Trump Concedes it Was the Russians... Now What?

"WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President-elect Donald Trump accepts the U.S. intelligence community's conclusion that Russia engaged in cyber attacks affecting the U.S. presidential election and may take actions in response, his incoming chief of staff said on Sunday.

Reince Priebus said Trump believes Russia was behind the intrusions into the Democratic Party organizations, though he did not clarify whether the president-elect agreed that the hacks were directed by Russian President Vladimir Putin.

"He accepts the fact that this particular case was entities in Russia so that's not the issue," Priebus said on "Fox News Sunday.""

Trump accepts U.S. intelligence on Russia hacking, top aide says

Trump finally... though not publicly, and by himself... admits it was the Russians that hacked the DNC. So now what? Shouldn't this change his position with Putin and Russia? Why hasn't he denounced their actions? Why hasn't he tweeted about Assange? Seriously... If his non-actions here doesn't tell you something, nothing ever will.
What was in the emails?

Please update yourself then comeback here.
Why would I need to do that? The point was made by asking the question.

You do realize that the two of you have hijacked an entire thread what 6 pages now with the specific intention of slandering me with lies and deception right? I mean, you're both pushing the line of harassment at this point lol

slander - Dictionary Definition
words falsely spoken that damage the reputation of another

Types:
mud
slanderous remarks or charges

Type of:
calumniation, calumny, defamation, hatchet job, obloquy, traducement
a false accusation of an offense or a malicious misrepresentation of someone's words or actions
speech act
the use of language to perform some act

n
an abusive attack on a person's character or good name

Synonyms:
aspersion, calumny, defamation, denigration

Type of:
attack
strong criticism

v
charge falsely or with malicious intent; attack the good name and reputation of someone

charwin95 I haven't told a single lie /ever/ much less in this thread, prove it or shut it.

And /these/ facts and knowledge are what I've posted:
Trump Concedes it Was the Russians... Now What? -- about the Russian hacking connection being crap
Trump Concedes it Was the Russians... Now What? -- about the danger of fucking with the first amendment re these sanctions
Trump Concedes it Was the Russians... Now What? -- about my military family

I don't care how many different definitions you post, Slander is for spoken word, libel is for written word. This forum is written, therefor it is libel. You're an idiot.

You can continue to argue against Trump admitting it was the Russians and that the Russians did it... and you've not seen the evidence. That shows how much of an idiot you are. Your arguing against the definition of slander and libel confirms that.
Terminology courts use are not always in alignment with every day usage. You are trying to mince words for the sake of argument.

However, as has been pointed out repeatedly to you and others, what Trump said is that many have hacked us, not just the Russians. He has planned for beefed up cyber security since we suck at it.

BUT you and your fellow low foreheads continuously ignore the FACT that there would be no issue regardless if the Democrats had been honest. The emails revealed otherwise and even at that you have no evidence the outcome was effected in any way.

You are dishonest, and not particularly bright to think it would go unobserved.

Let me fill you in on a little something, if you read all her posts, she kept throwing around the fact she was ready to go sue happy.

Me a Democrat? Me dishonest? :lmao:

IF I WAS A DEMOCRAT WHY WOULD I ARGUE I'M NOT ONE?

The only dishonest ones here are the ones that presented themselves as some kind of job recruiter that worked with Law Enforcement agencies to do hiring when their only education came from an on line forum. :) And then the one to say they have over a 200 IQ.

And yes since you don't know, there is a Supreme Court case called Atkins v. Georgia that makes it unConstitutional to put a mental retarded person to death. You're welcome on the free education.

Treason is a VERY specific charge and the Constitution lists what the requirements are, be so KIND as to post some actual evidence she meets either of the two requirements.

Treason was only mentioned because it has the same penalty as being a traitor... it wasn't a real threat... only a comment based on her acting like a traitor to her own country and a play on her comments of having over a 200 IQ. Please, use your brain and try to be able to differentiated between reality and talk on an internet forum. Do you REALLY think that I was saying she should be tried as a traitor in federal court and be put to death? Wow...
Don't use words you do not mean and do not plan to support.

Hey fucktard... only an idiot would think someone should be accused and tried of treason in a federal court based on their opinion from an internet forum. You and her must be in the same "special" classes.

you are a moron :cuckoo:

Another traitor just joined in.

What traitor?

I think she doesn't want to see you dressing as Farrah fawcet while she does her business in the little girls room.

As I said, go go hair splitting! HAHAHAHA

You can have your little "win" you think you got little sock, but most definitions do support my use of slander. If this were official court paperwork it'd be a different but then so would a whole shit ton of other words which have been used in this thread - and thank goodness we don't have to speak in legal terms about everything, that language is fucked up heh

-----

verb
[WITH OBJECT]

Make false and damaging statements about (someone):
‘they were accused of slandering the head of state’

- slander - definition of slander in English | Oxford Dictionaries

-----

noun
1. defamation; calumny:
rumors full of slander.
2.a malicious, false, and defamatory statement or report:
a slander against his good name.
3. Law. defamation by oral utterance rather than by writing, pictures, etc.
verb (used with object)
4. to utter slander against; defame.
verb (used without object)
5. to utter or circulate slander.

- the definition of slander

------

Slander (disambiguation)

Slander is a false or malicious claim that may harm someone's reputation.

- Slander (disambiguation) - Wikipedia

Slander is oral... libel is written. Again, not sure why you feel the need to keep arguing over something you are wrong about. You're too dumb to be put to death legally as a traitor. :lmao:
Treason is a VERY specific charge and the Constitution lists what the requirements are, be so KIND as to post some actual evidence she meets either of the two requirements.

Treason was only mentioned because it has the same penalty as being a traitor... it wasn't a real threat... only a comment based on her acting like a traitor to her own country and a play on her comments of having over a 200 IQ. Please, use your brain and try to be able to differentiated between reality and talk on an internet forum. Do you REALLY think that I was saying she should be tried as a traitor in federal court and be put to death? Wow...

Hey fucktard... only an idiot would think someone should be accused and tried of treason in a federal court based on their opinion from an internet forum. You and her must be in the same "special" classes.
You not I kept calling her a traitor. So I see the left is still good at pretending what they did the other side did.

Slander is oral... libel is written. Again, not sure why you feel the need to keep arguing over something you are wrong about. You're too dumb to be put to death legally as a traitor. :lmao:

You not I kept calling her a traitor. So I see the left is still good at pretending what they did the other side did.

Are you having a stroke?

This exchange is actually a pretty good example of the issues that a lot of Alaskan's, and American's have; lower 48ers, and random folks, who have no clue what they are talking about, spouting un-researched bullshit and making outlandish bullshit claims.

Verbose history of Alaskan political beliefs:

It spawned a political party up here, not to be confused with /my/ political registration of "Independent" as in "no party at all," the now struggling, and some might say defunct, Alaska Independence Party or AIP ( Alaskan Independence Party - Introduction ) Obviously I could never join nor support this party as one of their tenants actually seeks to void my vote - because my family is part of the US military they proclaim that I'm not an Alaskan per say and shouldn't be allowed to vote, however many of the basic concepts of "governmental freedom" and "loyalty" that most Alaskan's feel are/were forwarded by the AIP. In fact, the AIP put out one of my personal favorite sayings "Gun control is hitting your target."

The AIP was very active and vocal when I was growing up, a true grass roots movement of people fed up with D.C. overreach that impacted and destroyed the Alaska Constitution - most notably reaching a fervor pitch around Regan's war on drugs that pushed Federal initiatives that were in direct violation of the Alaska Constitution's privacy clause that specifically allowed possession of marijuana in the home for personal use, but also in reaction to many other Federal laws, like forbidding Alaska from exporting our oil to other nations and forcing us to sell our crude to the lower 48 at prices far below the market values, and many more as well. In fact, Todd Palin was an AIP member.

The AIP's decline really started in 1993, when the parties main voice, and the leader of AFI Alaskan's for Independence succession movement, a man named Joseph Vogler, was suspiciously executed weeks prior to a highly publicized speech to the United Nations arguing for Alaskan sovereignty from the hostile government of the United States based on illegal voting practices during Alaska's state vote in 1958 (too example just one of many arguments, the US government discriminated against Native Alaskan's through their rule that one must be able to read and write English to vote, and also that the option of becoming an independent nation was not properly put on the ballot.) It is quite common lore up here that D.C. killed him, then railroaded a man named Manfried West for his murder. Manfried West being an illegal explosives salesman to the gold miners who, thanks to yet another overreaching D.C. law that fails to consider Alaskan's unique needs, found themselves unable to qualify to purchase, and/or jump the legal hoops required for registration, to get the explosives necessary to work their private mines. Long story short, Vogler's remains were found some years after his disappearance, at the same time the (now ATF) had been sent up to arrest West, West allegedly confessed to killing Vogler during the stand-off, he later said he lied in an attempt to scare off the agents and troopers. Ultimately he blew up his house after giving up on negotiations, survived, and went to jail for both crimes [I believe] in 1998.

While I am not certain that succession from the US is the best choice for Alaska, I and many other Alaskan's, do agree with many of the AIP's political agendas (AFI being the succession movement not the AIP.) One of Vogler's many colorful quotes still resonates with a lot of Alaskan's today - “I’m an Alaskan, not an American. I’ve got no use for America or her damned institutions.” Then there’s “The fires of hell are glaciers compared to my hate for the American government. The problem with you John Birchers is that you are too damn liberal!” ( Referring to the somewhat extremist John Birch Society - a still somewhat prominent alternate "side" [more left aligned] movement that has been also been popular in Alaska since 1959 - The John Birch Society - Note that's Chugiak, Alaska, as in the annexed city next to my own annexed city of Eagle river - also the namesake of my son's High School, just for reference as to how close to home this stuff is.)

Alaska is nothing like the lower 48, we still have small town USA beliefs, even a mere 20 minutes drive outside of the big city Anchorage, you find this independent free spirit. We still hold that 'homesteader' vein where we take care of ourselves, our neighbors, our communities and we don't like to be interfered with or being accused of doing shit we didn't do - just to example, the lower 48 and D.C. bureaucrats lock down our land in parks under a mistaken assumption that the land needs to be "protected" from us, but that's a flat-out lie meant to only placate greenie SJW's and buy their votes - real Alaskan's respect the land they live on, we don't mistreat it, we don't endanger it, we don't abuse it. COMPANIES may abuse the land, but the people here do not and we bristle to be accused of the crimes of shitty businesses when we have done nothing. It's not so much that we are 'anti-EPA' but that we are against things that infringe upon our private property rights - yet we are accused by lower 48ers of wanting to destroy the land. It's this kind of falsities that irk us Alaskan's.

TL;DR Version, though still a bit lengthy:

It's true, there is a prevalent vein of distrust for the government up here because of all the wrongs they have put on us. It's also true that there are indeed Russian loyalists, when Russia sold this state to the US, the Russian's who had settled here did not leave; nearly every city has a Russian Orthodox Church near by and indeed there is a collective of people who want to return to "Mother Russia" so it is that Alaskan's have a bit more understanding and sympathy toward the brother bear to the west. However, I am not one of these people, I respect their opinions and beliefs, I defend their freedom to speak and feel as they wish about "American Rule" as they put it, but I am not a 'native' Alaskan. My roots are German on my fathers side, and Norwegian on my mothers, my parents were moved to Alaska from Germany by the US Army so I'm a bit of an implant as far as that argument goes. Even so, I am Alaskan at heart, I value my personal beliefs and convictions, and the people directly around me, more so than I do the nation of America. I love the concept of the Constitution of the US, but I very much feel that the lower 48 does not.

For me the Constitution of the US is not just a piece of parchment, it is more a way of thinking. The ends do not justify the means if they crush the independent spirit and freedoms of the people. The government is no friend if they are not upholding freedom and what I consider to be the American way. Corruption of, and against, the values and ideals of the Constitution should be removed by any and all means necessary. I am no traitor, but I am an independent with strong values and beliefs as to what this country should be. These are values and beliefs that transcend D.C. laws and regulations at times. While I would immediately turn in someone who dumps trash on the side of the road, I would never report someone doing drugs. While I would call the cops if I saw someone I did not recognize on my neighbors property - and even defend said neighbors property from theft should the need ever arise, I do not report my neighbors for practicing their shooting in their yard (Anchorage recently made it illegal to discharge a firearm in the city limits - which now includes us,) nor shooting off fireworks, nor anything else I don't "perceive" as a danger to others. And I am not alone in this 'rejection' of what we consider to be unnecessary laws; I've noted many times that we have seven police officers who live on our street, they too ignore a great many overreaching Anchorage laws forced down our throats.

The reality is that you urban sardines have no concept of how a large cross section of the population lives and breaths, you don't understand our belief systems, political or otherwise, and instead of simply respecting them - as I do the Russian remnants all over Alaska - you choose to viciously attack. This to me, is the true rot at the center of America being 'united' - and I believe, a lot of America has rejected this relatively new, less tolerant, extremest Democratic party. There is a huge difference between a traitor and a patriot, but it seems like so many are unable to see those shades of gray and would rather lay down vile words than truly discuss the matter at hand, each item is a different issue and it is utterly lazy to lump a person into the category of "traitor" over a singular issue. But that's the reality of these folks, regardless of party, they make knee-jerk irrational decisions based on almost nothing and abjectly refuse to participate in any real discussion on the matter.

That is the true frailty of America - that her people have become lazy and weak, violent and egotistical, unrealistic and without logically based core values. There is a loss of faith in thy fellow man that plagues this nation and will very likely tear her apart. I wish deeply that Trump were the answer, but the harsh reality is that this nation is practically doomed to fail at this point, we've let these cracks go too deep through our attempts, ironically, to respect different opinions, and now those radical beliefs have overrun all our defenses.

It's a shame, but as I touched on in the verbose version above; my allegiance, as a direct result of the actions of D.C., is far more to Alaska and my immediate community, than it is to a "national entity" that constantly disrespects us and our lifestyle. This does not mean I will not fight a Russian invasion along side my neighbors, after all the Russian's would likely be far more infringing upon my independence and too would be a direct threat to my neighbors, but it is a forefront point of contention in my decision to not blindly follow whatever the government says. IF the government had stayed true to the beliefs and ideals contained in the US Constitution, had stayed clean of corruption and lying to we the people, then I would be far more inclined to respect them and pay them my loyalty, but they didn't. My distrust is a direct consequence of their actions, to my eyes we are on the path to becoming the USSR or possibly even worse, which is a bit less appealing than Russia's path is this point in history... Not that it matters other than for idle theoretical consideration; if the US falls apart, and Alaska cannot stand on her own, she would join Canada - we've had a long affinity for them over "lower 48 America" as well, and certainly we Alaskan's would consider them a better option than Russia.

Last edited:

you are a moron :cuckoo:

Another traitor just joined in.

What traitor?

I think she doesn't want to see you dressing as Farrah fawcet while she does her business in the little girls room.

:laugh: ~~~~~

This is fucking hilarious... TRUMP admits it was the Russians... and his supporters still deny it! How fucking dumb are these lemmings?

A better question is why aren't you fleeing from this bullshit OP?

Trump's Chief of Staff just said that Trump admits it was the Russians. Do you understand what the responsibilities of the Chief of Staff are?

You fucks are just desplaying exactly how dumb most Trump supporters are.
Do you understand that the Chief of Staff is TRYING to help Trump save face despite Trump's own Twitter postings?

I love that Trump tweets it isn't the Russians and his supporters argue that it was most definitely NOT the Russians...

Trump is too embarrassed that he was wrong so he has his Chief of Staff announce that after seeing the evidence he now knows it was the Russians... and his supporters still say, "It wasn't the Russians!"
What "we" all think, supporter or not, is irrelevant. What does matter is the truth and what is done with said truth.
Having said that I still think DNC staffers leaked documents. I've seen no evidence to suggest otherwise. He said she said is not evidence.
SHOW ME THE MONEY

I've seen no evidence to suggest otherwise.

Except the President, the heads of the Intel orgs, and now the President-elect telling you differently.

Please explain the conspiracy that has them all colluding to fool you.

"WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President-elect Donald Trump accepts the U.S. intelligence community's conclusion that Russia engaged in cyber attacks affecting the U.S. presidential election and may take actions in response, his incoming chief of staff said on Sunday.

Reince Priebus said Trump believes Russia was behind the intrusions into the Democratic Party organizations, though he did not clarify whether the president-elect agreed that the hacks were directed by Russian President Vladimir Putin.

"He accepts the fact that this particular case was entities in Russia so that's not the issue," Priebus said on "Fox News Sunday.""

Trump finally... though not publicly, and by himself... admits it was the Russians that hacked the DNC. So now what? Shouldn't this change his position with Putin and Russia? Why hasn't he denounced their actions? Why hasn't he tweeted about Assange? Seriously... If his non-actions here doesn't tell you something, nothing ever will.
What was in the emails?

You have to do that. If you don't know what's are in the emails then you have a problem. Why in the world i need to update you?

Then prove to us that she is not a traitor.

What was in the emails?

You have to do that. If you don't know what's are in the emails then you have a problem. Why in the world i need to update you?
lol, no. I don't. The damage from the emails has already been done.

What was in the emails?

What damage? Trump and his supporters suddenly now that the election is over think they didn't do anything...:lmao:

What was in the emails?

What damage? Trump and his supporters suddenly now that the election is over think they didn't do anything...:lmao:
The damage to the Clinton's and her organization's character.

How can it be damage if it didn't influence the election? :)

How can it be damage if it didn't influence the election? :)
You mean you don't place value on your character as long as you win? Pity. Your character is all you have at the end of the day.

What was in the emails?

So you know what's in those emails. Why are you asking me?

What was in the emails?

So you know what's in those emails. Why are you asking me?
Do I need to know more than it made them look bad?

Then prove to us that she is not a traitor.
Actually retard you made the claim prov she is. Ohh and there are only 2 listed criteria for treason.

I don't give a shit what you hacks want to pretend it is. I will support what is /right/ if our government can't see what is /right/ anymore then they fucking need a cleaning and I'm more than willing to stand up and voice my opinion to that fact. That doesn't make me a traitor, it makes me principled - something I expect our government to be as well.

You are basing your support on ignorance of the evidence. Congrats. How can someone with an IQ over 200 not understand how taking a position on such a subject without seeing the evidence is stupid?

:lmao:

IQ of 200? Who? Her? With those kind of post I doubt it.
You can train ignorance but not stupid people.

Yes, she said she has been working her whole life to increase her IQ and that she is registered with MENSA with an IQ over 200. Oddly unless she is an Asian guy pretending to be a woman living in Alaska, she isn't on any list I've found of the 3-4 people in the entire world with an IQ over 200.

I'm actually working on contacting MENSA to check this out. I would assume they would want to know if someone is going around saying they are a MENSA member with an IQ over 200, kind of like the Stolen Valor of the military.

Bullshit. The highest IQ ever recorded was 210 or so, with the average IQ being around 100. An IQ of around 140-145 is the baseline for Mensa membership, a standard deviation is about 15 points, and Stephen Hawking allegedly has an IQ around 160.

I don't give a shit what you hacks want to pretend it is. I will support what is /right/ if our government can't see what is /right/ anymore then they fucking need a cleaning and I'm more than willing to stand up and voice my opinion to that fact. That doesn't make me a traitor, it makes me principled - something I expect our government to be as well.

You are basing your support on ignorance of the evidence. Congrats. How can someone with an IQ over 200 not understand how taking a position on such a subject without seeing the evidence is stupid?

:lmao:

IQ of 200? Who? Her? With those kind of post I doubt it.
You can train ignorance but not stupid people.

Yes, she said she has been working her whole life to increase her IQ and that she is registered with MENSA with an IQ over 200. Oddly unless she is an Asian guy pretending to be a woman living in Alaska, she isn't on any list I've found of the 3-4 people in the entire world with an IQ over 200.

I'm actually working on contacting MENSA to check this out. I would assume they would want to know if someone is going around saying they are a MENSA member with an IQ over 200, kind of like the Stolen Valor of the military.

Bullshit. The highest IQ ever recorded was 210 or so, with the average IQ being around 100. An IQ of around 140-145 is the baseline for Mensa membership, a standard deviation is about 15 points, and Stephen Hawking allegedly has an IQ around 160.

You tell her... EverCurious is the one saying she has an IQ over 200.

Forum List

Back