words.

"10 minutes"??

Don't know what kind of truck it was, don't know what was in the truck, (other than Play Doh), don't know how long either the truck of Trump was there, but a 'website' said it was 49 seconds, and like a good parrot, you stick with it.

:dig:

You have info to the contrary?

Of course you don't.

A visit by Rump doesn't tie up nearly as many resources as a POTUS does with all the Secret Service and bomb sniffers and traffic coordination that has to go on.

In other words, to put it in terms Rump will stay up all night sending whiny tweets about ------- he just ain't that important.
..and that ties into what I said, how?

Forum List

Back