Trump Concedes it Was the Russians... Now What?

Lewdog Except I'm not a traitor fruit loop - that's just your personal uninformed and unbased opinion. A judge would slap your ass stupid for the connection you're trying to make - worst part is you damn well know it but still push it cause "you gotta win," aka you're a fucking sock.

I'm going to do some other shit now I'll laugh at you more tomorrow pup :)

Nonsense weasel.
You are siding with a sick traitor from Alaska that wants to kill millions of Americans......... That is fucking creepy. And you are supporting her?
Retard you were told she only responded to a post by someone ELSE wanting to BOMB Russia.

You're missing the point, these folks are so unhinged that the /truth/ doesn't matter. They've labeled me a traitor and thus are going to throw anything they can trying to get it to stick to me. Let em go at it, it amuses me :)

I'll wait for the FBI to show up and investigate me for being a Russian troll and American traitor. We can have a nice chat, i enjoy talking to our boys anyway and it's not like I don't have time to shoot the breeze with em :)

No you are northern point stupid............ Look tinker bell. The truth is Putin thug hacked into our system. Trump, democrats and republicans all agreed. And your goal is trying very hard to disprove that with your very limited knowledge.
You can't handle the truth.

My rather deep research and knowledge on the subject finds differently, which you would know if you'd read anything I said - but you didn't, instead you make a bunch of accusations based on nothing. It's called slandering, then you take it a step further and lie about it thinking no one has read my posts (because you didn't) but ya know, smart folks who aren't partisan hacks actually /do/ read shit, unlike you, so they can see you're full of shit just as well as I can.

So ultimately all you do is prove what a dirt bag you really are by throwing shit at me like some kind of monkey having a temper tantrum. It's amusing, do keep going.

What deep knowledge? It doesn't impressed me but make me puke. Let me repeat it to you again and again. Your post are full of piss nothing but to to promote your anti American agenda. Period.
How would you know? You ADMIT you haven't read them dumb ass.

As I said, go go hair splitting! HAHAHAHA

You can have your little "win" you think you got little sock, but most definitions do support my use of slander. If this were official court paperwork it'd be a different but then so would a whole shit ton of other words which have been used in this thread - and thank goodness we don't have to speak in legal terms about everything, that language is fucked up heh

-----

verb
[WITH OBJECT]

Make false and damaging statements about (someone):
‘they were accused of slandering the head of state’

- slander - definition of slander in English | Oxford Dictionaries

-----

noun
1. defamation; calumny:
rumors full of slander.
2.a malicious, false, and defamatory statement or report:
a slander against his good name.
3. Law. defamation by oral utterance rather than by writing, pictures, etc.
verb (used with object)
4. to utter slander against; defame.
verb (used without object)
5. to utter or circulate slander.

- the definition of slander

------

Slander (disambiguation)

Slander is a false or malicious claim that may harm someone's reputation.

- Slander (disambiguation) - Wikipedia

Slander is oral... libel is written. Again, not sure why you feel the need to keep arguing over something you are wrong about. You're too dumb to be put to death legally as a traitor. :lmao:
Treason is a VERY specific charge and the Constitution lists what the requirements are, be so KIND as to post some actual evidence she meets either of the two requirements.

Now you're thinking I should be killed?

Over a disagreement of the applicability of legalese in forum debates? Your bullshit opinion that I'm a traitor because I don't bend over and take it?

HAHAHAHA Do keep going you unhinged fruit cake.

I'm sorry, is it over your head what the punishment is for treason and being a traitor? No matter, you don't have to worry about that, the Supreme court ruled that your type can't be legally put to death. :rofl:
Again you have not a leg to stand on Treason is defined by the Constitution. And has only 2 specific components. Now that you have official claimed she is a traitor and has committed treason e so kind as to post the proof.

You can have your little "win" you think you got little sock, but most definitions do support my use of slander. If this were official court paperwork it'd be a different but then so would a whole shit ton of other words which have been used in this thread - and thank goodness we don't have to speak in legal terms about everything, that language is fucked up heh

-----

verb
[WITH OBJECT]

-----

noun
1. defamation; calumny:
rumors full of slander.
verb (used with object)

------

Slander (disambiguation)

Slander is oral... libel is written. Again, not sure why you feel the need to keep arguing over something you are wrong about. You're too dumb to be put to death legally as a traitor. :lmao:
Treason is a VERY specific charge and the Constitution lists what the requirements are, be so KIND as to post some actual evidence she meets either of the two requirements.

Treason was only mentioned because it has the same penalty as being a traitor... it wasn't a real threat... only a comment based on her acting like a traitor to her own country and a play on her comments of having over a 200 IQ. Please, use your brain and try to be able to differentiated between reality and talk on an internet forum. Do you REALLY think that I was saying she should be tried as a traitor in federal court and be put to death? Wow...

-----

verb
[WITH OBJECT]

-----

noun
1. defamation; calumny:
rumors full of slander.
verb (used with object)

------

Slander (disambiguation)

Treason was only mentioned because it has the same penalty as being a traitor... it wasn't a real threat... only a comment based on her acting like a traitor to her own country and a play on her comments of having over a 200 IQ. Please, use your brain and try to be able to differentiated between reality and talk on an internet forum. Do you REALLY think that I was saying she should be tried as a traitor in federal court and be put to death? Wow...
Don't use words you do not mean and do not plan to support.

-----

verb
[WITH OBJECT]

-----

noun
1. defamation; calumny:
rumors full of slander.
verb (used with object)

------

Slander (disambiguation)

Hey fucktard... only an idiot would think someone should be accused and tried of treason in a federal court based on their opinion from an internet forum. You and her must be in the same "special" classes.

-----

verb
[WITH OBJECT]

-----

noun
1. defamation; calumny:
rumors full of slander.
verb (used with object)

------

Slander (disambiguation)

Hey fucktard... only an idiot would think someone should be accused and tried of treason in a federal court based on their opinion from an internet forum. You and her must be in the same "special" classes.
Don't you have a social cause that you need to go organize?

"WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President-elect Donald Trump accepts the U.S. intelligence community's conclusion that Russia engaged in cyber attacks affecting the U.S. presidential election and may take actions in response, his incoming chief of staff said on Sunday.

Reince Priebus said Trump believes Russia was behind the intrusions into the Democratic Party organizations, though he did not clarify whether the president-elect agreed that the hacks were directed by Russian President Vladimir Putin.

"He accepts the fact that this particular case was entities in Russia so that's not the issue," Priebus said on "Fox News Sunday.""

Trump accepts U.S. intelligence on Russia hacking, top aide says

Trump finally... though not publicly, and by himself... admits it was the Russians that hacked the DNC. So now what? Shouldn't this change his position with Putin and Russia? Why hasn't he denounced their actions? Why hasn't he tweeted about Assange? Seriously... If his non-actions here doesn't tell you something, nothing ever will.
What was in the emails?

-----

verb
[WITH OBJECT]

-----

noun
1. defamation; calumny:
rumors full of slander.
verb (used with object)

------

Slander (disambiguation)

you are a moron :cuckoo:

You do realize that the two of you have hijacked an entire thread what 6 pages now with the specific intention of slandering me with lies and deception right? I mean, you're both pushing the line of harassment at this point lol

slander - Dictionary Definition
words falsely spoken that damage the reputation of another

Types:
mud
slanderous remarks or charges

Type of:
calumniation, calumny, defamation, hatchet job, obloquy, traducement
a false accusation of an offense or a malicious misrepresentation of someone's words or actions
speech act
the use of language to perform some act

n
an abusive attack on a person's character or good name

Synonyms:
aspersion, calumny, defamation, denigration

Type of:
attack
strong criticism

v
charge falsely or with malicious intent; attack the good name and reputation of someone

charwin95 I haven't told a single lie /ever/ much less in this thread, prove it or shut it.

And /these/ facts and knowledge are what I've posted:
Trump Concedes it Was the Russians... Now What? -- about the Russian hacking connection being crap
Trump Concedes it Was the Russians... Now What? -- about the danger of fucking with the first amendment re these sanctions
Trump Concedes it Was the Russians... Now What? -- about my military family

I don't care how many different definitions you post, Slander is for spoken word, libel is for written word. This forum is written, therefor it is libel. You're an idiot.

You can continue to argue against Trump admitting it was the Russians and that the Russians did it... and you've not seen the evidence. That shows how much of an idiot you are. Your arguing against the definition of slander and libel confirms that.
Terminology courts use are not always in alignment with every day usage. You are trying to mince words for the sake of argument.

However, as has been pointed out repeatedly to you and others, what Trump said is that many have hacked us, not just the Russians. He has planned for beefed up cyber security since we suck at it.

BUT you and your fellow low foreheads continuously ignore the FACT that there would be no issue regardless if the Democrats had been honest. The emails revealed otherwise and even at that you have no evidence the outcome was effected in any way.

You are dishonest, and not particularly bright to think it would go unobserved.

This isn't a courtroom, you are not a lawyer filing a case. We use common language here. But you are an asshole. Now that's a word not accepted in court as a legal definition but we know what it means.

LOL go go hair splitting!

If Trump "admitted" it I think he's wrong too. And? What's your point? Should I universally believe it because Trump said it? Sorry I'm not a fucking slave to anyone, I have my own opinion and my own beliefs based on what /I/ know. If they want to present the evidence that makes the connection, /then/ I'll believe it, but they haven't. All they've provided is a bullshit connection based on partisan politics and internet trolls.

But you are always Putin slave. You are very wrong. Why would they provide the specifics to the public how they did it? Your opinion, belief and experience is obsolete. And FYI it's bipartisan.

Just an example. Even satellite images they don't show how sharp or accurate the real pictures to the public. Images shown to the public by US, Chinese, Russian and European countries showed the same low quality blurry images as in the 60s and 70s. There's a big reason for that.

Lewdog Are you saying MENSA put out my name after I told them not to? I'll sue the fuck out of them. Be a dear and give me the site where they are putting out their members private information please. OR are you saying that you've used your PI talents to investigate me? Who's paying you to do it, I'll take it up with them pleb. ((Also you're wrong, my husband is a west pointer not my father.))

charwin95 actually nothing I posted had anything to do with Putin, it had to do with how the internet and hacking works, TORs, ViPs, and coding.

And you are a liar.
And yet you have no ACTUAL evidence she lied except your OPINION which is so fucking stupid no sane person would believe it. Ohh wait Liberals all believe it, but then I did say sane right?

Go back from the start read the thread. Don't just pick one post of my comments. Actually see Trump comments regarding people like you.

IMG_0746.jpg

Lewdog Except I'm not a traitor fruit loop - that's just your personal uninformed and unbased opinion. A judge would slap your ass stupid for the connection you're trying to make - worst part is you damn well know it but still push it cause "you gotta win," aka you're a fucking sock.

I'm going to do some other shit now I'll laugh at you more tomorrow pup :)

Deny deny deny. Yes you are a traitor a Putin puppet. I've known you for almost 2 years the same crap you've been babbling since then. So what's new?

"I deserve it"? Yeah, it's hard when the facts presented by someone don't fit your story. It's okay though, I'm still reading your bullshit Charwin :)

What facts you presented idiot?
You wouldn't know since you ADMIT you don't bother to read peoples posts.

I do read people's post.................. But her only propaganda is to save Putin ass. Period and nothing else. So what is there to proof?

"WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President-elect Donald Trump accepts the U.S. intelligence community's conclusion that Russia engaged in cyber attacks affecting the U.S. presidential election and may take actions in response, his incoming chief of staff said on Sunday.

Reince Priebus said Trump believes Russia was behind the intrusions into the Democratic Party organizations, though he did not clarify whether the president-elect agreed that the hacks were directed by Russian President Vladimir Putin.

"He accepts the fact that this particular case was entities in Russia so that's not the issue," Priebus said on "Fox News Sunday.""

Trump accepts U.S. intelligence on Russia hacking, top aide says

Trump finally... though not publicly, and by himself... admits it was the Russians that hacked the DNC. So now what? Shouldn't this change his position with Putin and Russia? Why hasn't he denounced their actions? Why hasn't he tweeted about Assange? Seriously... If his non-actions here doesn't tell you something, nothing ever will.
What was in the emails?

Please update yourself then comeback here.

-----

verb
[WITH OBJECT]

-----

noun
1. defamation; calumny:
rumors full of slander.
verb (used with object)

------

Slander (disambiguation)

Since you admitted that you are retarded.......... does that make any difference?

you are a moron :cuckoo:

Another traitor just joined in.

Forum List

Back