Trump Concedes it Was the Russians... Now What?

I tole ya.

I tole ya Trump would slowly march the pseudocons into the liberal camp. He's already got them giving head to the marxist Assange and taking it up the ass from the mass murdering KGB thug Putin.

Now old cut-and-run Donnie has them chanting BUSH LIED, PEOPLE DIED!

:lol:

I don't believe anything a GOP hack says. Don't care either. There was no hacking,the DNC had a leak who was murdered and conveniently his murder hasn't been solved and probably never will be!
:lol:

Somebody hasn't gotten the word that was a hoax!

And these are the dumb fucks who are now the experts on "fake news". BWA-HA-HA-HA!

heh no sorry, not outraged that podesta is a dumbass with zero internet safety training. Doesn't make me a traitor no matter how hard you push for that narrative.

Again, no proof that Russian's are the ones who hacked it, and even so, it would be Assange I was beholden to for publishing the info received - and yes I am, because the DNC does not have the right to /lie/ to the American people any more than our government or intelligence services do.

Even Trump admitted Russia did it. Get yourself updated so you'll be done with your betrayal.

All that happened was it was demonstrated that HRC was completely inept and corrupt. Shit, Dems can't even be entrusted to secure e-mails... pretty basic shit. And do a little Googling, the Rooskies and the Chinese have been hacking pretty much every federal agency for years.. including the Pentagon.

I don't care what Trump says on this matter - there is nothing presented that connects the Russians with the hacking. Until I see otherwise I'm not going to go against what /I/ know.

Perhaps with Trumps hacking report, what 90 days I think he said, I'll change my mind - until then I think Trump's full of shit too. Though I debate that he actually said Russia hacked the DNC, it doesn't matter because I'm still not going to believe it until I've seen proof that consists of more than "propaganda and trolls reflect an intention and this company hired by the DNC says they're Russian." Yea, no thanks, show me evidence, not fucking bullshit propaganda that fits the narrative you want me to believe.

I don't care what Trump says on this matter - there is nothing presented that connects the Russians with the hacking. Until I see otherwise I'm not going to go against what /I/ know.

Perhaps with Trumps hacking report, what 90 days I think he said, I'll change my mind - until then I think Trump's full of shit too. Though I debate that he actually said Russia hacked the DNC, it doesn't matter because I'm still not going to believe it until I've seen proof that consists of more than "propaganda and trolls reflect an intention and this company hired by the DNC says they're Russian." Yea, no thanks, show me evidence, not fucking bullshit propaganda that fits the narrative you want me to believe.

page 11:
[...]
We also assess Putin and the Russian
Government aspired to help President-elect
Trump’s election chances when possible by
discrediting Secretary Clinton and publicly
contrasting her unfavorably to him.
All three agencies agree with this judgment.
CIA and FBI have high confidence in this judgment;
NSA has moderate confidence.

In trying to influence the US election, we assess
the Kremlin sought to advance its longstanding
desire to undermine the US-led liberal
democratic order, the promotion of which
Putin and other senior Russian leaders view as
a threat to Russia and Putin’s regime.
[...]

https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf

Last edited:

page 11:
[...]

[...]

Vlad the Merciful flushed Joke Obama down the toilett - Breaking down the PDF reports "evidence" - re Phishing
US EXPELS 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds. - Related: Explaining Phishing (Addendum 1)
US EXPELS 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds. - Related: Explaining Phishing (Addendum 2)

US EXPELS 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds. - Destroying the PDF report's "evidence" - re Malware
Wikileaks: Russia didn't hack shit. - Wikileaks has always claimed it was an insider, Crowdstrike connection, and further breaking down report's evidence
No evidence has been submitted that the Russians hacked the DNC - Explaining Guccifer 2.0 and APT28 & APT29 (labeled Fuzzy Bear and Cozy Bear by a private company, not our government, Crowdstrike connection part 2
US EXPELS 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds. - Related: Wikileaks nailing Russia (and specifically Putin,) aka they are no friends
PROOF: FBI, DHS release joint report on Russia hacking - Related: Just how easy it is too get the malware proclaimed as Russia (malware claims to be Ukrainian - Guccifer 2.0 claims to be Ukrainian as well )
CIA Concludes Russia Interfered In Election To Help Trump Win - Related: explaining a bit on how hacking/coding/malware works, as well as trashing the proclaimed "keyboard" tracking the media is flapping about.

US EXPELS 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds. - Related: Our reactions to other countries hacking us in the very recent past (aka 2015)

page 11:
[...]

[...]

Vlad the Merciful flushed Joke Obama down the toilett - Breaking down the PDF reports "evidence" - re Phishing
US EXPELS 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds. - Related: Explaining Phishing (Addendum 1)
US EXPELS 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds. - Related: Explaining Phishing (Addendum 2)

US EXPELS 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds. - Destroying the PDF report's "evidence" - re Malware
Wikileaks: Russia didn't hack shit. - Wikileaks has always claimed it was an insider, Crowdstrike connection, and further breaking down report's evidence
No evidence has been submitted that the Russians hacked the DNC - Explaining Guccifer 2.0 and APT28 & APT29 (labeled Fuzzy Bear and Cozy Bear by a private company, not our government, Crowdstrike connection part 2
US EXPELS 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds. - Related: Wikileaks nailing Russia (and specifically Putin,) aka they are no friends
PROOF: FBI, DHS release joint report on Russia hacking - Related: Just how easy it is too get the malware proclaimed as Russia (malware claims to be Ukrainian - Guccifer 2.0 claims to be Ukrainian as well )
CIA Concludes Russia Interfered In Election To Help Trump Win - Related: explaining a bit on how hacking/coding/malware works, as well as trashing the proclaimed "keyboard" tracking the media is flapping about.

US EXPELS 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds. - Related: Our reactions to other countries hacking us in the very recent past (aka 2015)

Bomb the bastards.

first-30-cities-to-be-nuked-in-usa-650x411.jpg

* The First Cities To Be Nuked

They're likely to take out most of the democrats, lets go for it!

---

Propaganda news sites, internet trolls, email phishing schemes, and publicly downloadable malware...

Are the partisan games worth it sonny?

page 11:
[...]

[...]

do you believe sandy hook was a hoax too?

Nobody hacked the election. There was a leak from DNC, which revealed the truth about the corrupt candidate of the corrupt party. You should be thankful to that, otherwise that corrupt candidate would be your next president. What is so difficult to understand, dummies?

Murray in an interview with Dailymail.com said the leakers were motivated by 'disgust at the corruption of the Clinton Foundation and the tilting of the primary election playing field against Bernie Sanders.'

He suggested that Podesta's emails might be 'of legitimate interest to the security services' in the U.S., due to his communications with Saudi Arabia lobbyists and foreign officials.
“I don't understand why the CIA would say the information came from Russian hackers when they must know that isn't true,' he said. 'Regardless of whether the Russians hacked into the DNC, the documents Wikileaks published did not come from that.'

WikiLeaks operative claims Russia did NOT provide Hillary Clinton emails | Daily Mail Online

Look Commie numbnuts. The last person that wants to admit it was the Russians, just saw the evidence and conceded it WAS the Russians. End of story.

Attacking Putin publicly for something everyone knows we do to the Russians all the time is just more snowflake children's games. Look me in the eye and tell me you believe we don't hack the Russians all the time Go ahead and say it. Obama fricking hacked our European ALLIES' leaders.

What we do is retaliate in kind, not by crying OMG, you did what we do!

Nobody hacked the election. There was a leak from DNC, which revealed the truth about the corrupt candidate of the corrupt party. You should be thankful to that, otherwise that corrupt candidate would be your next president. What is so difficult to understand, dummies?

Murray in an interview with Dailymail.com said the leakers were motivated by 'disgust at the corruption of the Clinton Foundation and the tilting of the primary election playing field against Bernie Sanders.'

He suggested that Podesta's emails might be 'of legitimate interest to the security services' in the U.S., due to his communications with Saudi Arabia lobbyists and foreign officials.
“I don't understand why the CIA would say the information came from Russian hackers when they must know that isn't true,' he said. 'Regardless of whether the Russians hacked into the DNC, the documents Wikileaks published did not come from that.'

WikiLeaks operative claims Russia did NOT provide Hillary Clinton emails | Daily Mail Online

Look Commie numbnuts. The last person that wants to admit it was the Russians, just saw the evidence and conceded it WAS the Russians. End of story.

Attacking Putin publicly for something everyone knows we do to the Russians all the time is just more snowflake children's games. Look me in the eye and tell me you believe we don't hack the Russians all the time Go ahead and say it. Obama fricking hacked our European ALLIES' leaders.

that's not really the point now is it? what we don't do is fuck with another world power's election.

that's not really the point now is it? what we don't do is fuck with another world power's election.

Of course it's the point. Obama hacked our allies' leaders. Where the fuck do you come up with these hacking rules of decorum that we follow?

Absolutely we should retaliate. But tell me you believe Obama has not been hacking the shit out of Russia. Tell me that. Seriously. Say that.

Also, it had no effect on the outcome. You're a lying, hypocrite fraud. Play with your Playdough in your safe space, snowflake

Of course it's the point. Obama hacked our allies' leaders. Where the fuck do you come up with these hacking rules of decorum that we follow?

Absolutely we should retaliate. But tell me you believe Obama has not been hacking the shit out of Russia. Tell me that. Seriously. Say that.

Also, it had no effect on the outcome. You're a lying, hypocrite fraud. Play with your Playdough in your safe space, snowflake

tsk tsk- calm down little one. i certainly didn't say anything about us not spying on everybody. learn to read sweetcakes. we already said we will retaliate behind the scenes... but a bit of some public humiliation- if it's possible... does a world of good. looks what trump is going thru right now. it's downright soul cleansing.

he'll still bend over & grab his ankles anytime putin tells him to.
Obama? Do you have any fucking clue? The pathetic half N word in the fucking white house would get on his pathetic N word knees for Putin and the whole fucking world knows it.

tsk tsk- calm down little one. i certainly didn't say anything about us not spying on everybody. learn to read sweetcakes. we already said we will retaliate behind the scenes... but a bit of some public humiliation- if it's possible... does a world of good. looks what trump is going thru right now. it's downright soul cleansing.

Whoa, I got under your skin there. Try to breathe in a bag if you can't stop hyperventilating. You came out of your safe space too soon, snowflake.

And that's my point. How are we publicly humiliating Putin when everyone in the world knows we hack the shit out of him? It makes us look bad, which is why I'm challenging all your election butt hurt leftists to stop whining about it.

And it had zero effect on the election. Even if he was behind all the e-mail releases, all he told us what we all already knew, including you. Hillary is corrupt and lies. Note none of you leftists reacted to that disclosure at all. You already knew that

he'll still bend over & grab his ankles anytime putin tells him to.
Obama? Do you have any fucking clue? The pathetic half N word in the fucking white house would get on his pathetic N word knees for Putin and the whole fucking world knows it.

that was weak & you know it.
You fucking moron. Putin made obama his own fuck doll. Obama, the faggot N word president, apparently enjoyed it too.

The whole fucking world knows your pathetic apologizing ass in chief was Putin's little bitch too.

You stupid fucking ignorant cocksucking moron.

Forum List

Back