Russia and the Republicans

usmbguest5318

Gold Member
Jan 1, 2017
D.C.
From the declassified report on Russian efforts to influence the 2016 election outcome, we know that "Russia collected on some Republican-affiliated targets but did not conduct a comparable disclosure campaign."

Now I know what I'd do were I to have hacked both Democrats and Republicans. I'd look over the information I obtained and I'd do one of the following:
  • Identify the candidate/party I liked least and aim to ruin them and use the information I got on the other candidate/party as a "bully stick" to keep them in line on threat of releasing the information.
  • Determine which one has the least opprobrious information and leak the info on the other one so that I keep the biggest "bully stick" in my pocket for future use if/when I need to.
How will we the American people know whether that's what Russia did? Well, just wait and see what Trump does that doesn't make sense. Currently, Trump's steadfast efforts to maintain an air of doubt about the Russian's role seems to me a starting point for what constitutes that sort of thing.

I have yet to encounter ONE person who changed their vote due to Wikileaks.
How many people have YOU met who changed their vote?

Cankles lost, Trump will be sworn in on Jan 20th....it's over....all but the leftist whines and I suspect they will last the next four years

From the declassified report on Russian efforts to influence the 2016 election outcome, we know that "Russia collected on some Republican-affiliated targets but did not conduct a comparable disclosure campaign."

Now I know what I'd do were I to have hacked both Democrats and Republicans. I'd look over the information I obtained and I'd do one of the following:
  • Identify the candidate/party I liked least and aim to ruin them and use the information I got on the other candidate/party as a "bully stick" to keep them in line on threat of releasing the information.
  • Determine which one has the least opprobrious information and leak the info on the other one so that I keep the biggest "bully stick" in my pocket for future use if/when I need to.
How will we the American people know whether that's what Russia did? Well, just wait and see what Trump does that doesn't make sense. Currently, Trump's steadfast efforts to maintain an air of doubt about the Russian's role seems to me a starting point for what constitutes that sort of thing.
:rolleyes:

Spam bot.

Ignore list.

Spam bot.

Ignore list.

Thank you. I hope you follow through with that "promise."

Forum List

Back