Trump Concedes it Was the Russians... Now What?

Yeah right to privacy so they can continue to lie and cheat, no thanks. Corruption among candidates should be exposed to the people that might vote for them, just the same as the police might uncover a secret drug house, the IRS might uncover a tax evader, or a journalist might uncover a story. It is /no/ different. Do you think it was wrong for CNN to post the tax records that were /stolen/ from Donald Trump? How about the recent fake news shit that was apparently /stolen/ from our intelligence division?

The DNC /paid/ people to start violence with American's during the election, does that bother you? That's a corrupt party that needs to be exposed.

Mis-informed and hating on people while know /nothing/ there LewDog, color me unsurprised. The story about the Bill Clinton video wasn't from Wikileaks, that was Anonymous.

Did you miss CNN apologizing to Assange and retracting their statement that he had been accused of pedophilia? That was why Assange made the threat; once they retracted their lie, he dropped the issue (which I suspect was to sue their asses - and that would have looked hella bad considering that they, shortly after, posted more fake news lol) Pick your source from the 8.6 million articles on it - Cnn apologizes to Assange - Bing

That said, it would not surprise me in the slightest if Anonymous went after CNN for the blatant lie despite the retraction and apology - hackers and hacktivists the world over consider Mendax on the same level as one might revere the father of their movement. (Though there wasn't really a "father" of the movement that is Anonymous, it just kind of... happened. They were "born" on 4chan by the way.)

I don't think you understand Anonymous so let me educate you. Anonymous is a loose "collective" of hackers across the world, there are no names, no organizations, and no countries that they hail from or work out of or work for. There is no set focus, no set direction, and no set agenda that defines or guides their actions - anyone can be Anonymous and any "idea" can be acted upon. Their "statement" is the only "covenant" or "rule" they have in common;

* They are "legion" - as in a legion of hackers/hacktivists, like one would say the legions of Rome, or the Spanish Legion, they are the "Legion of Anonymous."

* They are one - as in one individual.

* They are "Anonymous" - as in the unknown "fighters" of all causes and all beliefs, they are both a good /and/ bad force depending upon the individual calling them to action, and obliquely whomever decides to join that call for whatever reason.

You or I could, for example, call upon Anonymous to take out a site at a specific time next week for whatever reason we wanted to make up (from they did something wrong to it'd be funny) - the call goes out over the "channels" - they use everything on the web so there's no set site or anything, you just put "Anonymous" in the title and state your case, post it somewhere it will get seen by others and it will spread like a liquid through the web - then whoever in the world that wishes to help take the site down joins in on the attack at the scheduled time.

Just to point out how little you actually know about Anonymous, and perhaps the dark web/underworld in general - there were hundreds, maybe even thousands, of "calls to action" against Trump as well. There was a /huge/ April Fools Day attack: Hacking group Anonymous declares 'total war' on Donald Trump
Anonymous Just Made Good on Its Promise to Hack Donald Trump
Anonymous collective declares ‘total war’ on Donald Trump, again <-- Note it says "again"
(There's a ton more, just search "Anonymous vs Trump" - in fact, you can search "Anonymous vs" for almost any public figure with controversy and find a 'call to action' on it, humans are vengeful creatures...)

They also attack each other when their 'idea' clash, as you can see here (This Anon "agent" didn't like some 'call to actions' that another Anon "agent" was doing so they shut them down, but they did like that Anon's #OpTrump so they stole it from them and continued it under their name - shit like this happens every single day with Anon):

Anonymous had actually launched a strike on Trump in mid-December too - Anonymous takes aim at Trump Tower website - CNNPolitics.com

I didn't read a single thing after your first line. You don't believe in the constitution if you want to selectively apply it.

I don't care if someone kills someone I love, I am not going to call for a lynching without that person getting a fair trial. That's what this country is founded on... EVERYONE has the same rights.

So yes, given your comment, you are an unAmerican commie. You just proved that point.

Based from all her post. She is not an American but a Russian commie living in Alaska. I think she is being paid by Putin.

It looks like Russia hired internet trolls to pose as pro-Trump Americans

Russia's troll factories were, at one point, likely being paid by the Kremlin to spread pro-Trump propaganda on social media.

That is what freelance journalist Adrian Chen, now a staff writer at The New Yorker, discovered as he was researching Russia's "army of well-paid trolls" for an explosive New York Times Magazine exposé published in June 2015.

"A very interesting thing happened," Chen told Longform's Max Linsky in a podcast in December.

"I created this list of Russian trolls when I was researching. And I check on it once in a while, still. And a lot of them have turned into conservative accounts, like fake conservatives. I don't know what's going on, but they're all tweeting about Donald Trump and stuff," he said.

1. She claims I'm dumb and don't read her posts, and wants to now sue me for looking into her personal information, when she has shared so much herself out in the open.

2. She's a 43 year old married woman that lives in Alaska and who's father graduated West Point. She says she stays at home and does coding... lives in a rural area and has an IQ over 200.

1. That shows how dumb and stupid she is. An IQ of 85 doesn't post like that.
2. I don't believe she is married to US military. She is probably married to a Russian. I know tons and tons of veterans but never met or seen one that is a traitor to this country. But evercurious married to a West Point guy? Cry me river. I've known her for almost 2 years with main goal is spewing lots of Russian propaganda.

BUHAHAHAHAHA

Photo evidence has been provided of my military family, including my fathers retirement speech (which you refused to watch after calling him a Russian military officer) - you and lewdog both have flat out said you don't read past the first sentence, or three in your case as I recall. I'm just stating the reality of you both, sorry you don't like the way you both are acting - like little socky trolls.

Have at ya, I am amused.

Your very long post is to promote your Russian propaganda. So what is the point in reading the rest.............. bc of that who gives a rats ass about your photo or your father speech?

You realize that my information is private right? Are you stalking me Lewdog sock? Fair warning, I have PI's and bodyguards :)
He's the creepiest guy here and at this point I am 100% positive he is the guy posting on officer.com that kept getting his ass handed to him, does what he does here, gets banned then comes back under a new name, same MO, and it all repeats.

Nonsense weasel.
You are siding with a sick traitor from Alaska that wants to kill millions of Americans......... That is fucking creepy. And you are supporting her?
Retard you were told she only responded to a post by someone ELSE wanting to BOMB Russia.

You're missing the point, these folks are so unhinged that the /truth/ doesn't matter. They've labeled me a traitor and thus are going to throw anything they can trying to get it to stick to me. Let em go at it, it amuses me :)

I'll wait for the FBI to show up and investigate me for being a Russian troll and American traitor. We can have a nice chat, i enjoy talking to our boys anyway and it's not like I don't have time to shoot the breeze with em :)

No you are northern point stupid............ Look tinker bell. The truth is Putin thug hacked into our system. Trump, democrats and republicans all agreed. And your goal is trying very hard to disprove that with your very limited knowledge.
You can't handle the truth.

My rather deep research and knowledge on the subject finds differently, which you would know if you'd read anything I said - but you didn't, instead you make a bunch of accusations based on nothing. It's called slandering, then you take it a step further and lie about it thinking no one has read my posts (because you didn't) but ya know, smart folks who aren't partisan hacks actually /do/ read shit, unlike you, so they can see you're full of shit just as well as I can.

So ultimately all you do is prove what a dirt bag you really are by throwing shit at me like some kind of monkey having a temper tantrum. It's amusing, do keep going.

Lewdog Are you saying MENSA put out my name after I told them not to? I'll sue the fuck out of them. Be a dear and give me the site where they are putting out their members private information please. OR are you saying that you've used your PI talents to investigate me? Who's paying you to do it, I'll take it up with them pleb. ((Also you're wrong, my husband is a west pointer not my father.))

charwin95 actually nothing I posted had anything to do with Putin, it had to do with how the internet and hacking works, TORs, ViPs, and coding.

And you are a liar.

1. Nope that's all you, stop projecting.

2. I said Turkey shouldn't have shot down a Russian plane. I said our government should not be accusing Russia of hacking without evidence.

3. Neither of which makes me a Russian dear.

1. You are a liar. You've proven that here in this thread.
2. This clear you are a Putin lover............. Yes Turkey was right in shooting down Putin jets for violating Turkeys airspace. I'll be happier if Putin was in it. They been warned many times. They are also buzzing US carriers for several times and I don't have a problem shooting down Russian military jets.
They have a hard evidence that Putin hacked into our democracy but you not willing to accept that in support of Putin.
3. Yes you are traitor or a Russian. Period.

He's the creepiest guy here and at this point I am 100% positive he is the guy posting on officer.com that kept getting his ass handed to him, does what he does here, gets banned then comes back under a new name, same MO, and it all repeats.

Nonsense weasel.
You are siding with a sick traitor from Alaska that wants to kill millions of Americans......... That is fucking creepy. And you are supporting her?
Retard you were told she only responded to a post by someone ELSE wanting to BOMB Russia.

You're missing the point, these folks are so unhinged that the /truth/ doesn't matter. They've labeled me a traitor and thus are going to throw anything they can trying to get it to stick to me. Let em go at it, it amuses me :)

I'll wait for the FBI to show up and investigate me for being a Russian troll and American traitor. We can have a nice chat, i enjoy talking to our boys anyway and it's not like I don't have time to shoot the breeze with em :)

No you are northern point stupid............ Look tinker bell. The truth is Putin thug hacked into our system. Trump, democrats and republicans all agreed. And your goal is trying very hard to disprove that with your very limited knowledge.

My rather deep research and knowledge on the subject finds differently, which you would know if you'd read anything I said - but you didn't, instead you make a bunch of accusations based on nothing. It's called slandering, then you take it a step further and lie about it thinking no one has read my posts (because you didn't) but ya know, smart folks who aren't partisan hacks actually /do/ read shit, unlike you, so they can see you're full of shit just as well as I can.

So ultimately all you do is prove what a dirt bag you really are by throwing shit at me like some kind of monkey having a temper tantrum. It's amusing, do keep going.

Slander? You understand the definition of slander? For someone with an IQ over 200 you should understand that slander is oral and libel is written...

C2Oer6-UQAEiLss.jpg

Nonsense weasel.

What deep knowledge? It doesn't impressed me but make me puke. Let me repeat it to you again and again. Your post are full of piss nothing but to to promote your anti American agenda. Period.

You do realize that the two of you have hijacked an entire thread what 6 pages now with the specific intention of slandering me with lies and deception right? I mean, you're both pushing the line of harassment at this point lol

slander - Dictionary Definition
words falsely spoken that damage the reputation of another

Types:
mud
slanderous remarks or charges

Type of:
calumniation, calumny, defamation, hatchet job, obloquy, traducement
a false accusation of an offense or a malicious misrepresentation of someone's words or actions
speech act
the use of language to perform some act

n
an abusive attack on a person's character or good name

Synonyms:
aspersion, calumny, defamation, denigration

Type of:
attack
strong criticism

v
charge falsely or with malicious intent; attack the good name and reputation of someone

charwin95 I haven't told a single lie /ever/ much less in this thread, prove it or shut it.

And /these/ facts and knowledge are what I've posted:
Trump Concedes it Was the Russians... Now What? -- about the Russian hacking connection being crap
Trump Concedes it Was the Russians... Now What? -- about the danger of fucking with the first amendment re these sanctions
Trump Concedes it Was the Russians... Now What? -- about my military family

You do realize that the two of you have hijacked an entire thread what 6 pages now with the specific intention of slandering me with lies and deception right? I mean, you're both pushing the line of harassment at this point lol

slander - Dictionary Definition
words falsely spoken that damage the reputation of another

Types:
mud
slanderous remarks or charges

Type of:
calumniation, calumny, defamation, hatchet job, obloquy, traducement
a false accusation of an offense or a malicious misrepresentation of someone's words or actions
speech act
the use of language to perform some act

n
an abusive attack on a person's character or good name

Synonyms:
aspersion, calumny, defamation, denigration

Type of:
attack
strong criticism

v
charge falsely or with malicious intent; attack the good name and reputation of someone

charwin95 I haven't told a single lie /ever/ much less in this thread, prove it or shut it.

And /these/ facts and knowledge are what I've posted:
Trump Concedes it Was the Russians... Now What? -- about the Russian hacking connection being crap
Trump Concedes it Was the Russians... Now What? -- about the danger of fucking with the first amendment re these sanctions
Trump Concedes it Was the Russians... Now What? -- about my military family

I don't care how many different definitions you post, Slander is for spoken word, libel is for written word. This forum is written, therefor it is libel. You're an idiot.

You can continue to argue against Trump admitting it was the Russians and that the Russians did it... and you've not seen the evidence. That shows how much of an idiot you are. Your arguing against the definition of slander and libel confirms that.

LOL go go hair splitting!

If Trump "admitted" it I think he's wrong too. And? What's your point? Should I universally believe it because Trump said it? Sorry I'm not a fucking slave to anyone, I have my own opinion and my own beliefs based on what /I/ know. If they want to present the evidence that makes the connection, /then/ I'll believe it, but they haven't. All they've provided is a bullshit connection based on partisan politics and internet trolls.

LOL go go hair splitting!

If Trump "admitted" it I think he's wrong too. And? What's your point? Should I universally believe it because Trump said it? Sorry I'm not a fucking slave to anyone, I have my own opinion and my own beliefs based on what /I/ know. If they want to present the evidence that makes the connection, /then/ I'll believe it, but they haven't. All they've provided is a bullshit connection based on partisan politics and internet trolls.

The fact that you will argue a simple point like being wrong on what slander/libel is just goes to prove you are willing to argue a point even when you are easily proven wrong. ;)

"Argue"? I laughed at you. Is that an argument to you, psst you might be a snowflake.

My husband just blew about a billion snowflakes off the driveway, way more useful than the words dribbling out of your avatar at the moment.

"Argue"? I laughed at you. Is that an argument to you, psst you might be a snowflake.

My husband just blew about a billion snowflakes off the driveway, way more useful than the words dribbling out of your avatar at the moment.

You laughed? Must be a sign of a mental illness... because you're flat out wrong. There really is no argument. Slander is oral, and libel is written. Not sure why that is so hard for you to understand. You sure your IQ isn't 85 or under? You're obviously delusional.

As I said, go go hair splitting! HAHAHAHA

You can have your little "win" you think you got little sock, but most definitions do support my use of slander. If this were official court paperwork it'd be a different but then so would a whole shit ton of other words which have been used in this thread - and thank goodness we don't have to speak in legal terms about everything, that language is fucked up heh

-----

verb
[WITH OBJECT]

Make false and damaging statements about (someone):
‘they were accused of slandering the head of state’

- slander - definition of slander in English | Oxford Dictionaries

-----

noun
1. defamation; calumny:
rumors full of slander.
2.a malicious, false, and defamatory statement or report:
a slander against his good name.
3. Law. defamation by oral utterance rather than by writing, pictures, etc.
verb (used with object)
4. to utter slander against; defame.
verb (used without object)
5. to utter or circulate slander.

- the definition of slander

------

Slander (disambiguation)

Slander is a false or malicious claim that may harm someone's reputation.

- Slander (disambiguation) - Wikipedia

As I said, go go hair splitting! HAHAHAHA

You can have your little "win" you think you got little sock, but most definitions do support my use of slander. If this were official court paperwork it'd be a different but then so would a whole shit ton of other words which have been used in this thread - and thank goodness we don't have to speak in legal terms about everything, that language is fucked up heh

-----

verb
[WITH OBJECT]

Make false and damaging statements about (someone):
‘they were accused of slandering the head of state’

- slander - definition of slander in English | Oxford Dictionaries

-----

noun
1. defamation; calumny:
rumors full of slander.
2.a malicious, false, and defamatory statement or report:
a slander against his good name.
3. Law. defamation by oral utterance rather than by writing, pictures, etc.
verb (used with object)
4. to utter slander against; defame.
verb (used without object)
5. to utter or circulate slander.

- the definition of slander

------

Slander (disambiguation)

Slander is a false or malicious claim that may harm someone's reputation.

- Slander (disambiguation) - Wikipedia

Slander is oral... libel is written. Again, not sure why you feel the need to keep arguing over something you are wrong about. You're too dumb to be put to death legally as a traitor. :lmao:

Now you're thinking I should be killed?

Over a disagreement of the applicability of legalese in forum debates? Your bullshit opinion that I'm a traitor because I don't bend over and take it?

HAHAHAHA Do keep going you unhinged fruit cake.

Now you're thinking I should be killed?

Over a disagreement of the applicability of legalese in forum debates? Your bullshit opinion that I'm a traitor because I don't bend over and take it?

HAHAHAHA Do keep going you unhinged fruit cake.

I'm sorry, is it over your head what the punishment is for treason and being a traitor? No matter, you don't have to worry about that, the Supreme court ruled that your type can't be legally put to death. :rofl:

Lewdog Are you saying MENSA put out my name after I told them not to? I'll sue the fuck out of them. Be a dear and give me the site where they are putting out their members private information please. OR are you saying that you've used your PI talents to investigate me? Who's paying you to do it, I'll take it up with them pleb. ((Also you're wrong, my husband is a west pointer not my father.))

charwin95 actually nothing I posted had anything to do with Putin, it had to do with how the internet and hacking works, TORs, ViPs, and coding.

And you are a liar.
And yet you have no ACTUAL evidence she lied except your OPINION which is so fucking stupid no sane person would believe it. Ohh wait Liberals all believe it, but then I did say sane right?

Forum List

Back