Trump Concedes it Was the Russians... Now What?

Anybody else think all this Russia crap is to take focus away from the fact that during the recount in Michigan they discovered they had more votes for Hillary in Detroit than they had voters?

No, because a foreign government hacked a political party and released their information to influence the election. That's vastly more important. We already know why that happened in Detroit. It was because they were using fucked up machines that kept jamming. There is no conspiracy to it.

Nobody hacked the election. There was a leak from DNC, which revealed the truth about the corrupt candidate of the corrupt party. You should be thankful for that, otherwise that corrupt candidate would be your next president. What is so difficult to understand, dummies?

Murray in an interview with Dailymail.com said the leakers were motivated by 'disgust at the corruption of the Clinton Foundation and the tilting of the primary election playing field against Bernie Sanders.'

He suggested that Podesta's emails might be 'of legitimate interest to the security services' in the U.S., due to his communications with Saudi Arabia lobbyists and foreign officials.
“I don't understand why the CIA would say the information came from Russian hackers when they must know that isn't true,' he said. 'Regardless of whether the Russians hacked into the DNC, the documents Wikileaks published did not come from that.'

WikiLeaks operative claims Russia did NOT provide Hillary Clinton emails | Daily Mail Online

Yep, shoot the messenger

-Geaux

Just curious what do Trumps critics feel he should do about the Russian hacking? Obama has had sanctions on Russia for various things they don't seem to have had much if any impact on Russia do we want to get into tit for tat cyber attacks? No one will go for direct military action so really what options are there?

Anybody else think all this Russia crap is to take focus away from the fact that during the recount in Michigan they discovered they had more votes for Hillary in Detroit than they had voters?
Just what are you advocating? You need to be crystal clear..

Just curious what do Trumps critics feel he should do about the Russian hacking? Obama has had sanctions on Russia for various things they don't seem to have had much if any impact on Russia do we want to get into tit for tat cyber attacks? No one will go for direct military action so really what options are there?
Trump needs to disclose what he knows. Or do nothing.

Lyndsey Graham and McCain said they are already putting together tougher sanctions to put on Russia including monetary and Energy ones... and they are going to present them to Trump. So it will be up to Trump to either continue being Putin's butt buddy or take action.

Lyndsey Graham and McCain said they are already putting together tougher sanctions to put on Russia including monetary and Energy ones... and they are going to present them to Trump. So it will be up to Trump to either continue being Putin's butt buddy or take action.
It has been my observation that sanctions have no real impact on despots like Putin it looks good and you can say you did something but if Putin would care seems unlikely.

It has been my observation that sanctions have no real impact on despots like Putin it looks good and you can say you did something but if Putin would care seems unlikely.

If they were to get countries to freeze Putin's personal bank accounts in countries... that would have a major affect on him.

If they were to get countries to freeze Putin's personal bank accounts in countries... that would have a major affect on him.
That's a big if but it would have an impact the one problem I see is I suspect someone who was KGB is very good at knowing how to hide money.

That's a big if but it would have an impact the one problem I see is I suspect someone who was KGB is very good at knowing how to hide money.

Funny thing is... some of his money are in bank accounts in a Cyprus bank that belongs to Putin and the Russians is partly owned by Trump's pick for Commerce Secretary, Wilbur Ross.

Wilbur Ross Seen Cutting Bank of Cyprus Ties to Work for Trump

Rex Tillerson isn't the only Trump Cabinet pick with close financial ties to Russians

Again, we aren't talking about that. Keep it on topic. Trump conceded it was the Russians after seeing the evidence. You want to talk about your stuff, which is not related, start your own thread.

It's the only FACTS that exist from this, so obviously you want to avoid them, it's okay, the adults are back in charge.

You can rattle off with your delusional rants...

Again, unless you want to talk about Trump's position change on it being the Russians that hacked the DNC... please keep it on topic. If you want to talk about your issues, start your own thread. Last time I'll ask, then I'll use the report function.
Oooooh junior has his dander up. It's a goddamn good thing you never strayed off topic. LOL.

As for the topic I don't give shit who hacked or leaked the emails and the CIA may well change the story in a few weeks anyway.

what matters to me is the corruption in the Democrat party. The corrupt ones are those that only care about who spilled the beans.

So you don't believe in rights? Is it ok to you if a cop searches someone illegally and finds stuff to make them guilty? That's exactly the position you are taking here with your comments.

Donna Brazile believes in rights......her right to disseminate Presidential debate questions in advance to one side. How did the Russians make her do that???

Again, we aren't talking about that. Keep it on topic. Trump conceded it was the Russians after seeing the evidence. You want to talk about your stuff, which is not related, start your own thread.

It's the only FACTS that exist from this, so obviously you want to avoid them, it's okay, the adults are back in charge.

Again, unless you want to talk about Trump's position change on it being the Russians that hacked the DNC... please keep it on topic. If you want to talk about your issues, start your own thread. Last time I'll ask, then I'll use the report function.
Oooooh junior has his dander up. It's a goddamn good thing you never strayed off topic. LOL.

As for the topic I don't give shit who hacked or leaked the emails and the CIA may well change the story in a few weeks anyway.

what matters to me is the corruption in the Democrat party. The corrupt ones are those that only care about who spilled the beans.

So you don't believe in rights? Is it ok to you if a cop searches someone illegally and finds stuff to make them guilty? That's exactly the position you are taking here with your comments.

Donna Brazile believes in rights......her right to disseminate Presidential debate questions in advance to one side. How did the Russians make her do that???

Was that unethical? Yep... was it illegal? Do you really think the RNC is a bunch of choir boys?

And you want to let the murderer go because the dead body was found illegally. Like I said, different principles.

The fact the Democrats are corrupt, work with media, lie to their base and have sham elections so they can control my life means a hell of a lot more than leaked emails.

You're entire system is corrupt and as long as you support that in this manner you're just as complicit as the system is.

Exactly, if Trump supporters don't think Republicans are just as corrupt as Democrats they are fucking insane. Just because the RNC dirty laundry wasn't leaked doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

You just stated everyone is corrupt.

Was that unethical? Yep... was it illegal? Do you really think the RNC is a bunch of choir boys?

What did they do???

And you want to let the murderer go because the dead body was found illegally. Like I said, different principles.

The fact the Democrats are corrupt, work with media, lie to their base and have sham elections so they can control my life means a hell of a lot more than leaked emails.

You're entire system is corrupt and as long as you support that in this manner you're just as complicit as the system is.

Exactly, if Trump supporters don't think Republicans are just as corrupt as Democrats they are fucking insane. Just because the RNC dirty laundry wasn't leaked doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Yes, all politicians are corrupt, but the Russians only hacked and released information from the Democrats.

Yes, all politicians are corrupt, but the Russians only hacked and released information from the Democrats.

So, the Russians are corrupt. Part of the information from Democrats they released was Democrats calling the need to get Latino votes, Operation Taco Bowl. How did the Russians make Democrats do that and Donna Brazile leak debate questions to Hillary Clinton? Is that the information you people did not want US to find out? Why?

So, the Russians are corrupt. Part of the information from Democrats they released was Democrats calling the need to get Latino votes, Operation Taco Bowl. How did the Russians make Democrats do that and Donna Brazile leak debate questions to Hillary Clinton? Is that the information you people did not want US to find out? Why?

"You people?" What's that supposed to mean? And no, I don't want the Russians or any outside nation for that matter, hacking into anyone's server and releasing the information. Everyone has rights... even if what they are doing is unethical.

As Obama would say, let this be a teaching moment.....Democrats should pay more attention to cybersecurity. I guess you people are going to tell US Hillary's email server is still secure???

"WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President-elect Donald Trump accepts the U.S. intelligence community's conclusion that Russia engaged in cyber attacks affecting the U.S. presidential election and may take actions in response, his incoming chief of staff said on Sunday.

Reince Priebus said Trump believes Russia was behind the intrusions into the Democratic Party organizations, though he did not clarify whether the president-elect agreed that the hacks were directed by Russian President Vladimir Putin.

"He accepts the fact that this particular case was entities in Russia so that's not the issue," Priebus said on "Fox News Sunday.""

Trump accepts U.S. intelligence on Russia hacking, top aide says

Trump finally... though not publicly, and by himself... admits it was the Russians that hacked the DNC. So now what? Shouldn't this change his position with Putin and Russia? Why hasn't he denounced their actions? Why hasn't he tweeted about Assange? Seriously... If his non-actions here doesn't tell you something, nothing ever will.

You totally misunderstood - intentionally

He said:

Clapper is RUSHING to judgment

Now delete or amend the thread

As Obama would say, let this be a teaching moment.....Democrats should pay more attention to cybersecurity. I guess you people are going to tell US Hillary's email server is still secure???

Again...""You people?" What's that supposed to mean? I'm not a Democrat...and I don't agree with what Hillary and the DNC did, but I still believe people deserve rights. I'm sorry I'm not a self serving sycophant that puts my ethics and morals to the side when it suits me to.

Forum List

Back