Trump delivers knockout blow to Clinton/Obama

Yeah, but people see right through this. Do your really think Trump would have done the same thing had he not been the nominee for the Republican party?

Like it or not, the answer is yes. How do I know? He has done things like this before.......we just never heard about it, because the media didn't report it.
Oh Trump would have made absolutely sure we heard about it.

Jesus man....Pogo, your sig is just unbelievable. Every time I read it I'm just flabbergasted. Anyway, back on topic...

Yup, that's real, and it says so much.

Doncha like the graphic though? I still laugh at it to this day. It says so much too.

While Obama was out playing golf (again) and Hitlery was counting her money, Donald Trump was personally down in Louisiana with an 18-wheeler filled with desperately needed supplies. Not a prima donna above the "little people" like Obama, but rather just one of the people making a real difference with actions instead of empty platitudes like the Democrats.

Trump SHAMES Louisiana Governor and Media After He Shows Up with an 18-Wheeler Full of…

"Desperately needed supplies" ?

Play doh?

:rofl:

If you have enough play doh you can make a car.

article-0-0D894E17000005DC-759_634x323.jpg

They can go fuck themselves if they don't like Palin. Oh and btw her son serves asswipe.

Yeah, but people see right through this. Do your really think Trump would have done the same thing had he not been the nominee for the Republican party?

Like it or not, the answer is yes. How do I know? He has done things like this before.......we just never heard about it, because the media didn't report it.

He didn't in the past. I have learned many thing from other people....even people he has helped, ONLY since he started his bid.

Jesus man....Pogo, your sig is just unbelievable. Every time I read it I'm just flabbergasted. Anyway, back on topic...

Yup, that's real, and it says so much.

Doncha like the graphic though? I still laugh at it to this day. It says so much too.

Yes, it cracks me up. The other one with Bernie scaring Trump on stage was great too, not sure if that was yours or another member..

While Obama was out playing golf (again) and Hitlery was counting her money, Donald Trump was personally down in Louisiana with an 18-wheeler filled with desperately needed supplies. Not a prima donna above the "little people" like Obama, but rather just one of the people making a real difference with actions instead of empty platitudes like the Democrats.

Trump SHAMES Louisiana Governor and Media After He Shows Up with an 18-Wheeler Full of…

Play doh?

They can go fuck themselves if they don't like Palin. Oh and btw her son serves asswipe.

Trump doesn't drink. How sad, huh? :rolleyes:

Play doh?

Trump%25252BInternational%25252BHotel%25252BTower%25252BLas%25252BVegas%25252B1gPPs1VaWr4l.jpg

He didn't in the past. I have learned many thing from other people....even people he has helped, ONLY since he started his bid.
Good for him for that. But if he wasn't running for President, he'd probably be playing golf with Obama right now.

Above you said Trump giving out Play-Doh for 49 seconds was better than anything Obama had done. Maybe you don't think responding immediately to the disaster and presiding over a competent, responsible recovery is anything.

What are they supposed to "do" then?

O'bama already declared a disaster area a week ago. Is that "shit"?

Oh, he declared it a disaster area? I'm sure the citizens are all relieved now.

Whelp -- the poster said, and I quote, "Obama has been a candidate multiple times now and Hitlary is currently a candidate - and neither have done shit." That line would have appeared in the nest if you hadn't cut it out.

There is nothing a candidate can do, but there's plenty a POTUS can, including first and foremost making the federal disaster relief machine available. And another thing is staying out of the way when those operations are trying to be under way --- which I recall the same concerns voiced about Bush visiting during Katrina. It strains resources when attention is needed more urgently to people drowning or stranded.

So I refuted him. And again it isn't "now" it's a week ago. You know, when the media buzz exploded with the news. Except oh wait no it didn't.

I thought Patriot hated Trump?
I do. What's your point? It's just a pretty powerful illustration of just how pathetic Hitlery Clinton and Barack Obama are when even a piece of shit like Trump is on the ground with an 18-wheeler full of supplies helping out while the other two libtards golf and shop.

Play doh?

Trump%25252BInternational%25252BHotel%25252BTower%25252BLas%25252BVegas%25252B1gPPs1VaWr4l.jpg

A toast? What does that prove? He is not a drinker.

Good for him for that. But if he wasn't running for President, he'd probably be playing golf with Obama right now.

Above you said Trump giving out Play-Doh for 49 seconds was better than anything Obama had done. Maybe you don't think responding immediately to the disaster and presiding over a competent, responsible recovery is nothing.

So what did DumBama do exactly?

Above you said Trump giving out Play-Doh for 49 seconds was better than anything Obama had done. Maybe you don't think responding immediately to the disaster and presiding over a competent, responsible recovery is anything.

We can ''probably'' or ''what if'' things all we want.......but we all see the proof.

Oh, and Trump would have done this had he not been Presidential candidate? No, he wouldn't.

So, he's decided this will make him look good, and so he's doing it.

Wow.

Doesn't make him look any worse than Hillary who is at home "resting" amid the prolific health concerns rumors.

Rumors are what? I mean the Republicans have been using rumors for a long time.

It's AUGUST, it's summer time, it's holiday time, it's time to have a rest before the hectic September and October.

Oh, if Trump goes missing a little it's just he's like everyone else, having a holiday, if it's Hillary, she's dying of brain disease, or broken bones or something.

Forum List

Back