Trump Concedes it Was the Russians... Now What?

Are you really that dumb to not understand what I said?
NO, like most of us, he probably just ignores you because you lie.

Yeah it's a lie... straight from Priebus' mouth. You numbnuts are so fucking stupid you call people in your own party and part of Trump's staff liars now.
Show me the video where he said it.

You think that a journalist is going to misquote someone who said something on television... not a generalization of a quote, but a direct quote?... did you read the article? It says exactly where he said it.

Do I think a journalist is going to misquote someone? Yes, yes I do. I am amazed by journalists misquoting things that can be easily verified, but it doesn't seem to stop them from doing it.

A direct quote that is on video? GTFO...

"WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President-elect Donald Trump accepts the U.S. intelligence community's conclusion that Russia engaged in cyber attacks affecting the U.S. presidential election and may take actions in response, his incoming chief of staff said on Sunday.

Reince Priebus said Trump believes Russia was behind the intrusions into the Democratic Party organizations, though he did not clarify whether the president-elect agreed that the hacks were directed by Russian President Vladimir Putin.

"He accepts the fact that this particular case was entities in Russia so that's not the issue," Priebus said on "Fox News Sunday.""

Trump accepts U.S. intelligence on Russia hacking, top aide says

Trump finally... though not publicly, and by himself... admits it was the Russians that hacked the DNC. So now what? Shouldn't this change his position with Putin and Russia? Why hasn't he denounced their actions? Why hasn't he tweeted about Assange? Seriously... If his non-actions here doesn't tell you something, nothing ever will.
That isn't what trump said sorry

So, no proof, again....

Here's the video...He says that Trump accepts the intelligence agencies findings.

Yeah, looks to me like he didn't say what you say he said. Presuming you speak English.

He was asked point blank if it was the Russians. He said yes. No way you just watched that whole video before you posted... because I started watching it before I posted it and JUST finished. How classy of you to post about a video you didn't watch.

For those that don't want to watch the full video, at just past the 4 minute mark Chris Wallace ask what foreign entity hacked the DNC...and Preibus says, "Russia."

Nobody hacked the election. There was a leak from DNC, which revealed the truth about the corrupt candidate of the corrupt party. You should be thankful for that, otherwise that corrupt candidate would be your next president. What is so difficult to understand, dummies?

Murray in an interview with Dailymail.com said the leakers were motivated by 'disgust at the corruption of the Clinton Foundation and the tilting of the primary election playing field against Bernie Sanders.'

He suggested that Podesta's emails might be 'of legitimate interest to the security services' in the U.S., due to his communications with Saudi Arabia lobbyists and foreign officials.
“I don't understand why the CIA would say the information came from Russian hackers when they must know that isn't true,' he said. 'Regardless of whether the Russians hacked into the DNC, the documents Wikileaks published did not come from that.'

WikiLeaks operative claims Russia did NOT provide Hillary Clinton emails | Daily Mail Online

lol see? Right out of the box a retarded denial.
NO ONE hacked the election even OBAMA admits that you retard.

Call me old fashioned, but I don't think of any country that has a whole nuclear arsenal on missiles programed to wipe out every major city in the US to be my BFF.

Now that Trump has admitted that it was the Russians, I think step one around here is that all the assholes who spewed out so much crap during their moronic denials of the obvious should

APOLOGIZE.

Now that Trump has admitted that it was the Russians, I think step one around here is that all the assholes who spewed out so much crap during their moronic denials of the obvious should

APOLOGIZE.

Not going to happen. As you've seen in this thread, they still want to deny it. While Republicans in Congress are working on more sanctions to present to Trump to impose on Russia, Trump is tweeting how we should be friends with Russia and that anyone that thinks otherwise is a fool.

APOLOGIZE.
For what?

I have been trying to get the job as trump's press secretary, and I have learned Trumpspeak:

"President Elect Trump knows that the Russians had downloaded and uploaded data from DNC computers, but it was only to install security software to keep muslims from hacking sensitive national security information. Mr Trump will release a major disclosure on that next week."

Last edited:
I guess that when Trump said two or three days ago that he knows things about the hacking that other people don't, and that he was going to reveal it soon, he must have been talking about the fact that he changed his mind and that his intelligence agencies were right....

Or maybe it was more of the same old BS back when he said last year that he was going to reveal HUGE revelations about Obama's birth certificate.

Yep...I'm still waiting on Trump's big reveal. And why hasn't Trump publicly condemned Putin for lying about Russia doing the hack?

Forum List

Back