Black Trump supporters called 'racist', 'Uncle Tom' speak out. A call for unity.

Big deal .. where's the news?

You morons have all manner of silly ass names for black democrats .. but you somehow believe the miserably FEW black republicans should go unchallenged. :lol::lol:

... good luck with that.

You morons have all manner of silly ass names for black democrats .. but you somehow believe the miserably FEW black republicans should go unchallenged. :lol::lol:

... good luck with that.

I don't have any silly names for blacks who are democrats. Democrat says it all. Go ahead, go down the same rabbit hole you think will bring you peace. It has worked so well the last 8 years.

... good luck with that.
The news is there are Black people with the courage to stand up and speak TRUTH when they know they will be attacked for it. That is real courage, that is what America is about, not shouting someone down that you disagree with and calling him Uncle Tom.

... good luck with that.
Any objective research will show that almost all of the cities in America that have the highest crime and poverty rates are run by democratic machines. If you are black the democrats can count on your vote every election period. They are masters of mental manipulation and word play. These unfortunate black people, many of whom are condemned to live in hellish environments, are dupes of white democrats.

... good luck with that.

I don't have any silly names for blacks who are democrats. Democrat says it all. Go ahead, go down the same rabbit hole you think will bring you peace. It has worked so well the last 8 years.
Or the last 50 years.

... good luck with that.

What about the previous shitty 8 years? You want to go back?

What do you expect from the DNC whose own hacked / leaked e-mails exposed them as anti-Semitic, racist, sexist, homophobes?!

For many in Black communities it isn't the last 8 years, or the 8 years before that. It is the last 40 or 50 years, generational poverty, generational incarceration courtesy of Democratic policies designed to do exactly that.

For many in Black communities it isn't the last 8 years, or the 8 years before that. It is the last 40 or 50 years, generational poverty, generational incarceration courtesy of Democratic policies designed to do exactly that.
Meanwhile Republican policies have turned the middle class into the working poor and the rich are richer than ever.

And do you mean Reagan's war on drugs that disproportionately affected blacks?

... good luck with that.
The news is there are Black people with the courage to stand up and speak TRUTH when they know they will be attacked for it. That is real courage, that is what America is about, not shouting someone down that you disagree with and calling him Uncle Tom.
I agree one hundred percent!

Meanwhile Republican policies have turned the middle class into the working poor and the rich are richer than ever.

I would replace the word 'republican' in your first sentence to 'democrat.' As for your second sentence, one, democrat or republican, has come up with a solution to this terrible disease. Also, Hillary is white as hell.

... good luck with that.

Because it's truth you
guys deny exists, but thanks for confirming it, so when some stupid fucking liberal says they aren't racist of this never happens to b lack conservative republicans....I can show them a leftwing member of this board confirming it

I'm glad that republicans are finally showing some willingness, however slight, to put away their hatred of black people. Progress. :thup:

You sure are confident that the other party is racist when one of your own is basically endorsing a KKK grand masters.

I would replace the word 'republican' in your first sentence to 'democrat.' As for your second sentence, one, democrat or republican, has come up with a solution to this terrible disease. Also, Hillary is white as hell.
It wasn't our policy to send jobs to mexico India and China for the cheap labor. That was a decades old goal of the Republicans.

Now you'll say Clinton signed NAFTA but then you aren't being honest as to which party pushed it.

And when we see ceo's are making 300 times or 600 times what the employees make and we suggest that's not fair you Republicans say it is fair.

So stop complaining. If you want more money become a CEO.

... good luck with that.

Thank you .. it had indeed worked well.

You are well aware of RW republican attacks on black people voting for democrats .. it's all over this board.

Forum List

Back