No evidence has been submitted that the Russians hacked the DNC

Putin got exactly what he wanted, including you ass kissers...wonder if it tickles?

shame on all of you and your bromance!!!

The first isn't news at at all. It was an opinion. The second is as yet undetermined, though it's telling that there's a full-court press to suppress any investigation.
It is telling that it is the Obama WH that is trying to suppress a Congressional investigation.

Furthermore since the emails that were presented were relayed thru Wikileaks, there is no way to say where Wiki got the emails from. Since Assange has not implicated Russia there again is no way to say that Russia did anything.

If I am wrong, and I might be, you will need to present evidence to prove that,

Since I am never wrong, you have no evidence.

Please prove me wrong.

LOL

Seriously, think about it...

It is not about the election anymore, it is about Terrorist's Attacking our computers.. Computer scientist's know who did it, they followed the trail. They are finding more computers hacked by the Russians.

Why would they lie, come on...?
You have no clue, even though you are not completely wrong. The NSA is hacking Russia at this moment, they have been since their was a Russian network to hack. The Russians are doing the same thing, idiots claiming that fucking scientist are finding evidence is laughable because you wouldn't know a scientist if one stepped on your tail. Hacking happens constantly, if Obama decides to publicize it, this does not mean it's new, it just means that he wants to fool morons like you, and that he is scared of the emails that he sent to and from Clitons private server because the Republicans working in the NSA have EVERY ONE OF THEM, IN ORDER.

Here this may help...

You do not even know what the word hack means. Hacking means network intrusion, claiming that he Russians hacked voting booths is ignorant, if they did, we let them. Obama is scared shitless and already has his escape plan to Dubai in place

The first isn't news at at all. It was an opinion. The second is as yet undetermined, though it's telling that there's a full-court press to suppress any investigation.
If the opinion was reported as news on a news show, then the opinion was the news of the day. Try again loser
That's double-talk. Opinions are a staple of news shows these days. Like I said, full-court press.
Wrong, this moron is presenting mathematical evidence that proves that Donald Trump can not get elected. Mathematics is not a science of opinion, in fact it is as far away from opinion as can be. This was and always will be fake news. LOL

You have never won an argument here, and never will, the truth creates this, not me.
Who decides who wins? You? Regardless of what you say, it was opinion not news. I seem to have struck a nerve by pointing out the full-court press, eh?

Furthermore since the emails that were presented were relayed thru Wikileaks, there is no way to say where Wiki got the emails from. Since Assange has not implicated Russia there again is no way to say that Russia did anything.

Please prove me wrong.

LOL

It is not about the election anymore, it is about Terrorist's Attacking our computers.. Computer scientist's know who did it, they followed the trail. They are finding more computers hacked by the Russians.

You have no clue, even though you are not completely wrong. The NSA is hacking Russia at this moment, they have been since their was a Russian network to hack. The Russians are doing the same thing, idiots claiming that fucking scientist are finding evidence is laughable because you wouldn't know a scientist if one stepped on your tail. Hacking happens constantly, if Obama decides to publicize it, this does not mean it's new, it just means that he wants to fool morons like you, and that he is scared of the emails that he sent to and from Clitons private server because the Republicans working in the NSA have EVERY ONE OF THEM, IN ORDER.

Here this may help...

You are actually claiming that if it's on youtube, then it's real..............................

Kid you are either 5 years old, or mentally ill.

Is Hillary really doing away with the Bill of Rights?

It is telling that it is the Obama WH that is trying to suppress a Congressional investigation.
It's telling that you're trying to deflect the conversation. Hijacking a thread is against board TOS. The full-court press is becoming more and more obvious with every new post.

If the opinion was reported as news on a news show, then the opinion was the news of the day. Try again loser
That's double-talk. Opinions are a staple of news shows these days. Like I said, full-court press.
Wrong, this moron is presenting mathematical evidence that proves that Donald Trump can not get elected. Mathematics is not a science of opinion, in fact it is as far away from opinion as can be. This was and always will be fake news. LOL

You have never won an argument here, and never will, the truth creates this, not me.
Who decides who wins? You? Regardless of what you say, it was opinion not news. I seem to have struck a nerve by pointing out the full-court press, eh?

Rachel Madcow provided mathematical evidence FAKE NEWS that Donald Trump had no chance to win.

Again you can not win any argument, not because I am bright, but because you are defending an evil ignorant lie, and lies defeat themselves in the end, just like everyones Mom told them

Did you geniuses ever consider the likely possibility that the evidence may reveal classified information and compromise intelligence assets?

It comes down to a simple decision. Do you trust the word of our intelligence agencies or not? Apparently many of you don't... the fact that some of you are taking a bigger step by taking the Russians side over ours, is quite sad.

Well Said ~ I heard that Trump will be briefed on the intelligence when he is president...

Pinkieed+down+you+sir+deserve+a+medal+_3860f8816df2d314f410257b31f6018d.jpg
Hopefully Trump's briefing won't come with the same disclaimer that the joint analysis report came with. :lol:

DISCLAIMER: This report is provided “as is” for informational purposes only. The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within

Will Trump apologize to Obama for disrespecting him during a very serious situation?

I doubt it very much..

Will Obumma apologize to the American voters that COULD NOT KEEP THEIR DOCTOR under Obummacare that is now failing even before Obumma leaves office

I don't want to get into a big old obamacare debate, that is a whole different thread..

But you are wrong about what you just said..

I have been through cancer 2 times since 2011.. tons of treatment

Because of the Obama law of preexisitng conditions we didn't have to lose our home and life savings.

I never had a problem with not having my doctors, 12x chemotherapy ($30,000 each time) , 6 surgeries, radiation, and so many tests it would make your head spin..

So I personal saw how well it worked when needed... I still paid a lot with high premiums..but the damn corruption in the medical/ insurance / big pharma had to pull bad their claws out of my life while going through the worst experience..

Thank you Obama

It's telling that you're trying to deflect the conversation. Hijacking a thread is against board TOS. The full-court press is becoming more and more obvious with every new post.
And you are babbling, and violating this users right to free speech. Now go jerk off again

lol The full court press to prevent a Congressional investigation of Obama's preposterous charges about Russia hacking the election is coming from the WH.

Did you geniuses ever consider the likely possibility that the evidence may reveal classified information and compromise intelligence assets?

It comes down to a simple decision. Do you trust the word of our intelligence agencies or not? Apparently many of you don't... the fact that some of you are taking a bigger step by taking the Russians side over ours, is quite sad.

Well Said ~ I heard that Trump will be briefed on the intelligence when he is president...

Hopefully Trump's briefing won't come with the same disclaimer that the joint analysis report came with. :lol:

DISCLAIMER: This report is provided “as is” for informational purposes only. The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within

Will Trump apologize to Obama for disrespecting him during a very serious situation?

I doubt it very much..

Will Obumma apologize to the American voters that COULD NOT KEEP THEIR DOCTOR under Obummacare that is now failing even before Obumma leaves office

I don't want to get into a big old obamacare debate, that is a whole different thread..

Because of the Obama law of preexisitng conditions we didn't have to lose our home and life savings.

I never had a problem with not have my doctors,nor 12x chemotherapy ($30,000 each time) , 6 surgeries, radiation, and so many tests it would make your head spin..

So I personal saw how well it worked when needed... I still paid a lot with high premiums..but the damn corruption in the medical/ insurance / big pharma had to pull bad their claws out of my life while going through the worst experience..

Thank you Obama

Are you eager that your premium is going up at least 25 percent in 2017 and that you will have NO INSURANCE if your insurer drops out.

Aetna Joins Other Major Insurers In Pulling Back From Obamacare

Obamacare is dead, it never was alive and was not sustainable just like the Republicans said 7 years ago

Please prove me wrong.

LOL

Here this may help...

You are actually claiming that if it's on youtube, then it's real..............................

Obviously with what you just said about Obamacare, and the hacking shows that you are a walking talking Fox News repeater..

I doubt it very much..

I never had a problem with not have my doctors,nor 12x chemotherapy ($30,000 each time) , 6 surgeries, radiation, and so many tests it would make your head spin..

Thank you Obama

Are you eager that your premium is going up at least 25 percent in 2017 and that you will have NO INSURANCE if your insurer drops out.

Obamacare is dead, it never was alive and was not sustainable just like the Republicans said 7 years ago

Dude, my husband is an attorney., he is a very smart businessman.. we are doing just fine this next year...after that well

Please prove me wrong.

LOL

Here this may help...

Obviously with what you just said about Obamacare, and the hacking shows that you are a walking talking Fox News repeater..

Actually I stopped watching FAUX when the Kelly attacked Trump. Why? because she did not attack him, FAUX news did as she only read the questions that she was handed, as she has no brain of her own

I doubt it very much..

Thank you Obama

Dude, my husband is an attorney., he is a very smart businessman.. we are doing just fine this next year...after that well

Who believe the krap that you are fed.....................Cliton is an attorney and a LOSER just like you.

Take your pills now

Please prove me wrong.

LOL

Here this may help...

You do not even know what the word hack means. Hacking means network intrusion, claiming that he Russians hacked voting booths is ignorant, if they did, we let them. Obama is scared shitless and already has his escape plan to Dubai in place

I don't think that they knew just how bad it was...

Russia hacked other countries the same way..

Please prove me wrong.

LOL

Here this may help...

I don't think that they knew just how bad it was...

Russia hacked other countries the same way..

We already know that you don't think.

NEXT................!

It's so sad when politics in the United States has gotten so partisan that Trump supporters will believe Russia before their own government. I can't express how sad that is.

I doubt it very much..

Thank you Obama

Who believe the krap that you are fed.....................Cliton is an attorney and a LOSER just like you.

Take your pills now

Dude you are still a baby at 45 years old...you still have some growing up to do Grasshopper

Until you live it, you are in the dark... and ignorant...as we see here.

Forum List

Back