Trump delivers knockout blow to Clinton/Obama

I'm not the one looking for photo ops with 49 seconds of Play Doh.

How childish. Just where did you get this "49 seconds" thing from anyway?

And I'm DAMN sure not the one trying to "score brownie points" with a thread that doesn't even bother to MENTION anyone's suffering, doesn't even bother to MENTION a flooding disaster, doesn't even bother to MENTION the state of Louisiana in its schoolyard-juvenile quest to jump on the backs of those victims to score political points in what he thinks is some kind of football game, with flood victims as the football.

Cry me a fucking river.

I was a junior in high school in 2005, the year Katrina hit. It wasn't more than a week later that there was a sudden influx of people coming to my hometown from the flood ravaged areas in Baton Rouge and places where the broken levees had blown everything downstream away. I would come to school in the morning and eat breakfast. It wasn't hard to pick them out of the hundreds of students flooding into the cavernous cafeteria I ate in. The looks of sorrow and the weight of broken lives on their faces wasn't hard to miss.

My current pastor went down there in 2008 to help rebuild homes in those areas and witness to people as he went about it. He told us all about the impact it had on him, and how that all brought the people he met closer to God.

Go read the title of this thread. It's entirely about what politician "scored brownie poit's [sic] against what other politician -- while the victims washed out of their homes can go sit on a tack. That's what this is about, and that's ALL this has ever been about

Wrong. There are people out there, that despite their politics and obvious flaws, who at a time like this are moved to help the less fortunate. The simple act of paying attention has done worlds of good for them.

So spare me your contrived bullshit. I can see right through it.

Spare me your false sense of conviction and compassion. I can see right through it.

Last edited:
Oh I think I can. I'm a Katrinite.

And so what if you are? That's been over 10 years ago. You're in the Carolinas now, relishing the new life you've built for yourself. There are people down there who may have just gotten back on their feet from Katrina who now have had everything they have rebuilt torn down again.

So, no, I think you can't.

While Obama was out playing golf (again) and Hitlery was counting her money, Donald Trump was personally down in Louisiana with an 18-wheeler filled with desperately needed supplies. Not a prima donna above the "little people" like Obama, but rather just one of the people making a real difference with actions instead of empty platitudes like the Democrats.

Trump SHAMES Louisiana Governor and Media After He Shows Up with an 18-Wheeler Full of…

"Desperately needed supplies" ?

Play doh?

:rofl:
I don't think it's right to mock a man for wanting to help the flood victims. Not right at all.

Insensitive really.

I don't either. Those that actually do that are heroes and deserve our applause.

Very mockable, however, are pandering politicians trolling for photo-ops using those flood victims as their tools.

So what of that 18 wheeler? What was it full of? Trump’s "make America great again" hats? One thing I know is that unlike you, those flood victims don't care from where or whom the help comes. They are happy to get it. They don't make it political.

So what's mockable is you trying to speak for victims whose pain you cannot even begin to comprehend. So stop joking around. It's not funny.

Oh I think I can. I'm a Katrinite. And while I didn't see any politicians running down to New Orleans to boost their sagging ratings by handing out Play Doh, in the event it would have been at best irrelevant if it didn't get in the way, and a PITA if it did.

Just got off the phone with another Katrinite who's making her home space available for displaced residents who might need it, and she's one of many doing that. That's the kind of support they need. That in fact is how I got here to Carolina, by taking up such an offer.

Sure beats Play Doh.

I'm not getting why you are so upset at Trump showing up? I'm not getting it at all. You know my story Pogo. I felt so damn helpless up here not being able to do a damn thing after Katrina and having friends say don't come. Limited resources. But Trump and Pence had the where with all AND the ability to get down there and make the media shine a light on how bad this disaster is.

And its bad. Very very bad. One thing I've been hearing is the Cajun Navy. They're going in this time and not backing off like that bitch Governor made them during Katrina. Bless their souls.

And so what if you are? That's been over 10 years ago. You're in the Carolinas now, relishing the new life you've built for yourself. There are people down there who may have just gotten back on their feet from Katrina who now have had everything they have rebuilt torn down again.

A quick aside. Awesome posts! I can only give you one winner per post but if I could give you more I would.

A quick aside. Awesome posts! I can only give you one winner per post but if I could give you more I would.
I meant every word of it. People with that kind of attitude infuriate me.

Last edited:

I meant every word of it.

Your heart was evident in every post. I appreciate that.

For me this is a nightmare revisited where all your friends are so far away and you cannot be there to help. I thought Katrina was bad enough. Now this.

At least all these years later we have the means to communicate. Katrina was such a nightmare because many of us couldn't get hold of each other during the disaster. Hmmmm. Not sure if you know my story but I was literally on my way to Ponchatoula when Katrina rolled in. Oh cripes. How the world changed.

I was a Catahoula breeder and ready to head south when that bitch rolled in and destroyed so many lives. Four of Louisiana's best by the way. :) I picked my apples from the tree. The best I could do was to bunk into a motel room one night and beg my foundation sires breeder to run like hell to Texas and get her dogs and her horses out of what we thought was a number five at the time.

My foundation bitches breeder couldn't do this. And she was in the middle of all of this. Stuck in Ponchatoula. All her Catahoulas and all her Black and Tans with a generator. The phone lines. Oh heavens. You couldn't get thru.

That was a nightmare. And here we go again.

Push your ego out of the way and don't try to look at things as winner and loser all the time. When you are wrong you are wrong just admit it. It takes more spine though than weaseling your way around the issue. What you said was:
The allusion is that Hannity supposed to report the news as a reporter but he doesn't. If the statement above were a response, preceded by someone saying: "Hannity is a news reporter," then you would have a valid argument. I looked back on the thread but I saw nobody making such statement, therefore you tried to mislead people that Hannity supposed to report the news as a reporter but he didn't.

And again it's transparently obvious you're cherrypicking a single line completely out of its context and playing "Let's Pretend" with what you wish it meant. Unfortunately my posts are the single thought as a whole --- a cherrypicked line removed from its setup and conclusion. You're trying to left-brain it. And it ain't gonna work.

It ain't about ego, it's about basic reading comprehension and more to the point about trying to deflect away a point that scares you.
Pinning scientifically engineered linguistic spin on the board. You got busted. You, Academia types, are embarrassed even of the thought of getting caught trying to manipulate the populace at large. You carefully crafted your sentence without even thinking about it since you are doing it constantly. It is just like weapons drills instill muscle memory but for you ceaselessly constructing double entendre sentences became memorized. You tried to mislead people with that sentence. I am not watching Hannity because his repeating the same shit on the same show with every guest became a drag. Hearing the same fucking thing for one hour is just too much. It is different if you say it a couple times but he even does it show after show after show. Fuck him. Don't misconstrue it, I am not defending him, I am pointing out your slick ways to mislead people.

You're pointing out that you can't read.

I ain't the one cherrypicking single phrases out of their context to mislead. That would be you. And as long as you keep trying to deflect the point away, I'll just keep pointing out that that's what you're doing. Up to you.
You are persistent bugger, aren't you? You tried to portray Hannity that he did not report the news as a reporter. I pointed out that Hannity was a commentator and not a reporter. Why are you so adamant to deny it?

Wow dood. I've seen four-year-olds with severe trauma who stopped bawling in less time than this. Grow up.
It is you who keeps it going. Your denial of the misleading attempt keeps this thing alive. Just admit it. You intentionally "misreported" that a political commentator was a news reporter who did not report the news put was pushing his political agenda. You got caught and now you're making every effort to deny it with your childish "four-years-old" comparisons.

"Desperately needed supplies" ?

Play doh?

:rofl:
I don't think it's right to mock a man for wanting to help the flood victims. Not right at all.

Insensitive really.

I don't either. Those that actually do that are heroes and deserve our applause.

Very mockable, however, are pandering politicians trolling for photo-ops using those flood victims as their tools.

So what of that 18 wheeler? What was it full of? Trump’s "make America great again" hats? One thing I know is that unlike you, those flood victims don't care from where or whom the help comes. They are happy to get it. They don't make it political.

So what's mockable is you trying to speak for victims whose pain you cannot even begin to comprehend. So stop joking around. It's not funny.

Oh I think I can. I'm a Katrinite. And while I didn't see any politicians running down to New Orleans to boost their sagging ratings by handing out Play Doh, in the event it would have been at best irrelevant if it didn't get in the way, and a PITA if it did.

Just got off the phone with another Katrinite who's making her home space available for displaced residents who might need it, and she's one of many doing that. That's the kind of support they need. That in fact is how I got here to Carolina, by taking up such an offer.

Sure beats Play Doh.

I'm not getting why you are so upset at Trump showing up? I'm not getting it at all. You know my story Pogo. I felt so damn helpless up here not being able to do a damn thing after Katrina and having friends say don't come. Limited resources. But Trump and Pence had the where with all AND the ability to get down there and make the media shine a light on how bad this disaster is.

And its bad. Very very bad. One thing I've been hearing is the Cajun Navy. They're going in this time and not backing off like that bitch Governor made them during Katrina. Bless their souls.

It's not me who's "upset" at all here. I just point out where the bullshit hypocrisy is, which is what I always do. Rump went there entirely for himself and no other reason. I just call it what it is instead of pulling a bag over my head and jumping in the River deNial.

When you point out other people's hypocrisy, they usually get upset. It challenges their preconceptions, and they don't like that. If they had the guts to challenge themselves they wouldn't have ended up digging themselves into these holes. So it kind of exposes where they led themselves, and I'm sure that's sobering. Not my problem though.

I'm not familiar with Blanco standing down the "Cajun Navy". That flooding wasn't centered in Acadiana, chère. It was out by Slidell and the Miss-Lou line.

If Trump had ignored this, you would be howling about how indifferent he was to the poor, needy, or less fortunate. This has become a pattern.

Oh Horse Fucking Shit. You've been here three years but just now started posting, fuck off with your lame speculation fallacies. You don't have a clue in the world what I "woulda shoulda coulda". And I don't work that way anyway. I play on actions -- not inactions.

You don't have the foggiest idea how to make a rational argument. This ain't it.

I'm not the one looking for photo ops with 49 seconds of Play Doh.

How childish. Just where did you get this "49 seconds" thing from anyway?

And I'm DAMN sure not the one trying to "score brownie points" with a thread that doesn't even bother to MENTION anyone's suffering, doesn't even bother to MENTION a flooding disaster, doesn't even bother to MENTION the state of Louisiana in its schoolyard-juvenile quest to jump on the backs of those victims to score political points in what he thinks is some kind of football game, with flood victims as the football.

Cry me a fucking river.

Like it or lump it Hunior -- I called out this entire thread for what it really is and was from the start.... an internet political message board wank that tries to put points ("poit's") on somebody's personal scoreboard for their juvenile hero-worship idol that doesn't give a flying fuck about the victims on whose backs it tries to make those points. Doesn't even bother to mention them. Because it ain't about them at all, it's about the OP (and his fellow travellers)' authoritarinan-passive hero worship and being his fluff girl.

I was a junior in high school in 2005, the year Katrina hit. It wasn't more than a week later that there was a sudden influx of people coming to my hometown from the flood ravaged areas in Baton Rouge and places where the broken levees had blown everything downstream away. I would come to school in the morning and eat breakfast. It wasn't hard to pick them out of the hundreds of students flooding into the cavernous cafeteria I ate in. The looks of sorrow and the weight of broken lives on their faces wasn't hard to miss.

My current pastor went down there in 2008 to help rebuild homes in those areas and witness to people as he went about it. He told us all about the impact it had on him, and how that all brought the people he met closer to God.

rambler_logo_2.gif

boredom2groupoffice.jpg

Go read the title of this thread. It's entirely about what politician "scored brownie poit's [sic] against what other politician -- while the victims washed out of their homes can go sit on a tack. That's what this is about, and that's ALL this has ever been about

Wrong. There are people out there, that despite their politics and obvious flaws, who at a time like this are moved to help the less fortunate. The simple act of paying attention has done worlds of good for them.

And I quote:

"Trump delivers knockout blow to Clinton/Obama"

Can you quote for me the part about flooding victims?
About Louisiana?
About even the idea of helping people?

You sure cant. Because that's not what it's about at all.

Now can you point out the element that's about an insecure partisan hack putting up wanker "poit's" on a scoreboard?
Ding ding ding, we have a winner.

It's about Eliminationism and authoritarian hero-worship and scoring in-your-face points and that's all this thread ever was. And that's exactly why I came in to cut it down to size.

And you wet your pants about it. Well that's illustrative.

So spare me your contrived bullshit. I can see right through it.

Spare me your false sense of conviction and compassion. I can see right through it.

You can't even see through your own, son. I doubt you could find your own nose if I spotted you both hands and a road map.

I meant every word of it.

Your heart was evident in every post. I appreciate that.

For me this is a nightmare revisited where all your friends are so far away and you cannot be there to help. I thought Katrina was bad enough. Now this.

At least all these years later we have the means to communicate. Katrina was such a nightmare because many of us couldn't get hold of each other during the disaster. Hmmmm. Not sure if you know my story but I was literally on my way to Ponchatoula when Katrina rolled in. Oh cripes. How the world changed.

I was a Catahoula breeder and ready to head south when that bitch rolled in and destroyed so many lives. Four of Louisiana's best by the way. :) I picked my apples from the tree. The best I could do was to bunk into a motel room one night and beg my foundation sires breeder to run like hell to Texas and get her dogs and her horses out of what we thought was a number five at the time.

My foundation bitches breeder couldn't do this. And she was in the middle of all of this. Stuck in Ponchatoula. All her Catahoulas and all her Black and Tans with a generator. The phone lines. Oh heavens. You couldn't get thru.

That was a nightmare. And here we go again.

Katrina was actually the first and still only time I have used cell phone texting. We found that while voice calls almost never worked, texting (far less bandwidth) would. So you'd text your party with the phone number of the landline where you could be reached, and go from there. The only practical use I've found for texting to this day.

In those days (lights pipe, scans off into distance) your cell phone switched through your local office, so if you had a 504 area code even if you were in Chicago calling Seattle the call had to route through New Orleans, and with so many towers down it cut most people off, no matter where they went. I had Verizon at the time and to their everlasting credit they bent over backward to get me back up, even reassigning me a phone number in Houston (a place I've never even been) so the phone would work.

After a few weeks of this I said to them, "thanks, it's working great now what about my bill?" The immediate answer came "you don't have a bill". People helping people. So for a several years I kept a Houston phone number while never venturing anywhere near Houston.

Phones don't work that way any more btw. I checked with them a few years later when another storm was supposed to wipe out Houston. :)

And again it's transparently obvious you're cherrypicking a single line completely out of its context and playing "Let's Pretend" with what you wish it meant. Unfortunately my posts are the single thought as a whole --- a cherrypicked line removed from its setup and conclusion. You're trying to left-brain it. And it ain't gonna work.

It ain't about ego, it's about basic reading comprehension and more to the point about trying to deflect away a point that scares you.
Pinning scientifically engineered linguistic spin on the board. You got busted. You, Academia types, are embarrassed even of the thought of getting caught trying to manipulate the populace at large. You carefully crafted your sentence without even thinking about it since you are doing it constantly. It is just like weapons drills instill muscle memory but for you ceaselessly constructing double entendre sentences became memorized. You tried to mislead people with that sentence. I am not watching Hannity because his repeating the same shit on the same show with every guest became a drag. Hearing the same fucking thing for one hour is just too much. It is different if you say it a couple times but he even does it show after show after show. Fuck him. Don't misconstrue it, I am not defending him, I am pointing out your slick ways to mislead people.

You're pointing out that you can't read.

I ain't the one cherrypicking single phrases out of their context to mislead. That would be you. And as long as you keep trying to deflect the point away, I'll just keep pointing out that that's what you're doing. Up to you.
You are persistent bugger, aren't you? You tried to portray Hannity that he did not report the news as a reporter. I pointed out that Hannity was a commentator and not a reporter. Why are you so adamant to deny it?

Wow dood. I've seen four-year-olds with severe trauma who stopped bawling in less time than this. Grow up.
It is you who keeps it going. Your denial of the misleading attempt keeps this thing alive. Just admit it. You intentionally "misreported" that a political commentator was a news reporter who did not report the news put was pushing his political agenda. You got caught and now you're making every effort to deny it with your childish "four-years-old" comparisons.

Sigh.
rant2-1.gif

Forum List

Back